Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Problem Member Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Since I see about 4 threads on different members that are cuasing problems. I'm just making this thread where we post all the members causing problems and wht they did. So the sub fourm more organized  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:07 pm
ok, so far we have zann, fenrir, teddy, jims... anyone else?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:36 pm
Can i light up Fenrir's body with ameretsu?........  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:38 pm
wasnt test in here for his Omega Sharingan or did we work that out  

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:43 pm
We never did...We talked about killing his RPC or rendering him blind but never came to a decision...

so can i?.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:24 pm
I'll take out test, we have the evidence, just waiting for the call.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Did someone approve Huntur for a new rpc which could make base in Sunagakure, having Sharingan and Inuzuka, while he has the Yukikage?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 pm
I have no idea. He's kinda annoying me to the max because every PM is basically like, "Hey you should make me crew because you guys are lacking and blah blah blah." >< And yeah; I feel that people like that don't do much for me to recognize them without shoving themselves in my face.

On the other note: Who haven't we killed because I'm kinda pissed that no one took any action. I was kidding when I said you can make it an announcement that the Death God killed their RPC or what not >_>  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 pm
snowyloved
I have no idea. He's kinda annoying me to the max because every PM is basically like, "Hey you should make me crew because you guys are lacking and blah blah blah." >< And yeah; I feel that people like that don't do much for me to recognize them without shoving themselves in my face.

On the other note: Who haven't we killed because I'm kinda pissed that no one took any action. I was kidding when I said you can make it an announcement that the Death God killed their RPC or what not >_>

Ummmm Snow....I think you are putting it mildly. He is REAAAAAAALLLLYY annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:26 am
Hunter says according to you Snowy that he is "very close" to being crew lol.  

Masumi H Dekata

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:59 am
Ok' im going to throw Hunter and Dark in here. Dark is up to his usual s**t where he thinks he is a god and can do anything. Where once again he claims you can't block Temporary Body Paralysis Technique cause he "looked you right in the eye" also he claims that fusing with his Dragon makes his "as fast as lightning" which it does say, but to him that is moving 60,000 miles a second, which is impossible but his claim is "it doesn't matter this isn't the real world it's naruto and it clearly says in the summons that when I fuse with tenka I can move at the speed of lightning."

The fight can be found here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15652701

and discuession on it is here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15642333

Now for Hunter, well hunter decides instead trying to solve the problem (which is a GP). He wants to provoke it by going.

Huntur
((Good luck Ryoko. I think this fight will determine how strong the Grass Village really is. If you win, maybe they will not be attacked, but as of right now, Dark will win, Dark will be influenced to join an attack, and Masumi and Lenon will be left to defend the village while you lose once again to Dark.))

I mean he saw they were in a arugement and just trying to get Ryoko going. Which btw he then claims to make a thread to "help" the manner he makes a thread with the poll. "Who will win this arugement" to which the options are "Hunter" and "Ryoko (Who cares)" which can be found here.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15664823

On this manner Temporary Body Paralysis Technique, this just is constantly causing troubles and I am tired of it, this is the jutsu. However the problem is with the underline part, which is the only way I see people using it

Quote:
Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique (金縛りの術, Kanashibari no Jutsu; English TV "Paralysis Jutsu")
Type: Ninjutsu, No Rank, Offensive, All Ranges
Users: ANBU, Orochimaru, Fuka
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 34
Debut (Manga): Chapter 57
This jutsu is only ever taught to ANBU. By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. This debilitates the user for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody. This jutsu can also be used from afar on multiple targets.

It is unknown how Fuka managed to come across the jutsu and learn to use it, but it is assumed that she must have used her Execution by Kiss technique to kill an ANBU and steal the jutsu. Fuka can execute this jutsu by simply looking into her victim's eyes, showing how much precision in chakra control she must have and giving her the metaphorical connection to Medusa.

Which is not how it works, it a justu that you suppose to make physical conatact with, but people keep casting it as "I looked into your eyes and now your paralized." Which Dark has done so many times and has casue more problems then I can think of. It's always "I look into your eyes, you can't move so I'll run up and cut your head off, bam I win."

Discuss  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 pm
If Huntur is accused of god modding with the Dragon summoning, i will personally remove him of the summoning position and GP position since he is breaking the rules. But i will take the summoning away from him, but not the GP position, unless he has done this multiple times.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:53 pm
Uh it Dark that has the dragon summoning saying he can move 60,000 miles a second because the summon states "As fast as lightning"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:58 pm
Then Kill darks RPc....Or edit the dragon summon,.....no should be able to move 60,000MPH ever.....If he has a problem let him deal with it...Its not fair to the others if he can move that quickly.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 pm
Oh! Me want to put huntur in his place. Another disagree? If so speck now or forever hold you piece because at 5:00 PM He's as good as dead.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff