Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Gee Boi Turbo Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm
Dude. Forget the items (of which some, particularly the trek ones, are fickin' awesome). The game itself is hilarious. Whoever wrote it has probably been to just as many cons as I have, which is saying something.

The scenes were just so spot on... I mean all of them that I saw. I was laughing hysterically.

I'm also partial to the "spacefleet" items, if you couldn't tell. I just wish some of them weren't so expensive. crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:30 pm
I'm thinking of Buying a Gaia cash card just to get those! blaugh

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:58 am
Actually I feel stitched up and used by Gaia.

What sort of low tactic is it to release these things in a RIG when they've been asked for for years?!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm
True. It's more annoying that a lot of the good items are naturally expensive. stare I mean, it's great to make something rare and all, but perhaps not quite so unreachable, hm?  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:42 pm
Haven't most 'rare' items been mainly unreachable?

And what exactly is a "Gee-Boi"? (I hope I spelled that right)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:04 am
Game Boy (Color, advanced, SP, original, DS...)
Just without the legal problems.  

LillianSaire

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:55 am
All of the wanted items are unobtainable.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm
Ok I really almost got one! D:

But my curiousity made me click to continue and I got another rare event item (Dark Knight Fish)

Edit: I got the Melonpan of Haruharu doing what I explained below. Due to it has 2 poses its cheap.. (well 56k isn't very cheap but.. cheap.). This item is the next one to the Sailor moon cosplay. ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/page/geeboiturbo )

All you have to do is follow the on screen instructions closely. when it says to chose one of the choices below hit a or b button. do that until it gets to a rare event. if you want to risk more for a chance to get an even more rare event item press the A or b if not finish wiht the arrows. (for now in the first rare event screen pop ups i got items worth 20k-30k each ) I still haven't tried to continue but they say that if you continue and get again the rare event you might get a higher item. Its just a word i've heard for now.

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:06 am
Ok Today I won 3 games in a row.:
1st win gave me the SDPlus Generator. = Juno Doll
2nd and 3rd win gave me the Onyx Bolster Sword which is worth mostly between 17.5k-22k
Just hit the a and b button. That's what i did. o.o

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:57 am
Rey Shot
2nd and 3rd win gave me the Onyx Bolster Sword which is worth mostly between 17.5k-22k

Good for you.

I brought 5 and got crap from all of them despite the fact that one of them got to the last stage.

The RIG's ARE crap, Gaia would make a killing if they just released the items in the cash shop on their own rather then in a cheap box.

I would gladly pay 500 cash for the Sailor Moon item in a variety of colours but I won't ever buy another RIG.

And I'm not the only one.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:09 pm
I got some okay stuff- 2 of those tomes- the ones that give you blue dragons- Gave one to DemonLadySesshomaru since she is the dragon queen and sold another. I have 2 saved games and 1 victory game which I haven't opened yet. Waiting to see how the market goes on them. As for the other games I played- and yes- since Tohma got me a cash card, I bought a bundle- I got 2 dresses that are pretty cute- but not my style for my amazing avatar. (I prefer the hera items to any in the bundles to be honest).

Anyway. I have 3 games that I haven't completed for items yet. Wonder what I should do with them... any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:05 pm
Pilotslover
Rey Shot

Good for you.

I brought 5 and got crap from all of them despite the fact that one of them got to the last stage.

The RIG's ARE crap, Gaia would make a killing if they just released the items in the cash shop on their own rather then in a cheap box.

I would gladly pay 500 cash for the Sailor Moon item in a variety of colours but I won't ever buy another RIG.

And I'm not the only one.
True. Maybe when they finish selling the rigs they can make the items appear on the Cash Shop at at least 500 cash. 3nodding

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:06 pm
mamarita
I got some okay stuff- 2 of those tomes- the ones that give you blue dragons- Gave one to DemonLadySesshomaru since she is the dragon queen and sold another. I have 2 saved games and 1 victory game which I haven't opened yet. Waiting to see how the market goes on them. As for the other games I played- and yes- since Tohma got me a cash card, I bought a bundle- I got 2 dresses that are pretty cute- but not my style for my amazing avatar. (I prefer the hera items to any in the bundles to be honest).

Anyway. I have 3 games that I haven't completed for items yet. Wonder what I should do with them... any ideas?

Give one to me? Joking. ^^

Maybe sell them they are going up to 40k each now.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image

The items really aren't that unobtainable. No item on gaia [minus the halo and panda/kodiac hats] is unobtainable, as long as you know how to earn gold. It's very easy, actually. It took me only a couple of months to earn the gold for my sash, pendant, and wanklets. Hell, I got enough to buy the Y Paddle in two days. It's reeaaally not that hard.

Ezra-tan

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:10 pm
Ezra-tan
User Image

The items really aren't that unobtainable. No item on gaia [minus the halo and panda/kodiac hats] is unobtainable, as long as you know how to earn gold. It's very easy, actually. It took me only a couple of months to earn the gold for my sash, pendant, and wanklets. Hell, I got enough to buy the Y Paddle in two days. It's reeaaally not that hard.

You just have to learn the ways of vending and/or hoarding o.o

Plus dedicate hours on here.

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas