Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 am
Prince Cajun whom had just left his brother back on planet * E - arth * , set a course for planet * Xzert * ... With hopes of finding any lost saiyans that had been scattered or in hiding after Frieza's attack on * Planet Vegeta * many moons ago ...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 am
Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun why did you leave Prince Vegeta and those aliens back on * E - arth * to fight on their own ... ? Beep Beep

lol " Ha ha leave them ... ? , the fools can handle theirselves. Besides they want to fool around with demons , I havn't the time or patients for that " ... And another thing ... scream " DON'T QUESTION ME " !!!

(( I sure hope I find saiyans here )) ...

Cajun whom was in space waiting for his pod to touch down on * Xzert * slept once again , relaxing his mind as his new mission was about to began ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:15 pm
" The Saiyan Prince Cajun still slept as he was heading for * Planet Xzert * " ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 am
Yuki mumbled as she walked out of her house "God ever since Vegeta started to date Bulma i cant get rid of them."  

Tanakahime

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 am
Cajun grew closer to * Planet Xzert * , but still had plenty of time before he would get there. The Saiyan Prince Continued to rest ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:39 am
*Kryptiz was flying thru the darkness of space silently sleeping within his pod when awakened by a rather random beeping on his radar.*

"Hu....Huh.....Who or what could be way out in this sector or the galaxy? Computer identify that last transmission."

"Yes sir. Processing.............The last transmission was 5 minutes and 49 seconds ago sir. It came from a saiyan space pod flying due east thru sector 12."

*Kryptiz leaned forward in shock looking out his pod to the left nothing but blackness glittered with random stars....*

"A saiyan space pod? Is that possible! COMPUTER IDENTIFY THE PASSENGER OF THE POD IMEDIETLY!"

"Yes sir, PAssanger and owner or that pod is Prince Cajun sir."

"Cajun! This cant be i thought he was killed along with the planet so long ago......All this time i thought my master, partner was killed.....Computer change course imedietly follow that saiyan pod now. Try to open a link of comunication as well."

*Krypitz thought to himself as he leaned back in his pod about memory's of his home world and Cajun.*

Sir comunications are still down from damage taken on planet cornet from your battle. Course change in progress. New course set to planet Xzert,"

"So im not alone......Other sayians exsist yet still........."

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakahime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:57 am
Yuki looked around trying to find something that would keep her mind off from wanting to hurt her sisters new bf. she kicked the dirt as she looked at the ground. "Ever since Vegeta started to date bulma my life has been hell." she balled up her fists. "I wish there was someone out there that would take him back to where he came from so i can have some peace and quiet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 pm
The Saiyan Prince grew even more closer to * Planet Xzert * almost nearing the planet itself ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jinxthedarkstreetfighter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:30 am
Sharotto was worried about her two sons and her husband "I hope they're okay if Frieza finds out I'm still around it's my head"Sharotto said worried that her husband and sons were dead"what if they are dead what will happen to me if Frieza tracks me down?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 am
Prince Cajun was awoken by his scouter , letteing him know that finally * Planet Xzert * was only a moon away ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun we are nearing Planet Xzert , we should be there in just a moon so be prepared for landing * My Prince * ... Beep Beep

stressed " Alright , I'm getting up fool. scream Next time don't scream in my ear so loud " !!!

(( Finally almost at * Xzert * huh wonder what awaits me there )) ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

notusingthiseither

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:52 am
"what are you going to stand by and let our people be extinct do you realize what is going on here?"Peach fumes "we're talking about a cold blooded killer here using our race for nothing but his lab rats all his highness can do is just leave his race to die"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:40 am
Cajun who had taken off about 4 days ago from * Planet E - arth * with one mission on his mind in finding Saiyans , finally reached * Planet Xzert * and was ready for action after being in his space - pod for 4 days ...

Beep Beep ... " Prince Cajun this is it , prepare for landing ... 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 " ... Beep Beep

Cajun's space - pod crashed on the surface of * Planet Xzert * making a crater , also leaving tons of smoke as the planet itself shook as well ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 pm
"Sir the ship belonging to sayian prince cajun has landed on planet Xzert. What are your orders?"

*Kryptiz opened his eyes in responce to his on bourd navigation.

"Proceed with landing procidures as we reach the planet."

*Preparing for landing krypitz began to suit up in his sayian armor checking to make sure all aspects were clear and suited properly.*

"Computer how long until docking point?"

"Precisly 23 mins sir."

"Good....Not long now....not long at all."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Prince Cajun stepped out of his space - pod and got a bit of a stretch in , he then adjusted his scouter on his face and began scanning for life on * Planet Xzert * ...

Beep Beep ... We are finally here , should I scan the area for Saiyan life ... ? Beep Beep

" Yes , let's find out if we have fellow saiyans here or a treat to fight twisted " ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash