Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Destiny Calls (Need Inner Senshi & Knights) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxXHerXxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image

Sailor Moon
Destiny Calls

Time passes throughout Tokyo. Once called Crystal Tokyo now was dubbed Silver Tokyo due to the advanced technology that engulfed Tokyo. Computers were more advanced but the life around the City was normal. Teenagers will went to school regularly. But, the idea was that Tokyo was in peace with the Sailor Scouts. All was beautiful and the scouts were always there to serve and protect the people and the royal family.

Memories soon turned into past regrets as a dark cloud loomed over the city. People were suffering and the scouts had vanished mysteriously from the very Earth. Maybe back to moon too keep Neo Queen Serenity safe from harm as darkness blanketed the Earth. The Imperial Silver Crystal has never shined so bright before. And with this beautiful light gave hope to the people that was help would arrive.

A sign of hope and stability as Tokyo crumbled before Neo Queen Serenity's eyes bringing tears to the once safe home she had been raised from a young baby. But, feared for the once as her friends were nothing more than bodies thrown across the old palace. Serenity ddin't wish for her friend's death and for their safety they are hidden within the palace. She needed help and from her palace in the moon she raised her eyes high as if crying to God for hope.

She must shatter the Imperial Silver Crystal and bring new and improved Scouts to help earth. And it did shatter taking away her powers and only guided them to its desdination. Her words, "Imperial Silver Crystal find the new chosen scouts to protect and prevent any more harm to my people!" With that she fainted but soon she would be back with the scouts ready to fight alongside the new scouts. And dubbed them Destiny Scouts.

And so the Imperial Silver Crystal shattered into ten shards and would fly off into the distance to embed its power in the chosen scouts.

Next Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:37 pm
Rules

User Image

1. Follow all Gaia ToS as well as the Guilds rules.
2.Pg-13 and below. Romance is okay! But please no cybering. I mean it, no cybering in this thread nor in the PMs!
3. Also stated in Guild rules that literacy is expected and must followed. One full paragraph of four complete sentences is notibly acceptable! But, I want good grammar in here so everyone can read in peace without trying to decode a post.
4. Try to retain activeness. I expect one post every two days if not more! Please inform me if you are going to absent for a while, and we'll figure out how to get your character away from the scene at hand so no harm could be done to him or her.
5. Luckily I believe I made it to Rule 5 with ease of the colors. XD Anyways, *Cough*, Pm all profiles and requests to be. Title your PM As *Destiny Calls*. Also, indicate that you of this guild because I have to admit I have made several of the same threads in my different guilds.

Next Story And Profiles

xXxXHerXxXx

xXxXHerXxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Story

User Image

The Imperial Silver Crystal had been shattered by the power of Neo Queen Serenity but in hopes of reuniting the Last of the Scouts. It was secret organization many years ago but cannot be called on to duty by simply calling out. They were a last resort when Earth would befall to turmoil.

The funny thing about it is, these Scouts do not know of their fate and will only find out when the shard would enter your chest to enable the transformation. Also, the suits are more like armor than just skirts and boots. They were like an armor way stronger than the orginal scouts put together. They're powers are weak though and they must strengthen up before facing the dreaded darkness. But, only five scouts would be awakened for the first blow and soon the next level scouts will be called.

Uniform
Profiles
User Image
Name
Which Inner Senshi Are You? (Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus?)
Birthday(Make it Up!)
Bio(Just make it short. Please atleast have only one parent dead other than that everyone is appeared normal...)
Appearance
(Images and Links are allowed only.)
Sample of Skill(So I know how well you are in rping. I can't just let anyone rp in here without reviewing this.)

Knights
Name
Knight of: (Earth, Heaven, or Hell)
Birthday
Bio
Appearance:

Next Characters Available

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:40 pm
Characters Available

User Image

Destiny Moon - This child is very special to the team. She is the leader and will probably do most of the battles by herself. Her personality is she's very compassionate towards loved ones and usually has a pretty good life ahead of her. But, the downside of her personality can be very clumsy and sometimes unruly in school. Her power is that of light. Played by: Rei Torano

Destiny Mercury - This child will be the brains and handle all the technology that blocks their way into battle. Her personality is that she is a genius and but the downside is she's only booksmart and the commonsense usually slacks behind. She's usually to herself when it comes to larger groups but in the end the friends she earns will be her only and true best friends. her powers consists of water type or ice type abilities. Played by:

Destiny Mars - Very spunky and ready for action. She's the warrior of the group and always uses bruteforce over certain obstacles. Her personality is very active with energy and tends to harm her friends mentally with her words. Sometimes she can have a very tragdic life. Her plus is she's always got friends and she always cherishes them. Her power is fire. Played by:

Destiny Jupiter - The mighty king of the universe and typically is always a brute but she's more of a hand to hand combat and usually uses their brain very well in battle. Her personality is more on the brawn side and only really thinks is about her strength and sometimes doesn't know her own strength and she's very open with her feelings and always knows everyone, even if they first meet. Her power is thunder and lightning. Played by: Sailor Scout of Nature

Destiny Venus - She is the Goddess of Love and fertility. She's always the one who keeps everyone together during tough times. She always wants to find love and usually only finds it within her own group, her friends of course! She's bouncy and full of energy, typically she's the most athletic out of the group. Her personality is very unique and she loves it when she gains fame and usually is or becoming famous. Is a very people person and usually has bad luck when boys. Her power is love. Played by:

Next Characters Accepted

Knights
Knights protect the crown at all costs and King Endymion had hired them for this purpose.
Earth - Played by:
Heaven - Played by:
Hell - Played by:

xXxXHerXxXx

xXxXHerXxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:41 pm
Characters Accepted

NameRinoa Hoshino
Age 21
Gender Female
Destiny Star
Likes Walking at night, spaghetti.
Dislikes Cold bologna, pizza with sushi, and demons.
Birthday 06/24
Bio Rinoa had grown up on the outskirts of Tokyo and cherished in its advances but she also had to deal with her parents. Her father was a great man though. He was strong, proud and very noble. But, he makes too many deals with demons and thus one day he met this demoness who seduced him and bared him a young girl. Her mother wanted to live as a human and so her father took in his new bride and raised Rinoa. But, as it had lasted long enough for Rinoa's 18th birthday when her mother turned on her father and killed her father. As result Rinoa wanted to revenge her father's death by killing her own mother. Don't get me wrong, Rinoa was far from being a demon. As she was only half but took on more human parts than her demon parts. Her childhood friend, Kisho, taught Rinoa how to fight with a sword but soon her training was cut short when Kisho vanished mysteriously from his home. No note or sign of where he was. But, Rinoa was determined to defeat her mother and soon set off into the wild to find her mother. She met a strange lion roaming in the forest, it was strange but it took up with Rinoa at first sight and ever since Rinoa and Lucky, as she calls him, were Tokyo bound to find her mother. And there she became Destiny Star.
AppearanceRinoa Hoshino
User Image

Name Kaori Kurenai
Age 15
Gender Female
Likes Being alone, reading, martial arts, drawing
Dislikes Crowds, arrogance, blood (she's hemophobic)
Which Inner Senshi Are You? Jupiter
Birthday May 16
Bio Raised in a dojo on the outskirts of Tokyo, Kaori always felt that there was something more to her life that what was presented. Knowing that chances don't fall into a person's lap, she began training and studying so that she would be prepared when her destiny arrived.
Living with her are her mother, grandfather and her twin brother.
AppearanceUser Image the girl

Name Kuraitsuki Jackson
Age 16
Gender Female
Likes Music, singing, doodling and good food. Her family, pretty clothes and shiny things.
Dislikes Anyone hurt, having people play with her emotions, seeing people cry. Running into doors and tripping.
Which Inner Senshi Are You? Moon
Birthday December 25
Bio She lives with her father and little brother. Her mother died in childbirth with her brother when she was fourteen. Her mother was Japanese but her father was an American politician. After the death of her mother, her father became somewhat distant but was still an attentive father to them. She attends a school and works part time at a karaoke store to help pay for things as well as to look after her younger sibling.
AppearanceKurai with Glasses
School Uniform

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:42 pm
Announcements

User Image

I need more senshis!!!!  

xXxXHerXxXx

xXxXHerXxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Blacklist
User Image

Empty, thank goodness!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 pm
Whitelist
User Image

Let's hope someone comes here!  

xXxXHerXxXx

Sailor Scout of Nature

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 am
It was early morning, but Kaori was already wide awake. She had gotten up hours earlier to ensure that she had gotten her chores done in time for her to catch the bus into town. There was a new store that was opening and she was going to take a look.
The bus let her off and she headed towards the store, hoping that they had something she would actually want. Three blocks later she was standing in front of Matoko's Antique Sword Shop.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Rinoa seemed determined to find the next senshis to save the earth from her mother's plans. Her senses went crazy when she walked by a young girl heading to a store. A grin spread across her mouth as she wheeled around and found herself following the girl into the store. She would wait and listen. The time has came for the senshis to awaken and she had the power to. She walked up to the girl and tapped her shoulder and whispered, "Follow me if you want to wake up...Destiny Jupiter," She hissed and turned to walk out the door.

At first, she didn't know if she would believe her or even follow at that. But, she needed her to awaken the senshi inside. To bring the power out. The only way she knew was to face her with the transformation. It wouldn't be pretty and it can be very painful to transform into this new uniform. A rare and ancient metal with sharp edges and lots of compartments for weaponry. She went through the pain once and soon developed callouses over her sore areas. Mainly her underarms and thighs.

She couldn't look back either she would hope that this girl who follow her into a dark alley way with no prying eyes to watch this girl. She magicked the alley so the screams wouldn't be heard by civilians so this girl would be safe for the most part.

xXxXHerXxXx

Sailor Scout of Nature

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:20 pm
The store was full of all kinds of neat things, but Kaori wasn't interested in them for very long. While examining an old katana, she heard someone whisper in her ear. She didn't catch all of t he words, but she did hear "follow me". She turned in time to see a girl about her age disappear out of the shop. Quickly, she put the sword back and ran out after her.
The girl kept walking and Kaori kept following. She wasn't sure why she was, but something in her compelled her to. The girl turned down an alley suddenly, and Kaori's senses went berserk. There was something here that she couldn't quite figure out, but she stepped in after her. The girl stopped.
"Why have you led me hear?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:29 pm
Rinoa turned to the girl with a big smile on her mouth. "I'm here to show you your powers." She said and placed her hand on the girl's chest. "Destiny Power, Make Up," She whispered and pushed her against the wall as lightning bolts spread across the senshi's body. she then transform into her suit.

She looked away after sensing the next one approach. She ouldn't leave the other girl her here by herself until she transformed back into her average clothes. "The Queen herself has summoned you and you must vanquish evil on this planet."

xXxXHerXxXx

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:41 pm
Kurai was glancing into a sweets shop smiling slightly over how the many yummy looking cake foods were decorated. She wished she had talent like that, but then again she'd probably fall everywhere. She really hoped she'd out grow this clumsy stage.

"Mah, well. " She mutters to herself walking along the sidewalk wearing a simple pink halter top and black carpi pants with the simple matching pink tennis shoes. She was glad it was Sunday, otherwise she'd be in school up until well..Sunday- she seriously can't believe they still had to go to school on Saturday! UGH!

"Why couldn't I have been reared in America? At least I'd have two days off. " She whines not looking where she was going.

Often the case with her, she ran right into a door and fell backwards landing on her rear end. She rubs her face whining again, "Itai!~"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 am
The girl's cryptic words confused her, but she didn't have time to ponder them. She put her hand on Kaori's chest and muttered something that she didn't quite hear.
Suddenly there was lightning everywhere and pain exploded all over her body. She tried not to scream as the jagged edges of her uniform formed around her, but it was no use. She let out an earspliting howl that echoed through the alley. What's happening to me she thought.
Soon, however, the transformation was over and the pain began to subside. Kaori collapsed to her knees and took a few deep breaths to calm herself. "What did you do to me?"

Sailor Scout of Nature

xXxXHerXxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 am
Rinoa stood tall over her and shook her head. "I have awakened your powers, Destiny Jupiter. Tokyo is in dyer need of the senshis. Now wait here. Destiny Moon has arrived!" She smirked and left the alley and followed Kurai. She was a very clumsy senshi, she concluded but still the power was there.

She looked behind her when finally a beast came out of no where and heading towards the alley way. "Hey! Come here!" She called Kurai and then felt that she would've been too clumsy to just walk up to her with bruising. She yanked her around the alley before the beast came.

When she looked up the beast had rounded the corner. "Magical destiny, make-up!" She yelled, this one wasn't going to be easy for her. Destiny Moon was meant to be the most powerful of the senshi's and that power was way too much for Rinoa to handle. She clenched her teeth and pushed the light as he engulfed Kurai. And thus the next painful step of Kurai transforming in heavy armor.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff