Submit

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm
So, we've got a little more than half a month left before Megaman Star Force 3 hits shores. Thoughts?
Changes include a system reminiscent of the EXE games' "Cross Fusion," with a system of obtaining and using them reminiscent of EXE 2-3's "Style Changes." Reintroduction of "Program Advances" is now happening.
As well as English Voice Acting.
Bosses remain centered around a theme. SF1 was constellations, SF2 was myths and monsters, SF3 is a deck of cards. You know, Diamond, Club, Heart, Spade, King, Queen, Jack, Ace, Joker.
So, any thoughts? I'm personally looking forward to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 pm
I do want the game. But I still don't have the 2nd game, which sucks for me.  

GrandDragonic

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:42 pm
I want them to release Star Force 2 in Australia first DX  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:59 pm
I believe that the PAs were complex enough on their own. Now, we have Starforce 3/Ryuusei no Rockman 3, which re-introduces the whole PA system.

Just fun.  

GrandDragonic

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:02 pm
I just miss the good ole' 8-bit megaman sad
It took me a bit to adjust to megaman X then they made the Battle Network versions (which I ignored mostly) Then this star force series comes out. It would be nice to get console titles for the wii as opposed to handheld titles. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:09 pm
The only EXE game I played was Network Transmissions, which was very different, but it played a lot like the old games, which I liked.

It should have seen a sequel. which it did, in the form of Battle network 2, but ...well... Again, very different from transmissions.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 am
[Kegan]
The only EXE game I played was Network Transmissions, which was very different, but it played a lot like the old games, which I liked.

It should have seen a sequel. which it did, in the form of Battle network 2, but ...well... Again, very different from transmissions.

Transmission was fun, but the integration of the other Battle Networks' Chip System was a little weird for me. I pretty much made my entire folder Invisible chips. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 pm
MUST GET!!!!!!! I wanna get both actually, along with the other versions of Megaman Star Force that I don't have yet. I'm actually glad that they brought back the PA system. The U. Combo system was fun but the PA system was my favorite *cough* Master Style and Bodyguard MMBN3 *cough*. But the Noise system has got me confused a little.  

BlueSparker

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 pm
Where's Megaman Legends?
Starforce just made me miss battle network 3 even more. I miss my aqua sheild style. =(  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:53 pm
Kenshin Kura
Where's Megaman Legends?
Starforce just made me miss battle network 3 even more. I miss my aqua sheild style. =(

Belive me, I miss my WoodGround, too.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

GrandDragonic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 pm
When BA and RG comes out, I am going to scream these words:

"BLACK END GALAXY!"

"RED GAIA ERASER!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Wantcookie
[Kegan]

Transmission was fun, but the integration of the other Battle Networks' Chip System was a little weird for me. I pretty much made my entire folder Invisible chips. xd
I don't remember invisible chips... Was it an ability? You know... I think there was one that ould make you shielded, but there was a three limit.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:14 pm
[Kegan]
Wantcookie
[Kegan]

I don't remember invisible chips... Was it an ability? You know... I think there was one that ould make you shielded, but there was a three limit.

You got them from the weird little ghost viruses.
The chip made you very shortly invisible and invincible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm
If they bring back the whole DarkChip thing, I am going to be so ticked.

In other stuff, at least Capcom is decent enough to let us have voice acting.

I wonder if they'll have the Boktai references again?  

GrandDragonic

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm
blaugh I'm so exited for SF3 I've been looking forawrd to it for months now and it's marked on my calendar. I love the whole Megaman Series and you forgot about Rockman Zero one through four on the GBA. that game was hard but it had such a good story and a good cast of charecters (Zero and Harpuia to name a few)  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff