Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:46 pm
This RP takes place after the events of Dragon Ball GT with some minor exceptions. The Dragon Balls are back, Goku was returned to normal at the conclusion, and four years have passed...

The RP will start after my next post.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 pm
The sky over East city lit up with the streaks of the start of a spectacular meteor shower. It had been forecast for week of being the largest and longest meteor shower to hit Earth. The residents of East city watched in ah of the streaks of fire against the night sky. Part way into the spectacle one of the meteors seemed to break away and head straight for the city.

The citizens ran in terror as the meteor came hurdling toward the city. Seemingly for no reason the meteor began to slow before striking a nearby car. With no explosion the residents slowly moved over to the wreckage to see what had fallen.

The last thing Nandesca remembered, before blacking out, was the sight of alien figures looking down at her from a smoldering hole.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:19 pm
*Standing atop of a building was Mikenno. Looking down at all the damage the meteor shower had cause. From the building Mikenno could see was two creatures that had seem to come from out of one of the meteors. Mikenno decided to go check it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 am
When Nan re-awoke the aliens were no longer there. She crawled her way from the wreckage of the car and glanced around the alien city. There was not a single living creature to be seen. She stood up on shaky legs and stumbled towards a nearby building.

"Humans..." She mumbled to herself, "That's what Goku called these aliens...Said they looked similar to Saiyans..."

As she wandered through the city she heard a commotion in the town square. As she got closer she could begin to make out words.

"He's not in this one!" Hissed a familiar voice.
"Damn it! Where did that girl put him!?" Hissed a deeper voice.

Nan peered around the corner of a building and finally caught a glimpse of the horrible beings. One was tall and appeared to be made of pure shadow. The others appearance changed every few seconds. It never kept the same appearance for longer then that.

"Lets meet back with the others." hissed the shadowy figure.
"Fine, but I don't like having to be separated from him..." Said the other.

They both took to the air and began to leave.

Nan took a step back and bumped into a jagged piece of metal. She let out a yelp and then quickly covered her mouth. Maybe they didn't hear me, she thought to herself.

The shadowy figure turned her direction. "What was that?" He asked
"Just leave it." The other said.
"No, your not the boss! I want to investigate! Besides it might be another human and they do taste good." He licked his lips with his last statement and began heading toward Nandesca's position.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:55 am
*Mikenno saw in the wreckage a badly wounded girl crawling. Then as the two creatures started to walk away from the from the wreckage. They turned around as if some thing caught there eye. Mikenno could see one of them lick there lips then started walk torrid the girl. Mikenno took that as a bad sign. Mikenno flew up in the air then shoot down there to confront the creatures. Mikenno landed right in front of them, then said* Hello my name is Mikenno could I ask what might be your plane be with this girl?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

"Finally... there it is"

Over the window of the small ship, Kerika could see a beautiful blue planet. After a few months, she had found it.

She started wondering how they would be like. She hadn't met much saiyans, even being one, so she was a bit nervous about knowing new ones.
All she knew was that one of them was a little kid, the other was a girl, and the other one a young boy. Or at least that was what the people of Imecka had told her.

"Preparing for landing. Entering the atmosphere in 5 minutes"

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm
The creatures looked at each other and then at Mikenno. The Tall shadowy figure melded into the shadows around him and reformed behind Mikenno.

"Do you know where he is?" It asked Mikenno. As it asked its head seemed to make a complete rotation on what seemed to be its neck.

The other creature continued heading in Nandesca's direction. His head took the form of a dog as he sniffed the air. "You have something that belongs to us little girl..."

Nan stepped out from behind the building. Her Halo the only light in the imediat area. "Leave him alone and I'll give you what you want!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:51 pm
*Mikenno flashed in frount of Nan* Look girl what ever these brutes want don't give it to them. Is not hard to tell that you'll use force to get what you want. But you don't want to do that, trust me.  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 pm
Nan looked at the stranger in awe.

The now dog-faced creature looked at Mikenno. "What are you going to do about it?"

The Shadow reformed next to his companion. "Seems we out number you ten to one." As he spoke more creatures of varying heights and builds began crawling from destroyed building and cars. They wore human clothing, but were obviously no longer human. "Your move."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:06 pm
*Looked around at all the creature then counted them* Ok 1-2-3-10 I have a Question if I may. Dose your race have body bags? As if there will be any bodies left.  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:10 pm
The shadow grinned, revealing a row of sharp yellow teeth. "You can not kill that which is alrady dead..."

The dog faced one backed up and tansformed into a multi armed creature.

"How strong are you?" Nan quietly asked Mikenno.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:14 pm
*Mikenno looked down at the girl* So it talks. Well never fought this many opponents before or ugly but.....  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 pm
"I would help, but the trip from the underworld took a lot of energy out of me..." She appeared to be sad. "You seem nice enough, but I think its best if I make my escape while you deal with them. I need to find someone to help me."

The shadowy figure charged at Mikenno, "You will be added to his power!" He roared as he charged. He threw a punch at Mikenno gut.

The multi armed creature charged past Mikenno and tried to grab Nandesca.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm
*Mikenno flashed right in frount of creature. Then grabed its neck, squeezed and watched his head pop off* Now Girl sorry but I can't let you leve like you are alone.*Mikenno picked her up and flew away hoping the others wouldn't follow* Now you obziously know whats going here. I need you to let me know whats going on. Before the earth is destroyed.  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:46 pm
"Put you head back on!" The shadow screamed at the now headless creature.

"I will if and when you get us someplace safe." Nan whispered to the stranger.

The shadowy creature pulled his hand to his side and fired a ki ball at Mikenno. The balls exploded before reaching him, but it did send out a bright flash of light. At that moment the entire ruined city light up with in human noise as a cloud of deformed creatures took to the sky in pursuit.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff