Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
What do you think of the crew call-out? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You ready for new crew?
  yes
  no
View Results

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:45 pm
Thread title says it all. What are your opinions on the crew callout. On the side, what is your opinion on the current crew and what do you hope for the future crew?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 am
Like I said, I think there should've been two separate threads. One for applications, and the other for questions and other such things.

To be honest your ideas were cool, very cool, but the discussions overshadowed the applications. In the end I guess all were viewed but it could've been far more organized.

As for the current crew, there are a mix of active and inactive ones, but I'm sure that's been settled out. I'm hoping for, well, activity I guess.  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 am
Frankly I think they should make it a half-annual crew call out because some of the forums have been without active crew members for a while now... Other than that I think it went fairly well. I mean, what can you expect to happen during a form of competition? Tempers flare, people argue to prove their point, other join to get who they want to win. For the ammount of applicants I think it went fairly smoothly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 am
Probably would have been better if more people pitched in the conversation. The people who posted were the only ones to prove the followed orders and checked back with the thread. I wonder if the mods will score their lack of activity as well?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:00 pm
I checked back once a day after I submitted my application. Though I chose not to participate in the discussion, as I had nothing else to say. Everything that I thought to bring up had already been brought up, so I decided to just watch.

Anyway, we'll see who were appointed. Their actions as mods will prove to the guild members, whether or not they truly deserve the title.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:12 pm
4 things.

1) Wow, Novama, youve realy steped up from supporter, to great candidate.

2) Not responding to the thread will most likely greatly effect their chances of becoming mods. Saying "Can i be a Mod?" and never responding is something that ushaly gets ignored.

3) There is no three.

4) Somebody tell Angelic Agrias you dont kneel to a Lt. You salute them.  

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:18 pm
He's drama king(queen?) that's what they do so it is k. I agree with your 2. Hawkeye commented that she enjoyed reading. This has led me to conclude that our posts helped her learn more about us and since she wasn't saying it like a negative thing, I believe those of us who spoke left relatively good impressions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:27 pm
I hope we left good impersions....though i do have one question for them that i forgot to ask, on the list of people and positons were gunning for, i got listed as Established Worlds, while i understand what they proubly mean, i wonder why did they call it that, and why only for me. Eh i proubly shouldnt worry about, if anything its proubly a good thing......Well best of luck to eveyone.  

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:32 pm
I'm not sure. Probably has something to do with what you asked for.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:35 pm
I agree with the posting haveing a good impression or else she wouldn't have mentioned the conversations and learning from them. Though the part about looking into the place we sited bothers me a little. What if they don't like what they see in our Mod Expirences quotes...? Meh, anyway good luck to you all. May the best candidates win. 3nodding  

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:27 am
Yup, hopefully the new mods will join in on the roleplaying. Seems rather boring just watching over the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:34 am
I want to look for another rp.....but if I can't find one I like I will need to make another one.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:34 am
Been a while since I've joined an RP and not make one, tell me when you're finished, I'll try joining.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:36 pm
On zhe subjects of Rps, im in one and currently trying to get one off the ground.....Need people for a Mass Effect Rp, if interested.....Been looking at Rps in other subforums, havent found any i want to join, and still knocking around ideas for my own.  

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Mass Effects, sounds-- Massive. Which sub-forum is it in?  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff