A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Pokémon Avatar Fun! Donations accepted soon...?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does your avatar look like a PkMn character?
Yes
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
No
76%
 76%  [ 16 ]
I am trying to make it look like one! Help please!
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Sabrina_Ojin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:31 pm
Hi, I am Sabrina, an alternate account of Toko Ojin. I want to look more like my Pokémon game namesake. To do so I need some help. I seem to have lost money somehow that Toko tried to send to me. I think the bank is broke but I don't care much since it wasn't a godly amount. (600 G)

Anyways, this thread is for avatar projects and advice for trying to make Pokémon themed avatars. Feel free to post showing off your pokémon themed avatar or ask for advice or donations concerning an in progress creation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:33 pm
how much moneys do you need, out of curiosity?  

Mori_hime

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sabrina_Ojin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:36 pm
AoiYubikiri

Actually, I have no clue, I still have not found many items that match up to what sabrina looks like. For instance, I can't find a skirt like hers or a black jumpsuit or tall yellow socks that go above her boots! gonk I got really lucky with the jacket and boots above. I wish there was some better hair for her... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:42 pm
Sabrina_Ojin
AoiYubikiri

Actually, I have no clue, I still have not found many items that match up to what sabrina looks like. For instance, I can't find a skirt like hers or a black jumpsuit or tall yellow socks that go above her boots! gonk I got really lucky with the jacket and boots above. I wish there was some better hair for her... gonk

hmm...the "blacklight hoochie pants" (Gambino Outfitters, 465g) look kinda like black leggings thingies...  

Mori_hime

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mori_hime

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:43 pm
on the same train of thought, that red leather miniskirt (same place, 315g) is the right style but a terrible colour. u.u  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:46 pm
Hmm, thanks, I just copied your hairstyle cause I noticed it was more Sabrina like. Apparently some hairstyles can only be bought. There was one that was called Slyf something and it looked even more Sabrina like but it was something like 1500 gold so I need to save.  

Sabrina_Ojin

Mori_hime

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:48 pm
Sabrina_Ojin
Hmm, thanks, I just copied your hairstyle cause I noticed it was more Sabrina like. Apparently some hairstyles can only be bought. There was one that was called Slyf something and it looked even more Sabrina like but it was something like 1500 gold so I need to save.

you mean the Sylph(Silph? surprised ) one?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:49 pm
AoiYubikiri
Sabrina_Ojin

you mean the Sylph(Silph? surprised ) one?

Yeah... xp  

Sabrina_Ojin

Mori_hime

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:50 pm
oh, and there's also the "Grey Longjohns", which would work if grey could be substituted for black. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:52 pm
*thinks* I should try making a Pokemon-related cosplay avatar. I came in last (10th) place in a cosplay contest with my Eric Stuart avatar. xd Hmmm....maybe I'll try Falkner (for some reason I like the guy) or some other gym leader I like. *goes to play with the Avatar Creator*  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Mori_hime

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:55 pm
oh, by the way, I have a Gary/Shigeru cosplayer. see?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:21 pm
User Image
http://mypika.dax.ru/episodes/bios/falkner/falknerbio.phtml

@@ I just wish the only pair of pants like that that are blue weren't those insanely-expensive Musketeer pants.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Mori_hime

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:23 pm
Sui Kune
User Image
http://mypika.dax.ru/episodes/bios/falkner/falknerbio.phtml

@@ I just wish the only pair of pants like that that are blue weren't those insanely-expensive Musketeer pants.

oh, hawts. eek go for it! make one! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:23 pm
I think it'd be cool to cosplay a member of Team Rocket, I know that you'd need the black boots from the Gambino store and one of the white vests..But that's about all that I can think of. I'd like to make that cosplay suit sometime, but right now I'm trying to get a Kitsune Mask.. sweatdrop  

Blazing_Inferno

Sabrina_Ojin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:43 pm
I don't know why I did it but I researched some and discovered that in the Japanese games Sabrina's name was Natsume! What a lovely name! smile

I am not even sure why I am posting it in this thread...  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff