When do you like to read/write? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm
Just thought this question needed asking. I'm a bit of a night owl writer. I usually write my best stuff between eleven thirty at night and two in the morning. As for reading, I have a routine. I read before bed every night and when I get up in the morning. I usually read during lunch too (if I'm at home). So how about you guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 pm
I normally write my best when I'm in my room with the door closed and decent music playing somewhere between 10:30 at night and 3:45 in the morning. If I get really into my writing, I can pull an all nighter, sleep for three hours, then get back up and begin writing again.  

UVERworld_fan

Lady Idril Saralonde

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:34 pm
I try to read before I go to bed, but I usually don't sleep then. And I write whenever I have the time. Usually after work, or first thing in the morning. I write best when I'm comfy in my room and alone with a hot cup of tea. I wrote a short story on the table at work today.
eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Read: Usually before I go to bed. As for writing, I try to write whenever I get an idea, but I'm partial to writing during a rain storm for some reason.

-Rasko  

Raskothegreat

Ferocious Rabid Weasel

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:08 pm
I do everything spur of the moment. If I feel like reading I read. If I feel like writing, I write. No matter what time it is, or where I am. I'm versatile, and hate sticking to schedules.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 pm
I usually do things pretty spontaneously - like Ferocious Rabid Weasel said, if I feel like reading, I read, and if I feel like writing I write. But most of the time I wind up reading right before I go to sleep and as soon as I wake up. The writing part is a lot more random, but I've found that my writing is usually best really late at night, like between midnight and two. Which explains why I always procrastinate on writing essays for school until that time XD  

Waffled Flambe

BrokenSmiles_SilentTears

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:32 am
I read when I need some inspiration & hope, write when I feel like it or want to hehe.

Xx heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 pm
For some reason I do better writing at night.
As for reading, any time works ^^  

xxcelestialstarxx

Asheill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm
I write and read at random times, whenever I can, and whenever I feel like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 am
I write late at night (2am to 5/6am). As for reading, whenever I feel like it^^  

Skias onar

Practiced Witch

8,850 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Ismira87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:32 pm
Lately I've been writing a lot at night... mostly because that's when I do my homework and since I'm a writing major I do a lot of it for homework. I also like some kind of music playing in the background.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 pm
I'll write at any time, really, but I do tend to write my best later on in the day. And if I'm a bit miffed I can get a good bit of storyline or prose done.

Reading I pretty much do during my free time, like when I'm on the bus or something.  

hauu13

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 pm
Lately, all my ideas come right when I'm falling asleep.
You know, that moment between wake and sleep and then if you remember it, half of it doesn't make sense?

That's the time.
ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 pm
I like to read and write either late at night or really early in the morning. For some reason afternoons just don't work for me.  

Kasi Karra
Crew

KatherinexPierce

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 pm
Whenever i can ^^  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items