Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 pm
Where dreams come true and shinobi prgress the Grounds of the Rock.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 am
*the anbu ninja looked around the village and arrived at these grounds...she then left again since she noticed this village is almost dead*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:54 pm
Kyo entered the empty grounds and sighed before sitting down against a tree and relaxing for a minute. he need to start training soon  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin walked up behind Sengetsu. "Hey sengetsu, been busy lately?" He asked as he looked to the boy and then back to sengetsu.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

liamdruin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 pm
liam stands read for the Tsuchikage he puls his pole out from the ground and readys himself"should we get this started  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm
Kyo saw Sen enter the grounds in his anbu gear followed by liam and the appearence of Kenshin. he stood and walked over to them. "Long time no see Kenshin." he said with a smirk. "I am not a fan of that man Kyo, something about him makes me want to kill him." Shin whispered to Kyo. Kyo chose not to respond.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Kenshin smiled and looked at Kyo. "How have you been Kyo?" He smiled remembering the thing that Sypher did to Rock village. "Kyo what rank are you now?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 pm
Kyo's left eye flashed pink as Shin attempted to take over, before returning to its normal color, Kyo continued to smile as he fought for control. "i have been well, i am a Special Jounin now."  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:49 am
Sengetsu grinned at Kenshin. "Hows it goin...sensei? If that is the proper title for you now." he laughed Turning his head he redirected his attention to Kyo. "I believe I have a soulution to your problem. Observe." he turned to his opponent. "I hope you don't mind but I won't be the one fighting you today."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Pakkun showed up at the training grounds and looked at Sen. "Syn is being attacked by the kazekage, He has hhim in a Genjutsu but I don't know how long he can control him. He looking for akatsuki members and attacked Syn out of no where."  

SynysterGatesRules

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:17 pm
Sengetsu turned his head towards the dog. His eyes which were normally deep black pools of emptiness transformed into dark red pols of blood in which three black tomoe swam in their midst. He formed a single seal and his body began to fade away in a gust of wind. His voice trailed off behind him. "Our fight will have to wait." he voice faded with the wind.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 am
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

"thats good."

Carbon-kazuma

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 pm
Kyo watched as Sen vanished. "Akatsuki members? it would seem things are more interesting in this village that i had thought...though i wonder what he meant when he said he had a solution for our problem? Could he know a way for us to have our own bodies...?" Shin whispered to Kyo. Kyo's brows hunched as he thought about it all. he looked at Kenshin, wondering if he was Akatsuki as well...not that he really cared one way or the other. "How have you been Kenshin?" he asked  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff