Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Customs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want your custom accepted?
  Yes
  No
  Tacos
View Results

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm
Umm Who is accepting customs, there are people from the 15 of May who posted some customs and it has never been accepted since and same with Swords.

Who is accepting? because Death God Mito has been on gaia but is not accepting, he has not been checking and a lot of us been waiting for a while, just concerned.

Is anyone for crew doing there Customing Job anymore[/
?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:51 pm
I do agree. I was about to PM my favorite crew/VC (she knows who she is, I PM her NONSTOP) and see what was up.

No offense to the crew, mainly to Death God, if you are online, please to your job. Just another example of an incomplete crew.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:55 pm
All customs have been put on hault for awhile til we can straighten a few issues out.

P.S. Hunter Hush  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:56 pm
Issues? Such as?  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 pm
Im just gonna watch and see what Masumi has to say

even tho she broke my heart abd rejected me to the prom crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:58 pm
People abusing the systems. Which is why we shut down Summons, Clans, Bloodlines, Clan Jutsu, we trying to work out a better way to do things. It only takes a few to ruin it for everyone.  

Masumi H Dekata

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:59 pm
Abusing the system? Really? Like...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:00 pm
((Masumi read my post above))  

teddy_byakuga

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:07 pm
I dont understand wht you asking teddy.

We had everyone with a custom bloodline, and clan. To which they had nothing but custom jutsu. I remember I had 1 or 2 people that did nothing but make Custom Jutsu day after day, which was abusing the system. Since usual we had it where if it approved you auto know it, and there was personal customs summons, and custom weapons, and it was just to much. To where a few were customed up to the teeth and bone.

On top of that we had constant people bashing out our crew to appove customs asap. Pm flooding there inboxes, bumping up posts, and never gave crew time to carefully read jutsu or weapons or bloodlines. Where then people abused the jutsu ect with loopholes, which then caused others to complian back to the crew about how that got appoved, and we just shut it down inorder to improve the system.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 pm
I see one (I will not name who) sand ninja that makes new jutsu every day, which is ridiculous. So far I have 2 custom jutsu, which is all I really need right now, but I do want my weapon approved. I understand what is going on. There was a rule put into play about like 3 jutsu a week and like two weapons a week wasn't there? Just have the GP (me) stick our head in.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 pm
Huntur
I see one (I will not name who) sand ninja that makes new jutsu every day, which is ridiculous. So far I have 2 custom jutsu, which is all I really need right now, but I do want my weapon approved. I understand what is going on. There was a rule put into play about like 3 jutsu a week and like two weapons a week wasn't there? Just have the GP (me) stick our head in.

It was 3 jutsu a week, and 2 weapons a month. HOWEVER, Raijin thought it would be a good idea to have the custom jutsu and custom clan jutsu be in seperate things. So the Clan jutsu arent bound by Mito rules, which is one thing we going to fix  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:33 pm
I have a possible solution or at least a way to help things go more smoothly?

Anywhom, hopefully I don't get in trouble for not putting this in the Suggestion Box, but it seems to better pertain to this situation (And, I'm not sure if I get any feedback in the SB). Why not have it so that before Custom Jutsu ever even get to Mito, they have to make it past the Kage of the village. First, the Kage looks through and roots out those that they rule as having no chance at being accepted or anything. Said Kage then stores it in some kind of text file or something to keep it all organized, then, we have it to where certain villages go at certain times of the month. Say, the first week of every month, it is Leaf & Sand's turn to where at the beginning of the week, both Kages of Leaf & Sand would turn in their jutsu that have made it past their own rulings to be judged by Mito. He passes judgment, Kage's empty out their files, then begin collecting again for the next come around. Not sure if this would be too confusing, but it seems like it might also help. Either way, just an idea.

Fanoto

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 pm
My main thing is that a few people abuse what priviliges we do get, and it ends like this. My weapon, although poorly detailed, would have been a great one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 pm
Fanoto

Anywhom, hopefully I don't get in trouble for not putting this in the Suggestion Box, but it seems to better pertain to this situation (And, I'm not sure if I get any feedback in the SB). Why not have it so that before Custom Jutsu ever even get to Mito, they have to make it past the Kage of the village. First, the Kage looks through and roots out those that they rule as having no chance at being accepted or anything. Said Kage then stores it in some kind of text file or something to keep it all organized, then, we have it to where certain villages go at certain times of the month. Say, the first week of every month, it is Leaf & Sand's turn to where at the beginning of the week, both Kages of Leaf & Sand would turn in their jutsu that have made it past their own rulings to be judged by Mito. He passes judgment, Kage's empty out their files, then begin collecting again for the next come around. Not sure if this would be too confusing, but it seems like it might also help. Either way, just an idea.

Eh idk how well that will work, it usualy just works smoother when it just 1 person doing all the work. Like Jesus  

Masumi H Dekata

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Fanoto

Eh idk how well that will work, it usualy just works smoother when it just 1 person doing all the work. Like Jesus

Jesus did do a pretty good job. lol  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces