Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 pm
I went to the movie theater today to go see the movie "Up" and I spent a lot of the time when the lights were on ignoring weird looks from other people [mostly teenagers...]and after when I was leaving, there were two little girls about 3 years old in the parking lot, and one of them was pointing at me and said "Mommy she's so pretty!". I felt pretty good smile
Any stories of people who liked your loli outfits?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:16 pm
I find that little girls always like lolita. They say we look like princesses, and i've gotten many a sweet smile from a mother by telling her daughter that the best way to become a princess is to simply be one. Be polite to people, always act as a princess should, and anyone can be a princess.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Vivienne Valentine

Gracious Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:13 pm
kochi~mochi
I find that little girls always like lolita. They say we look like princesses, and i've gotten many a sweet smile from a mother by telling her daughter that the best way to become a princess is to simply be one. Be polite to people, always act as a princess should, and anyone can be a princess.
Oh that's so sweet!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:25 pm
I've got a guy friend(whose kinda femmy looking) whose ex would get him to dress in loli and one day we were at a photo shoot and this little girl pointed to him and said "Pretty". 4laugh

kochi~mochi that's great. ^^  

LovelyInFrills_00

Passion not Perfection

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:51 am
Thats so cute! 3nodding children are so cute, they dont judge you like "adults" do.

I went to a lolita meetup once and the area we were meeting in was close to a college (think tons of people walking around trying to get a feel for it all) and this boy was walking by with these two little girls and one turned to him and asked "Are they princesses?" it was so cute!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 pm
User Image
Well, I'm only 11yrs. old! :3

I love bunnies and dolls!

And I love the looks of Lolitas! 3nodding

Cuz' They are so Kawaii! x3

I have a pink bunny teddy!

And A cute Lolita Outfit that my Grandma Gave me!

My sisters was jealous of me!! 3nodding

x b u n i a l i c e

Ninja_Mina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:18 pm
Awww!! That's adorable  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:24 am
kochi~mochi

Okay that almost brings tears to my eyes. That's the sweetest things I think I've heard a mother say to their child. :3

I've had people look at me and smile and say things like, "That's sweet."  

CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 pm
An cafe's concert was at the house of blues on downtown disney, so I dressed up in my meta dress. While walking back from buying a snack a little girl (she had to have been maybe 3 or 4) dressed as cinderella runs up to me and asks where I got my "big girl princess dress".
Her parents rushed over and apologized for her kid randomly rushing up to me and they walked off with the little girl waving back at me.

I wanted to hug her, she was so cute ;w;

& also - same day:
some lady & her kids randomly take a picture with me cause they liked my dress. Lol random.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 am
danger0uslypink
An cafe's concert was at the house of blues on downtown disney, so I dressed up in my meta dress. While walking back from buying a snack a little girl (she had to have been maybe 3 or 4) dressed as cinderella runs up to me and asks where I got my "big girl princess dress".
Her parents rushed over and apologized for her kid randomly rushing up to me and they walked off with the little girl waving back at me.

& also - same day:
some lady & her kids randomly take a picture with me cause they liked my dress. Lol random.

Aw, That's so kawaii!
Well, My first day in being a lolita when I was 10yrs old..
I saw some teenagers when I was outside..
When I saw them I ask them!
I forgot what I ask, LOL xD
Am I the youngest!?
I'm only 11yrs old.. xD

x b u n i a l i c e

amylee2211

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 am
I was dressed in a pink and white causal-ish Lolita outfit one day, and as i was walking to wherever i had to get, i passed beside a kindergarten. There was a little about 3 years old girl, she ran to the fence stared at me smiling for a few moments, then waved, and i simply waved back.
It just made my day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:47 pm
danger0uslypink

& also - same day:

That's cute! Kids are awesome.  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 pm
OdeToCrayola

I forgot what I ask, LOL xD
Am I the youngest!?
I'm only 11yrs old.. xD

I've seen a blog of a woman who alters AP clothes to fit her 4 or 5 year old daughter.
I believe she is the youngest lolita xD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:35 am
I've only gotten one compliment from a child in Lolita, and it was from a boy.

I've had 5 year olds tell me I look like a freak.
The world...

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

Crillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 am

My friends daughter wanted to be around me all the time when I was in Lolita. Followed me around, changed into HER princess outfit so she could be like me.

And gave me a kiss when I left, it was adorable

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces