Swear to shake it up,
if you swear to listen.

PANIC! At The Disco Fan Guild Rules

- Follow the Gaia ToS.

- Respect everyone in the guild.

- If you have a problem with someone, talk to me about it. Do not flame them.

- Be as literate as possible, and do not overuse emoticons in one post.

- Do not PM me with questions about Panic! At The Disco. Please post them in the guild. If you have questions about the guild itself, feel free to send me a Private Message or Gaia IM me.

- Please, post as much as possible. Inactive members are not loved.
    - Do not advertise your own guild within the P!ATD Fan Guild. Although, signatures are fine.

- You are not to edit any of the Fan Guild banners in any shape or form.

- Do not post a video link to "Build God, Then We'll Talk." More information about this is on the Music Videos post in the Band Background thread.

- Do not "bump" in any forum besides the Random Discussion subforum.

- Do not create spammy topics. Please only create topics that relate to Panic! At The Disco in the main forum. Do not create "I'm new here" or "I will be gone for a while" topics. Please, no spam! You may only spam in the Random Discussion subforum.

- Please do not send me a friend request. It's just impossible for me to have everyone in the guild on my friendlist. If you send one, and you are declined, do not be mad or sad! I still want to be your friend, I just can't have you on my friendlist at the moment. If I'd like you on my friendlist, I'll send you a request.

- I may add rules at any time.

Page One: Guild Rules [you're here]
    Page Two: Guild Banners