Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Every Rose Has Its Thorn~

Back to Guilds

contests, discussions, friends..everything you could possibly want you will find in this guild. 

Tags: bump, contests, discussion, friends, quests 

Reply Roleplay
Reapers Assisstants Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maileng60

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:21 pm
Hi there im posting a new Role play called "The Reapers Assisstants" here is the beginning of the storyline which will gradually be dragged on by you. mrgreen

Deep in the underworld the Reaper plays his role by using puppets for the souls who time has come. Only a certain few manage to escape death. "Make a wish." The Reaper says as he blackens into the darkness. The helpless souls makes the wish of their dreams and signs a contract to sell their souls. Or is it a start of a new game?

OK there is the beginning now its your turn to make the middle.

RULES!
1. no god modding
2. no spamming.
3. Romance is encouraged but please keep it pg 13
4. Characters who have made a contract to the Reaper can have 1 demon power.
5. no cyber! Period.
6. please PM me your character details and i'll place them on the list for role playing characters.
7. have fun.
8. you can have characters from other roleplays if you want.
9. your character can start off a human but you have to pm me if you want to do so.

IMPORTANT: please fill in character details below to be in the rp. no details no rp.

Name:
Character:
Appearance:
Charaters power:
Character History/Details:

Name: Jane Bryer
Appearance:User Image
Race: Contraced human soul
Characters Power: possesstion, She can posses people body's and move objects.
Character History/Details: She is a human who made a contract with the Reaper at the age of 15. She was in a hospital wing for making trouble in a fencing arena. In consequence almost bleeding to death during the operation. When she made the contract with the Reaper she wished she was a master fencer and too see her dead farther. She got her first with but her second still yet to come true.

Name: Mia Alcolyte
Appearance: User Image
Race: Death possessed 'human' soul
Charaters power: She can conjure your deepest fears
Character History/Details: A young woman, living with the thought of death. She explores the idea, tests it, plays with it. Not a particually unhappy person, but not happy either. She summons the reaper in person...'one wish' changed everything, she could see peoples fears, summon them with a flick of a hand but the contract has it's consequences...

Name: Crystal Potter
Appearance:User Image
Race: human who sold her soul in the contract
Characters power: she can read minds, and if need be, erase their memories.
Character History/Details: One night, a stranger came to Crystal's home when she was 7 and murdered her entire family. As Crystal grew older, she grew up with hatred in her mind, longing to murder the one who had killed her family. All she wanted was revenge. Crystal signed the contract to do just that. She had made two wishes. One was to find the one who destroyed her life so she could kill him. Her other wish was to be with her family again.

Name: Amaroq K
Character: Amaroq Daski
Appearance: User Image
Race: human, for now
Charaters power: not known.....yet
Character History/Details: Ever since he was 13 he has been fighting crime much like Marvel's Punisher, except he doesn't kill them. Just catches them. He's now trying to break up an international crime syndicate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:42 pm
ok cool i would like to say this rp is open *celebrates*  

maileng60

maileng60

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 am
Don't come at once lol
ill start the RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:46 am
Jane bryer walks aroun the city minding her own buissness. her mobile went off. when she awnsered a evil voice said "the Reaper wants to see you"
Jane hung up the phone. a large black hole apeared infront of her and Jane walked into it. when she got to the other side the reaper stood infront of her.
"well what do you want?" Jane asked.

she had a talk with the reaper and was sent back to where she was. she was sent back and started er mission.  

maileng60

Sweets Secret Alternative

Gracious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:03 am
Mia whisked past the front doorman and sat down casually on a chair positioned in front of the boss, the man of death..the Grim Reaper. She sighed a breath of despair as he pointed his shapely crooked finger towards her and sent out a message in her mind, of a mission she must fulfill...

"Oh how troublesome, fine if it's your wish...I shall proceed." Mia jumped off the chair and stalked out the room and through the demention portall and started on her mission...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:05 am
"Well Lets start this mission."
Jane continued to walk down the street and found a dark ally. she hid in the ally closed her eyes and held out her arm.
A dark flow can out of her hand and it searched through the bodys in the steet. "i know your close" she whispered, No one could see the dark force that roamed the streets.

Jane fineally found her target walking towards a hospital that was just around the corner. she made it stop for a ciggarette so she can catch her target.  

maileng60

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 am
*sees RPG and wants to join, but does not know if the character he has created is allowed* Um, question can my character become a reaper assistant IN the rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 pm
Amaroq K
*sees RPG and wants to join, but does not know if the character he has created is allowed* Um, question can my character become a reaper assistant IN the rp?

"yes it can but don't forget to pm me your character before you start"  

maileng60

Gracious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm
Mia appeared in an alley way, rain pelting down against her skin and clothes. She breathed a sigh and walked further into the shadows of the alley, hunting out her prey.

"What glorious weather..." Mia stood for a few moments, sensing her supposed attacker advancing, she smirked a little but hid it just before the "thug" appeared. He grunted at her, threatened and tried to pin her against the wall, he managed to but no resistance had come from Mia, instead she was amused and he noticed...just a little too late..

"What's you deepest fear..?" She grabbed the thugs arm and threw him back against the wall on the other side, she watched him slump to the ground in fear as she approached and knelt down eye level and searched within his mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm
Jane followed her target into the hospital she needed to distroy this person quickly in a place that no doctors will notice. her target soon walked into the bathroom. "perfect" the thought to herself.

Jane walked into the toilet and washed her hand for no reason. her target went into a toilet cubical and locked the door. soon jane entered the cubical next to it. she got a lot of tissue out of the tissue dispenser next to her and made a rope. using her power to quickly kill her target in the next cubical.

when the target was dead she left the hospital as quickly as she could. a black portal appeared infront of her and she walked through.

"i have done the deed, where is my reward?" she asked the reaper.
the reaper pointed at her and placed her back where she came from.  

maileng60

Gracious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 pm
Mia watched as fear flickered through his eyes, a desperate attempt to escape the nightmare as he lashed his arms and legs about, trying to flee but nothing he can do will escape his fears locked inside the back of his mind.
It only took a few mere minutes, before his heart seized with fright. Mia knew he deserved his punishment for the countless lives he had played with.

"A waste..." She threw the body to the ground and starred at it for just a while. She mused to herself as she whispered a question silently...

"Do you fear death..?" The dimension portal appeared behind her, she backed into it, not keeping her eyes off the body. She finally spun around and met with death itself, the Grim Reaper.

"My mission is done, now let me go back to my rest..." The Reaper nearlly back handed her for the attitude, but this only made Mia raise her head higher, almost laughing back at him for sheer amusement. He waved his hand at her, sending a wave of black magic that sent her back to the familiar room she took refuge in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm
Jane started to walk home staring at her feet while doing so.
She omes across A little cafe on the corer of the street. Jane thought it would be good to get herself some chocolate and tea, before she went home.  

maileng60

Gracious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 pm
Mia entered the tiny cafe and flicked back a stray hair that fell in front of her face. She sat down opposite Jane, another one of the grim's so called 'puppets' and sat back casually. She liked this place, it was small and considerably quiet, the way she liked things. Mia ordered some green tea and starred at the lady before her,

"So....how are things since last..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 am
Jane sipped her tea before the lady infront of her spoke. "Its been a while. Things have been rough. Yourself?"
Jane leaned back and had another sip of her tea. she crossed her leg from one side to the other and gave a smirk.  

maileng60

Gracious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am
"Find these so called...targets are so troublesome." Mia paused for a moment as the waitress set down her green tea and walked off. She inhaled the delicate aroma before sampling a taste and sighing in satisfaction.

"Ahh...but the task at hand, oh so sweet and thrilling." A smile etched at the corner of Mia's mouth as she took another sip to hide the moment of bliss.

"Have you heard any interesting gossip lately..?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces