Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 pm
One Day, Regulus, Wylrpnufh (?), and Zylo were in the park, on the swingset. They were voluptuous young women and all of the Nintendo Cultists wanted their hot, hot, sex. Waynebrizzle, the stoutly member, approached them one day. He was wearing a t-shirt, emblazened with the words “everybody loves some zombies”. It was his treasured joy, even though it was covered in chocolate rain. He gawked at the gorgeous girls. His mouth began to salivate. Regulus noticed this and he said, “Hey baby. Wan 2 cyber?” and so Waynebrizzle did oblige. However, it was soon discovered that Reg was actually a boy. This was the first time on the internet that something like this has ever happened. Except it happened twice more afterwards. But everybody still hates Reg because Wylr was doing it for research and that's an a-okay excuse to lie. Everybody always knew Zylo was a boy so he doesn't get a story. Wantcookie would have sex with any of them anyway, because he is bisexual! Did you guys know that?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:23 pm
I WANNA ROCK!  

Owwin

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 pm
Love it! It is an instant classic!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 pm
This story had no cats in it.

I hate it.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 pm
it's good to know you like my work stay tuned i'll post more  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 pm
thx, fish.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 pm
Owwin and T were the greatest crime fighters to ever live. Codenamed Dr. Salvador and Captain Obvious, their powers combined defeat (or annoy) any villain into submission.

On their final mission, the good Doctor and the Captain were to fight random cartoon and videogame characters from the past who are rich in pointless trivia information. Owwin groaned to himself; he already knew what was going to happen, and a tumor began to grow on his forehead.

Their first opponent was Super Mayrio. Owwin socked him in the face, but began to cringe as he heard “Hey, did you know Mario was originally called Jumpman?”

Their second opponent, Viewtiful Joe. Owwin was nearly toppled, by his VFX when suddenly Joe's head exploded. Apparently he was tired of people (*ahem* T) pointing out that his scarf was pink.

Hours later, they stood on top of their toppled enemies. But then T pulled out his little book and said “Hey you wanna read my story?”

Owwin ******** murdered T with his eyes, and snapped his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 pm
this one's a double whammy guys

It began from nothing. Young Cheesio was polishing his camera for the press conference at E3. Most reporters were not allowed into the show but Cheesio was a prodigy of animation. Nintendo asked him to be at their conference and show some sweet Thingsome episode whatever the hell he's at.
Cheesio arrived in the crowd. He was wearing a hat that said “Cheesio” on it and a shirt that said “Cheesio” on it. His pants also had “Cheesio” on them. Also his shoes. And his shoelaces. He even secretly has them on his undergarments, but that is supposed to be a secret and I wasn't supposed to tell. Anyway, he looked at the other reporters and scoffed. Surely, they couldn't comprehend his genius. Somebody bumped into his hat and knocked it off balance ever so slightly. But this was the last straw for Cheesio. Cheesio was tired of ******** around with these peasants. It was time for Cheesio to lay down the law. Cheesio grabbed a young woman by the shoulders. “Are you pregnant?” Cheesio inquired. “Yes, how did you know?” she responded to Cheesio. Cheesio guffawed to himself “I'm the greatest reporter that ever lived. I know everything.” And then he punched her in the stomach Cheesio style. The woman vomited gouts of blood and her baby. She learned her lesson.  

One Way to Troll

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 pm
One Way to Troll
Owwin and T were the greatest crime fighters to ever live. Codenamed Dr. Salvador and Captain Obvious, their powers combined defeat (or annoy) any villain into submission.
On their final mission, the good Doctor and the Captain were to fight random cartoon and videogame characters from the past who are rich in pointless trivia information. Owwin groaned to himself; he already knew what was going to happen, and a tumor began to grow on his forehead.
Their first opponent was Super Mayrio. Owwin socked him in the face, but began to cringe as he heard “Hey, did you know Mario was originally called Jumpman?”
Their second opponent, Viewtiful Joe. Owwin was nearly toppled, by his VFX when suddenly Joe's head exploded. Apparently he was tired of people (*ahem* T) pointing out that his scarf was pink.
Hours later, they stood on top of their toppled enemies. But then T pulled out his little book and said “Hey you wanna read my story?”
Owwin ******** murdered T with his eyes, and snapped his neck.

THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD DO AT ALL!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:52 pm
Kuzodav
thx, fish.

heart  

One Way to Troll

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 pm
OH! Do me next! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm
One Way to Troll
Kuzodav
thx, fish.

heart
You ********! Don't try to make them hate me more. sad

But you are hilarious. heart  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm
J of The Wind

Bend over?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm
Rad Electropow
J of The Wind

Bend over?

xd

YOU b***h!

( Sorry, had to switch accounts... im being stalked ninja )  

Vash_the_Rampage

1,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm