The Undertaker vs The Meltdown Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:37 am
This match is for one fall or submission. Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 am
DONG
DONG
DONG

Graveyard SYmphony plays as the Undertaker walks down the fog-covered ramp. He gets on the ring side, gets in, and takes off his hat in his signature way. After he stares blankly at the crowd, he takes off his jacket and gets ready.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Crew

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:14 pm
*Next, The lights dim, and red mist covers the stage. Suddenly, the theme "Over MY Head (Better Off Dead)-by Sum 41 plays as Mike "The Meltdown" Stevenson walks out from the backstage area.*

"Introducing next, from Miami, Florida, weighing-in at 337 lbs. standing 6 feet, 10 inches tall, Mike "THE Meltdown" Stevenson!"

*Mike Stevenson approaches the ring with caution knowing that the Undertaker is no joke. He enters the ring and he takes off his sunglasses and his jacket as he stands in his corner waiting for the bell to ring*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 am
Triple H walked down to the ring side and around to the announcer table and greeted with "Wow, its not much time you come down to ring side"

Triple H said noting back and waited to watch the match

*DING DING*  

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:01 pm
*Mike Stevenson locks in a headlock early with The Undertaker, as he wrenches with nearly all of his strength*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:10 pm
((whoa, a little god-modding already. i'll give you a break since you're a noob, but try not to any more, kay?))

Taker gets out of the headlock and tries a kick to the gut. If successful, he'd do a couple of knees to the face.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Crew

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 pm
((Oh, sorry about that sweatdrop ))

Taker's kick was successful as Mike stumbled back a little,  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 pm
((it's okay, just try not to again))

Taker goes up to Mike and tries a back armhold.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Crew

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:22 pm
Mike was locked into a back armhold, but he attempts to roll out into a counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:49 am
((2-day auto hit))
Mike counters and attempts to lift the Undertaker up.  

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:08 am
((Your post = 1 day and 9 hours and about 20 mins
My post = 1 day and 12 hours and about 20-40 mins
Wait = 12ish more hours))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:27 am
((Oh, OK, but he might've forgot about the match because he hasn't posted that much. I'm on ALL DAY everyday.))  

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:26 am
((Sorry about that. A lot of times I don't have access to a computer, so i have to go on an iPod, which doesn't post all of the time.))

((And sorry to continue my ranting, but which way are you picking Taker up? Like a dad picks up his kid? a firemans carry? you NEED to be specific))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:33 pm
((It's like a fireman's carry only I'm in the position where I'm holding you up high))

Mike runs towards the ropes attempting to throw the Undertaker over them.  

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

Blackrose_VAL3NTINE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:58 am
((2-Day Auto Hit))

Mike Stevenson successfully tosses the Undertaker over the ropes as he then turns towards Triple H, then the refferee begins the count.

Refferee: "1.........2.......3........4........5........6........7........8.......9......."
Stevenson stops the count by leaving the ring and he lifts Undertaker up as he wants to win by pinfall rather thhan count-out. Stevenson attempts to put the hurt Undertaker into the ring. If successful, he will go for the Lift-Up Neckbreaker.

WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff