Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Would You Rather... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There's a board game called that.
  It's hilarious.
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 am
Since this really isn't a very good game, I'm putting back in the main forum. I know, I can be awfully indecisive on occasion. Fear me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 pm
sure biggrin  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:00 pm
Careful, most of them are just choosing between 2 bad choices.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:46 am
I wanna know!!!  

JanNut

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 pm
Answer honestly, and "i don't know" or "neither" are not valid answers!

Would You Rather hear strange voices or hear only silence?

...be known as a tyrant or a wimp?

...be separated from your family and never see them again or live with them for the rest of your life in a two-bedroom house?

...have an uneventful trip every time you travel or have an absolutely miserable experience half the time and fantastic experience the other half?

...fall down and get picked up by your ears or your hair?

...have a first date find, in your car, your stash of used kleenex or your stash of used dental floss?

...date a person who is charismatic but must always dominate the conversation or date someone who is sweet but mousy?

...get a ticket for going one mile per hour over the speed limit or for driving too slow?

I'll post more if you want after you've had a chance to look over these. whee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:11 pm
Would You Rather hear strange voices or hear only silence?

...be known as a tyrant or a wimp?
hard choice but the latter

...be separated from your family and never see them again or live with them for the rest of your life in a two-bedroom house?
latter

...have an uneventful trip every time you travel or have an absolutely miserable experience half the time and fantastic experience the other half?
latter

...fall down and get picked up by your ears or your hair?
former

...have a first date find, in your car, your stash of used kleenex or your stash of used dental floss?
latter

...date a person who is charismatic but must always dominate the conversation or date someone who is sweet but mousy?
latter, I hate people who don't let you get a word in

...get a ticket for going one mile per hour over the speed limit or for driving too slow?
former

User Image  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 pm
Purple didn't list the one that said eat apple stems or banana peel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:14 pm
Tyrant or a wimp? - Wimp

...be separated from your family and never see them again or live with them for the rest of your life in a two-bedroom house? - Latter

...have an uneventful trip every time you travel or have an absolutely miserable experience half the time and fantastic experience the other half? - Latter

...fall down and get picked up by your ears or your hair? - Uh. Ears.

...have a first date find, in your car, your stash of used kleenex or your stash of used dental floss? - Yech. Floss, I guess

...date a person who is charismatic but must always dominate the conversation or date someone who is sweet but mousy? - Sweet but mousy.

...get a ticket for going one mile per hour over the speed limit or for driving too slow? - driving too fast xd

MORE PLEASE xd

JanNut

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm
You guys missed the first one. xd

...hear strange voices or hear only silence?

And now more -

Would You Rather...

...have to watch every movie from the front row of the theater or watch all TV on a TV with a 9-inch screen?

...be forced to laugh in the most inappropriate situations or have to say everything that is on your mind?

...lose all your common sense and become a real airhead or lose all your morals?

...for the next month, have to select meals from the glass case of candy at the movies or select meals from an antique sandwich vending machine in the basement of the library?

...suddenly appear as a cowboy about to begin a bull ride in a rodeo or have the protective lap bar unexpectedly rise halfway through a roller coaster ride?

...have freakishly overdeveloped muscles or be extremely skinny and wimpy?

...be a brilliant singer in a bad band or a mediocre singer in a wildly popular band?

...be caught outside in a severe hail storm or in a severe sandstorm?

...run into someone you have a crush on and be talking to them when you realize you're standing in a pile of dog doo or be talking to them and have them point out to you that you've got dozens of ants crawling all over you?

...wake up one day and not recognize your friends and family or not have them recognize you?

...eat 5 boxes of fruit rings cereal in one day or drink 21 cups of coffee?

...descend from a helicopter 1500 feet high by a rope ladder or by a parachute?

...only be able to speak recognizable quotes from movies and songs or have to use pig latin forever?

...be a mouse stalked by a cat or a rabbit spotted by a hawk?

...spend the rest of your life in a 5-mile radius or never sleep in te same place more than one night?

...pick a carpet clean with tweezers or trim the lawn with nail clippers?

...always look like you are sick or always feel like you haven't slept?

...be a rich, successful person who decides at age 40 to finally get to know yourself and meaning of life or have already done those things at a young age and begin building your fortune at 40?

...forget everyone else's name all the time or have everyone forget your name all the time?

...throw a scuba tank into the middle of the ocean, wait 10 sec., then have to dive in and try to retrieve it so you don't drown OR throw a parachute out of a plane, wait 10 sec., then dive after it, aiming to catch it to save yourself from splatting?

...find that your employer has been secretly videotaping your every minute in your office or find that your employer has been recording all of your private phone calls?

...be able to plant factual and true information into peoples' thoughts or be able to plant emotions into people's thoughts?

...eat a one-gallon container of apple stems or eat a dozen banana peels?

...share a single bathroom in your home with 10 other people or sleep every night in a double bed with 2 adult siblings?

...be caught doing something embarrassing in still photos or on audiotape?

...laugh when you should cry and cry when you should laugh or never be able to do either?

...have socially reclusive kids or kids who are angry bullies?

...be a bullfighter for one performance or a circus lion tamer for one performance?

...make a big public idiot out of yourself in one night or do 50 stupid things all year that only you know about?

...with a long-term goal of improving the world and with the power to inspire change, have the benefit of knowing mankind's future or have the power to change mankind's past?

...live in a country run by supermodels or live in a country run by professional football players?

...get a 3-in. splinter from wood or a 1-in. sliver from glass?

...see your life story played out in a movie by someone much better looking than you but with no talent or by a very gifted actor who is much uglier than you?

...as a groom, forget the ring or be 1 hour late for your wedding?

...count all the grains of sand in a sand castle or count all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic-sized swimming pool?

...run a marathon with a blood blister on each toe or go a solid month with a horrible sunburn on your neck, head, and feet?

...be incredibly attractive physically but exude an extremely bothersome odor or be hideously unattractive but have a scent that is irresistible?

...have your name misspelled on your tombstone or have them erect the proper spelling over the wrong grave?

...never be able to say the word "love" or never be able to kiss?

...spend 2 hours in a room with 100 wasps or sleep one week in a room with 2 rats?

...have such excessive ear wax that one daily cleaning does not prevent it from being noticeable or have really bad dandruff?

...have popularity as a musician at a young age, yet forever be labeled as a teen idol or be a great musician with tons of integrity, yet never be discovered?

...have perfect vision in one eye and be almost blind in the other or be extremely nearsighted in both?

...attempt to sleep under bright lights or with a dog barking?

...do a mini-cheer whenever someone compliments you or always have to wear a "kick-me" sign on your back?

...have to use a calculator at your important job that you know makes a mistake once every 50 computations or do all the calculations by hand?

...see the SWAT team pull up to your home or the HAZMAT team?

...be surfing 15 yards from shore and see a great white shark 30 yards away and coming toward you or be snow shoeing down a hill, 20 yards from the lodge, and see a grizzly bear 30 yards away coming toward you?

...turn around 3 times before you sit down anywhere (like a dog) or do a little jig before you go through any doorway?

...be stranded in the middle of the desert with a small container of bottled water or with a black umbrella?

...have to try to elude the pursuit of Wonder Woman or Batman?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 pm
...hear strange voices or hear only silence?
former  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:18 am
WOW, you post alot.
eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:15 pm
Would You Rather hear strange voices or hear only silence? Silence

...be known as a tyrant or a wimp? Tyrant

...be separated from your family and never see them again or live with them for the rest of your life in a two-bedroom house? Live with them for the rest of my life in a two-bedroom house.

...have an uneventful trip every time you travel or have an absolutely miserable experience half the time and fantastic experience the other half? Have an absolutely miserable experience half the time and fantastic experience the other half.

...fall down and get picked up by your ears or your hair? by my hair.

...have a first date find, in your car, your stash of used kleenex or your stash of used dental floss? Stash of used tissues.

...date a person who is charismatic but must always dominate the conversation or date someone who is sweet but mousy? Date someone who is charismatic but must always dominate the conversation.

...get a ticket for going one mile per hour over the speed limit or for driving too slow? Get ticket for going 1MPH over the speed limit.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 pm
Would You Rather...

...have to watch every movie from the front row of the theater or watch all TV on a TV with a 9-inch screen? Watch every movie from front row.

...be forced to laugh in the most inappropriate situations or have to say everything that is on your mind? Laugh in the most inappropriate situations.

...lose all your common sense and become a real airhead or lose all your morals? Become a real airhead.

...for the next month, have to select meals from the glass case of candy at the movies or select meals from an antique sandwich vending machine in the basement of the library? Antique sandwich vending machine.

...suddenly appear as a cowboy about to begin a bull ride in a rodeo or have the protective lap bar unexpectedly rise halfway through a roller coaster ride? Cowboy about to begin bull ride. (Second I've experienced)

...have freakishly overdeveloped muscles or be extremely skinny and wimpy? Extremely skinny and wimpy

...be a brilliant singer in a bad band or a mediocre singer in a wildly popular band? Brilliant singer in bad band.

...be caught outside in a severe hail storm or in a severe sandstorm? Sandstorm

...run into someone you have a crush on and be talking to them when you realize you're standing in a pile of dog doo or be talking to them and have them point out to you that you've got dozens of ants crawling all over you? Realize I'm standing in dog doo.

...wake up one day and not recognize your friends and family or not have them recognize you? Not recognize friends and family

...eat 5 boxes of fruit rings cereal in one day or drink 21 cups of coffee? 5 boxes of fruit rings cereal.

...descend from a helicopter 1500 feet high by a rope ladder or by a parachute? By parachute.

...only be able to speak recognizable quotes from movies and songs or have to use pig latin forever? Pig Latin.

...be a mouse stalked by a cat or a rabbit spotted by a hawk? Rabbit

...spend the rest of your life in a 5-mile radius or never sleep in te same place more than one night? Never sleep in same place more then one night.

...pick a carpet clean with tweezers or trim the lawn with nail clippers? Pick carpet clean with tweezers.

...always look like you are sick or always feel like you haven't slept? Look like I'm sick.

...be a rich, successful person who decides at age 40 to finally get to know yourself and meaning of life or have already done those things at a young age and begin building your fortune at 40? Already done those things and build my fortune at 40.

...forget everyone else's name all the time or have everyone forget your name all the time? Forget everyone else's name. (I do this anyway)

...throw a scuba tank into the middle of the ocean, wait 10 sec., then have to dive in and try to retrieve it so you don't drown OR throw a parachute out of a plane, wait 10 sec., then dive after it, aiming to catch it to save yourself from splatting? Throw parachute out plane wait 10 sec. then dive after. (Better chance of survival)

...find that your employer has been secretly videotaping your every minute in your office or find that your employer has been recording all of your private phone calls? Employer has been secretly videotaping me every minute in my office.

...be able to plant factual and true information into peoples' thoughts or be able to plant emotions into people's thoughts? Plant emotions baby sounds more fun.

...eat a one-gallon container of apple stems or eat a dozen banana peels? Apple stems.

...share a single bathroom in your home with 10 other people or sleep every night in a double bed with 2 adult siblings? Share bathroom with 10 other people.

...be caught doing something embarrassing in still photos or on audiotape? Still photos.

...laugh when you should cry and cry when you should laugh or never be able to do either? Laugh when I should cry & cry when I should laugh.

...have socially reclusive kids or kids who are angry bullies? Socially reclusive kids.

...be a bullfighter for one performance or a circus lion tamer for one performance? Circus lion tamer for one performance. (I route for the bull in those things)

...make a big public idiot out of yourself in one night or do 50 stupid things all year that only you know about? Big public idiot out of myself in one night.

...with a long-term goal of improving the world and with the power to inspire change, have the benefit of knowing mankind's future or have the power to change mankind's past? Knowing mankind's future.

...live in a country run by supermodels or live in a country run by professional football players? Run by professional football players.

...get a 3-in. splinter from wood or a 1-in. sliver from glass? 1-in. sliver from glass.

...see your life story played out in a movie by someone much better looking than you but with no talent or by a very gifted actor who is much uglier than you? Very gifted actor who is much uglier then me.

...as a groom, forget the ring or be 1 hour late for your wedding? 1 hour late for wedding.

...count all the grains of sand in a sand castle or count all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic-sized swimming pool? Eye droppers full of water in Olympic-sized swimming pool.

...run a marathon with a blood blister on each toe or go a solid month with a horrible sunburn on your neck, head, and feet? Sunburn.

...be incredibly attractive physically but exude an extremely bothersome odor or be hideously unattractive but have a scent that is irresistible? Unattractive but have irresistible scent.

...have your name misspelled on your tombstone or have them erect the proper spelling over the wrong grave? My name misspelled on tombstone.

...never be able to say the word "love" or never be able to kiss? Never be able to say the word "love".

...spend 2 hours in a room with 100 wasps or sleep one week in a room with 2 rats? Sleep in room with 2 rats.

...have such excessive ear wax that one daily cleaning does not prevent it from being noticeable or have really bad dandruff? Really bad dandruff.

...have popularity as a musician at a young age, yet forever be labeled as a teen idol or be a great musician with tons of integrity, yet never be discovered? Never be discovered.

...have perfect vision in one eye and be almost blind in the other or be extremely nearsighted in both? Perfect vision in one eye and almost blind in the other.

...attempt to sleep under bright lights or with a dog barking? With dog barking.

...do a mini-cheer whenever someone compliments you or always have to wear a "kick-me" sign on your back? Wear a "kick-me" sign on back.

...have to use a calculator at your important job that you know makes a mistake once every 50 computations or do all the calculations by hand? Use calculator.

...see the SWAT team pull up to your home or the HAZMAT team? SWAT.

...be surfing 15 yards from shore and see a great white shark 30 yards away and coming toward you or be snow shoeing down a hill, 20 yards from the lodge, and see a grizzly bear 30 yards away coming toward you? Surfing.

...turn around 3 times before you sit down anywhere (like a dog) or do a little jig before you go through any doorway? Do little jig.

...be stranded in the middle of the desert with a small container of bottled water or with a black umbrella? Black umbrella.

...have to try to elude the pursuit of Wonder Woman or Batman? Batman.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:50 pm
I'll post some new ones tomorrow or something.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 pm
Cool I look forward to the new ones! ^_^  
Nothing's coming.