Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 am
So, how was/is your day?

Just thought I would be polite and ask everyone ^^

Incase you wanted to know about my day so far I have just been woken up by my housemates, I'm nervous about getting my car fixed today and moving house tomorrow. I'm also still rather angry at the taxi yesterday that didn't show up so me and my partner had to walk up and across a small mountain. I kid you not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:38 am
Wow that sucks about the taxi thingy. Hope your car fixing goes well! ^^ My day is...meh...i haven't been feeling too well the past couple of days so i'm kinda stuck in the house. I put my partner's old hard drive in my puter sence he got a laptop. smile  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:08 pm
I hope you feel better soon, feeling ill sucks. New hard drive is good though biggrin

I managed to get the car fixed just in time for moving out tomorrow but my friend has now told me we move on wednesday not on sunday and since it's 10PM here I can't contact the landlords until tomorrow morning, do I pack or not? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:51 am
my day wasn't that bad just bored tho *scratches head* but its alright  

Dragon_Tear25

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:53 pm
A lot of people have been telling me they're bored recently not just in this guild of course, all my friends here have been and I'm starting to get a bit bored myself to be honest. I'm trying to set up a school roleplay in here so if anyone is interested then hop on over to the RP forum where I hould hopefuly have it up and running soon.

Glad your day wasn't too bad Dragon_Tear25 ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:11 pm
beautiful_nia_60
A lot of people have been telling me they're bored recently not just in this guild of course, all my friends here have been and I'm starting to get a bit bored myself to be honest. I'm trying to set up a school roleplay in here so if anyone is interested then hop on over to the RP forum where I hould hopefuly have it up and running soon.

hehe thanks ^_^ but yeah been really bored lately like that I don't really want to do anything but in a way want too well good luck with that RP forum you are going to make  

Dragon_Tear25

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 am
Dragon_Tear25
beautiful_nia_60

hehe thanks ^_^ but yeah been really bored lately like that I don't really want to do anything but in a way want too well good luck with that RP forum you are going to make

Thank you, I hope it goes well ^^ I know how you feel when you don't want to do anything but feel bored, Just a matter of finding the right thing to do I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 pm
Yeah I have been pretty bored myself. For me i know it's because if I want to do one thing bad enough and it can't happen everything else seems "ok".  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dragon_Tear25

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:24 pm
especially when your busy for 5 days and then weekends comes you just want to crash  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 pm
I'm having that feeling right now. I've had so much to do recently and although I know I have to get my packing done to move out I just can't face all that work right now. I want to do everything yet when I had spare time the other day I just didn't know what to do at all.  

pink_sparkles_20

Dragon_Tear25

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:03 pm
yeah I have to pack up too I'm also moving out going to move in to one place than 2 months later somewhere else and four months later somewhere else  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 am
Moving is sucky, it took me and my friend five and a half hours to move all our stuff today. We have to do it all again in three weeks gonk After that though it's staying there for two years xd  

pink_sparkles_20

Dragon_Tear25

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:49 pm
yeah I know what you mean it takes a long time to pack gonk I have to much stuff and hate packing xp well at my last move it would be for 3 years so really hoping everything goes well  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 am
I'm sure your moving will be fine ^^ mine was okay apart from getting used to living with new people again. I should be able to settle properly soon though.  

pink_sparkles_20

Dragon_Tear25

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:56 pm
yeah I got seattle in here where I'm living at the moment, happy that I did because I move 4 time in one year and was getting tiring  
General Disscusion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff