Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply One on One RP's
The Choice is Yours Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 pm
The third world war finally broke out. Tempers ran hot and with a display of power being the first thought on every leaders mind. Biological weapons and nuclear displays were a first resort rather than a last.

Deciding this the final failed chance for the humans, Supernaturals made themselves known. The creatures of our fairy tales brought an end to the war for power and a beginning to the war for existence. In an act of peace and pity on the part of the more powerful creatures, the humans were offered one more chance to be taught how to help save the planet from the destruction they had wrought.

The humans falsely agreed. Though most were true with their intentions a group calling themselves the Cleaners were not interested in peace. They used it as a means to research biological weapons against the Supernaturals with out the pressure of time. One girl dug too deep into her companies mysterious budget and discovered a file that contained detailed information on what was really being researched in the restricted areas of Global Tech. Knowing this could mean death for both sides she copied the information and closed her accounts, seemingly disappearing in the span of hours. Now she is hunted by the Cleaners, all the while trying to make it alive to the other side to find someone to give her information to.

You can be any race. Remember the humans are the bad guys here. If you choose to be a Supernatural race you have an obvious choice to make in if you help the girl or destroy her.

Profile:
Gaia Name:
Name:
Sex:
Race sad If you choose to be human I am going to assume you are with the Cleaners)
Weapon sad Only Supernaturals have powers. Please limit them and be reasonable.)
Racial Traits sad This is mostly for Supernaturals. All your passive racial traits listed here ie-claws, enhanced speed, flight, ext. That way there is not god moding)
Sexual Preference:
Bio:
Personality Quirks:
Appearance:

Please PM me all profiles. Do not post them.

Rules:

1. No God Moding.

2.You can only use the powers and Racial traits listed in your profile. If you later want to add something PM me and we will discuss adding it.

3.Be reasonable. You cannot always escape or see everything.

4.Romance is ok. Violence is expected. Again keep it reasonable.

5.Be literate and make sense. CAREFULLY read the post before you. Write more than one sentence. I will let three or more slide by without saying something.

6.If you wish to kill your character off, discuss it with me first. I will get angry and I will hunt you down if you just up and kill yourself off.

7.DO NOT destroy, severely damage, or mortally wound any one or thing that does not belong to you. If you have permission you need to let me know before hand, if not I will be giving you a warning.

8.Don't change my plot. If you have an idea for a great twist, PM me. I am all sorts of open to plot twists, but since I'm in charge I kinda like to know what the hell is going on.

9.I am the Final Say. Do not chastise, insult, or make rude/demeaning comments to my RPers. Constructive criticism is acceptable, but you better word it properly. If I feel you are being unnecessarily mean I will take actions. That includes Mods.

I reserve the right to add or make changes to rules as I please.

You will receive two warnings before I kick you out and hand you over to Matthew.

I'm pretty lenient on the warnings regarding the rules, however the ones in orange will earn you an automatic warning and the one in red will get you automatically kicked.

Note: This didn't do too well as a multi player in a different guild so I am posting it here to see if it does better as a one on one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 pm
Profiles:

Gaia Name:SkieChan
Name:Saiya Triston
Sex:Femal
Race:Human
Weapon:She is trained in martial arts and is street smart. She carries a dagger and knows how to use her surroundings to her advantage.
Racial Traits:N/A
Sexual Preference:Bi
Bio:While working as an accountant for Global tech she managed to track down a research file that was going on under the books. The research being done on Supernaturals that had recently gone missing made her sick. Knowing that their survival of the properly named Bio Weapon named 'Plague' depended on the information she found, she copied it. She quickly closed her accounts, packed her messenger bag and set out to get to the Supernaturals before it was released. She is currently being broadcast as wanted for questioning in the disappearance of the missing Supernaturals. Knowing she is seen as the enemy by both parties her goal is to survive long enough to get the information to the Supernaturals.
Personality Quirks:She loves music and has a weakness for sweets.
Apperance:
User Image

Gaia Name: kcsb91
Name: Kai Biharz
Sex: Male
Race: Dark Elf
Weapon: Healing, Twin short swords, bow and arrow, and hidden daggers.
Racial Traits: Enhanced speed, supernatural tracking
Sexual Preference: Has no qualms about love, it comes from where it comes
Bio: Born to a family that hide among the humans as a family renowned for their ability to safely get people through the most dangerous campaigns. So when the Supernaturals finally came out to the humans it was only natural that their notoriety grew. So as their only son, Kai was placed with the full pressure of keeping the family name pure. This did not sit well with Kai. All he ever wanted to do was enjoy the life around him and had in fact only been doing the family business because it allowed him to do just that outdoors.
Personality Quirks: Quiet to the point were people think he is snobbish or mean, enjoys beautiful things to the point that he is content to sit and stare at them for hours.
Appearance:
User Image

Sol:
User Image

Hulinn:
User Image

Abby:
User Image

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Saiya pouted in her hiding spot within the ally behind the coffee shop. She had desperately wanted her vanilla latte but of course she should have known better. Stupid cleaners, this morning she had seen the broadcasts naming her the reason for the disappearing Supernaturals. Luckily she was at a hotel when her place was raided. This morning she had shipped off two packages under a false name, fake ID's were easy to come by if you knew who to talk to.

As she had left the coffee shop however she had been grabbed by the hood of her knee length trench. Reacting quickly to hearing her name and the word freeze called out she had turned and thrown her coffee into his face and taken off running. Luckily with fresh hot coffee in his eyes he didn't see where she had gone. Sticking her tongue out at him she quickly climbed on top of the trash bin and grabbed the fire escape. Pulling herself up she climbed to the roof, hoping she hadn't missed her bus out of town thanks to that idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Kai stretched as he eye the landscape from the top of the hill. He had just finished transporting a group of mixed tourists over the mountain slopes. Breathing the fresh air deeply he continued to gaze at the land laid out before him. It was beautiful... Nothing could beat a view such as this. The cry of a family owl called to him, reminding him that he was expected back before night. For tomorrow more tourists were expected to want to cross through Dragoste Pass on their way to Schätzchen for the annual festival. Sighing again, Kia lept into the air. Hitting the ground running he relished the air as it whipped around him and embraced him in their race.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm
Saiya was having a race of her own, though she wasn't enjoying her as much. She yelped and quickly wall climbed to grab a pole and haul herself over the edge of a building, just in time to avoid a bullet. She huffed for a moment as she took off running again, thank Kami she did illegal stuff as a hobby and had to outrun people like this. She was sure that they hadn't expected it to be so hard to catch a cute little secretary, well that's what they got for judging a book by it's cover.

The bus station had been crawling with cleaners, there was no chance of taking a bus out of town and the airport was now the same. She grunted slightly as she hit the ground, dropping for a drainpipe to turn a corner, she pulled her trench hood over her head and blended with the crowd for a bit till she was sure those apes didn't know where she had gone. Sighing she sat down on at the local bus stop and frowned. "What now? I can't just walk out of town. I have no clue where to take this." She studied the bus map when a bright flier caught her attention. "A festival huh?" Biting her lip she snatched the flier and headed for the outpost listed to get passage through this Dragoste Pass.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:19 pm
Only slightly out of breathe, Kai laughed as he came to the valley below. He didn't even bother slowing down but reached out a hand to snatch a flower as he passed. Holding up it up to his nose he smiled again. Although he'd have much rather left the flower were it had been and enjoyed it. Kai knew the trouble that awaited him if he did not return to take more tourists through the pass. That thought was the only reason Kai reached home just as the sun was setting. And it was because of this that he was about to set on a journey that he did not yet fully understand.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 pm
Saiya skidded into the building just ahead of Kai, cutting him off. "Gomen!" She yelled over her shoulder as she raced across the tile, skidding to make a corner. The men shoved Kai out of their way as they quickly followed after her. There was a crashing sound and the sound of workers cursing, followed by the two men cursing. "OUT!" One of the main security workers yelled as he dragged the two men. He was a bear daemon and had no qualms throwing a couple irritating mess causing human cleaners out of the outpost.

Saiya sat on the stair well just within their sight. She stuck her tongue out at them and gave them the finger as she watched them get dragged out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Kai laughed and patted the bear demon on the shoulder as he readjusted his pack. "Trouble already Steve?" he asked with a smile. "And the tourist season is just beginning." Kai added with a laugh as he threw his pack into a chair near the door. "Has Hurst shown up for the day yet? We're going to be getting slammed this weekend with everyone wanting to go to the festival." he chatted, taking off his cloak.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:45 pm
Saiya dropped into the chair next to him. "I want to go to the festival." Steve growled at her.

"You!" He said as he reached for her and she jumped over the back of the chairs and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'll just run you into a wall again big boy." She laughed as he dived for her and she back flipped out of his reach and he hit the ground. Staying out of his reach she quickly made her way to stand behind Kai. "I want to go to the festival. There are lots of Supernaturals that are powerful there right?" She asked him as she moved in circles around him, using him as a barrier between her and the bear daemon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Laughing Kai put his hands up. "Now Steve calm down." he stated through his laughter. "Lets get a drink." he offered, giving Steve a way to get out without backing down. "And I'm afraid to be able to be in the group for tomorrow you'll have to see Linda at the front desk." he added smiling at the girl hiding behind him.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Saiya glanced over his shoulder at Linda. The cat daemon winked at her licked her lips, Saiya looked back at him. "Seriously?" She asked him in a deadpanned voice before looking past Steve at the TV. She hissed and smothered a curse as the report on her played again. More than one person in the lobby like area taking interest in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 pm
Noticing her gaze, he followed it and noticed what was probably happening. Nodding at Linda to change the channel Kai stepped into the lobby. "If you all would please begin heading to the dining room, the chief has prepared dinner." he stated, distracting the few guest and workers long enough for Linda to change the channel to a soccer game.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm
Saiya arched an eyebrow. She was being broadcasted as a felon and enemy to both the Supernatural's as well as humans. They were making her out to be some kind of terrorist and this guy just protected her.

After changing the channel Linda waved her over. Grudgingly Saiya went over and she was quickly booked for their next trip through the pass.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Kai laughed at a joke someone made across the room, before patting Steve on the shoulder. "Let's see if we can find Hurst. Geoff is going to need help in the kitchen with the flood of guests we have booked for the weekend." he said, rolling his shoulders after the long day.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Steve nodded and headed into one of the offices to find the missing member. Saiya stayed away from the others and kept a clear view of the door, she was more than ready to bolt at the slightest sign of back up from the cleaners. Her teal eyes drifted over to Kai and narrowed, wondering what his angle in helping her was.

Steven returned and frowned. "Nobody's seen Hurst in almost two days. They thought he was with you." He informed Kai and Saiya frowned. Was this guys name on the list? She couldn't remember there had been hundreds of names on the list she had downloaded.

One on One RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff