Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Club Nintendo - Gold / Platinum Memberships Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:28 pm
Well, with Club Nintendo's Gold/Platinum Member thing ending in June 30th I believe, how is everyone else doing in terms of Club Nintendo Coins and achieving these milestones within this year?

Right now, I'm currently at 520 Coins I believe, and I'm 80 Coins away from becoming a Platinum Member, so I was thinking about grabbing two Wii Games, since there doesn't seem to be many DS Games that I have on mind at the moment. ... Not to mention how duplicates of the same game doesn't count. >_> Found out when I tried to register both my little brother's and my Pokemon Platinum games.

Seeing as I only have 2 Wiimotes, and how we also have a Wii Zapper and a Guitar Hero guitar, I've always wanted a third Wiimote for convenience's sake. So I'm thinking of grabbing Wii Play, if I can ever find them in stores somewhere. @_@ Same goes for Mario Kart Wii, which I also can't seem to find in stores anywhere. If all else fails, I'm thinking of getting Punch Out, and my little brother wants to get Fire Emblem on the Wii as well. ... Radiant Dawn, was it?

But yeah. Enough about my plans. What plans do you guys have in regards with Club Nintendo? Or do you guys don't bother with free stuff? x_o'

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:50 pm
I haven't bought new games for a while, so haven't had new stuff to register for a bit. But I love Club Nintendo and enjoy having my points slowly add up until I get merchandise. =D

It'll be even better when it's been out for longer so all the new games will have it, instead of hoping your game is on the list.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:06 am
i still need to find codes for games i havn't registered yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:47 am
Well, I have 330 350 points. It's not that great, but I am a Gold Member and Gold/Plat members get a freebie at the end of the Club Nintendo year.
biggrin

So prepare to get a special thing from Nintendo if you're Gold or Platinum.
EDIT: Yay! 2 Post-Play Surveys! I have now 350 points!  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:06 am
Sounds like America's Club Nintendo is a lot more exciting than Europe's. emo  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:10 am
You get free stuff if you register your games? eek

WHY HAVEN'T I DONE THIS SOONER?  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:00 am
Ribbin
It'll be even better when it's been out for longer so all the new games will have it, instead of hoping your game is on the list.

This. If you average my brother's, my family's, and my DS games, we might reach half of them having codes. Just mine were definitely less than half.

I'll probably go through all of our newer games and make sure there aren't any codes I missed, but right now we haven't even reached Gold status.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:20 pm
I just got my Platinum yesterday. I can't wait! ^_^
Japan got to choose from a Golden Wii Wheel, Mario hat carrying case for your DS, or a calender. Gold only got the calendar.

(You only get points from Nintendo products. Guitar Hero doesn't count.)  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 pm
Do not get the Game & Watch Collection. Getting the Hanafuda cards would actually be a better use for your points. G&WC is terrible. I am curious as to what gift everyone with gold/platinum status will get. That's a lot of free stuff to send out, if it's something material. Hopefully it's not just a wallpaper or something, but I wouldn't put it past them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:23 pm
Meta_Fish
Do not get the Game & Watch Collection. Getting the Hanafuda cards would actually be a better use for your points. G&WC is terrible. I am curious as to what gift everyone with gold/platinum status will get. That's a lot of free stuff to send out, if it's something material. Hopefully it's not just a wallpaper or something, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Three G&W games is a waste of a cartridge. I'm planning to get the Hanafuda cards.

I'm currently at 420 points.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:36 pm
Ribbin
Meta_Fish

Three G&W games is a waste of a cartridge. I'm planning to get the Hanafuda cards.

I'm currently at 420 points.

I wanted to get G&W Game, but thanks for telling me this. Hanafuda cards.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm
They should've put up Something like Tingle's Rupeeland, or Balloon Fight, in place of G&WC

how does THREE games qualify as a "collection"?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Buddha_Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:21 pm
Plat here.

But yeah, I got the G&W Collection.

I wasn't expecting it to be good even, so much as just being neat to say that I have it.

Yeah, I'd advise not getting it.

I've got 270 points left over, I'm definitely going for the cards next.

Watch the member prize be like, a shitty one size fits all T-Shirt.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:47 pm
I hope that they change the prizes after this Club Nintendo year. I liked Hanafuda on Clubhouse Games, but I don't know how to play them without a machine telling me what to do. XD  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mizu Torrent

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:23 pm
I has gold status, but i'll probably never get higher than that again.

Because getting games is rare enough for me. But i am excited to see what I get~  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff