Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Taiki's - Iwa's Ramen SHop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image

Ramen and all the Drinks you can consume here at Taiki's  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 pm
Ion entered the Ramen Bar. He ordered a medium Miso Pork Ramen and smiled. As he ate it, he looked around. "This should be fun." Koi said as he looked around. He debated on telling people that Koi was dead, or just straight up saying he was Ion of the Rain. Decisions, decisions.  

Zombie Swagger

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 am
A silver streak tore through the doors of the bar coming to an abrupt halt before Ion. The silver wolf stared at the ninja. "You must be the one." he r voice was soft and soothing, eminationg from the orb embedded in her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:22 am
Koi turned and blinked. "I am Ion of the Rain. If that is the one." Koi said as he decided to use his new alias. "Why did you come here?"  

Zombie Swagger

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:03 pm
"I am servant to Sengetsu...if you are indeed the new apprentice please, go to the grass gates. there you will see your test. Act wisely." the dog turned away and vanished in the form of a silver streak.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:22 pm
((And then my RPC walks to his death...))

Koi hopped on to Goji and flew away. He figured that the map of the shinobi world that he had would come in handy one day, and now it was. HE reembered stealing it from Konoha when he lived there. He looked at the direction he would need to go in, and sure enough, he found it. Goji and him then flew over the wall and left Iwagakure.  

Zombie Swagger

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm
Ville walked in and looked around. He never really got to eat here cause he never had he money. He took a seat and waited for the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm
The Tsuchikage enters the ramen shop, all three of his students behind him. He sits down at the center of the group of chairs. He fixes his mist headband over his left eye.

"I'll take one beef ramen. What would you guys like?"

Cain the Blade

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm
Shin slide off his back as they walked in, he made a little face. He didn't like being carried, just cause he was blind and deaf didn't make him incompetent. He shrugged it off though and sat down. "Miso pork...please." He said, wanting nothing fancy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm
"Is there anything with fruit?" Ville asked.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm
Yun hits Ville on the head with his sheathed sword as he starts to eat his ramen.

"My god boy, you really are a monkey, just get some chicken ramen."

((Btw, Yun is 19, only 1 year older than you))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 pm
((damn.))

Ville grabbed his head. "Sorry. I never ate here. I don't have the money. Chicken Ramen." He said  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm
Shin just sat quietly like a good boy  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 pm
Ville took his bowl and started eating it.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Yun reaches over and rubs the top of Shin's head, messing up his hair.

"Don't be like this Shin. You're not on a mission yet. We four are a team, protectors of this beautiful village. You should socialize with your comrades."

Yun gets ready to eat when steam seaps up into his mist headband. He drops his chopsticks as he grips his left eye.

"s**t...."

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces