Yes
  No
  There's no point - it will just die again
  Of course! There's still fun to be had!
View Results

Mercedes Raven Angelous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:04 am
So apparently our guild has died and been buried deep. I think we should try to resurrect it from it's grave. I have a couple of ideas, but none of them are fleshed out enough to work, so we are going to have to pull together! If anyone is with me, let's start getting to work!

If you have any ideas, please, feel free to post them!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:00 pm
*waves hand in air* Lauren's in! ~

xXWaffles of DoomXx
Vice Captain

Mercedes Raven Angelous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:53 am
Yay! We have one! Do you have any ideas to get us up and running again?  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:08 pm
I'm in. Only question is how are we going to do this?  

xXI shouldnt love youXx
Captain

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mercedes Raven Angelous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 am
I have no idea, but we need to come up with a good banner, for starts, but I have no ideas past that. We may need to name a specific theme for the guild, and reformat it from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:59 am
I'll re-do all of the Rp's the only one I'm keeping up is the newest one. The Blood games all the others are going Bye-bye. I need some new Ideas for Rp's though so keeping thinking.  

xXI shouldnt love youXx
Captain

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mercedes Raven Angelous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:19 am
You got it. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm
I dunno, I'm not too good with these... Most sucsessfull Guilds I've seen has a set theme, like a Kingdom Hearts fan guild, or Twilight (bleh) or something... And they have some kind of charity. But I don't know if we all have the kind of cash or resources for that... if I ever get a picture scanner, Rachel & I could start up an art auction, or whatever. But that might not be til my birthday in August.

xXWaffles of DoomXx
Vice Captain

xXWaffles of DoomXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Oh, oh! Lauren can add color codes & stuff to the home page of the guild & make it look all pretty =D You guys okay with that?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 pm
That sound good to me, Plus I think we have like 20,000 or so in our guild acount. So, Whatever you all come up with run it by me and I'll help you with it.  

xXI shouldnt love youXx
Captain

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXWaffles of DoomXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 pm
Yeah, Rache, but you can't take that money out of the Guild account. It's there for making forums & whatnot, you know?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:19 pm
I've got 30,000 how does that sound?  

xXI shouldnt love youXx
Captain

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXWaffles of DoomXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm
It's not alot for a charity... though I've never done one before, I don't know how one works D: Maybe we can do that later once we have more active members & such.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:29 pm
We should probably locate all of our members, maybe send out a PM or two to let people know that we are trying to do something, but I agree - most if not all successful guilds I've seen work have a set theme. Right now, all we really have for a "theme" is RPing. xd

On another note, I've very close to getting my Winged Anklets and then I'm creating my own charity. Maybe I could give us a kick start for the charity part?  

Mercedes Raven Angelous
Vice Captain

Nephilim24
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Sam here. I've been waiting for this guild to be revived. I have some ideas for rp's. I'll start working on those and get those up soon. And I also have some spare gold.

Also, I threw out the idea for an advice column a few months ago. Just somewhere where you can share experiences and try and deal with personal issues.

I also have my own charity which I could add onto here to start the charity. And I know MRA has a couple of other charity's she posts in  
Not your average Rp Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff