Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Who is Better? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luis2323

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 pm
Hey i gotta question for all u final fantasy fans out there.
Which character do you think is the toughest?
My personal opinion is Sephiroth cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 pm
I stand for Vivi, even though he wasn't part of many Final Fantasy games. I still Think he wins. Of the courage and strength he played in the game..that was the best. =D  

Miluion Feredir

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 pm
What are you doing Agrias? This thread does not go here. You above all others should be telling him where it goes. In 'your' sub-forum sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 am
True..... luis2323 this Thread will be moved the OOC Forum.. if you like to continue you can find it there. You might get more people to talk to.. unlike Novama the loose cannon.  

Miluion Feredir

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 am
zidane in trance mode is the strongest. He is blindingly fast, can cast spells with incredible destruction, and is an awesome twin blade swordsman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm
Sephiroth.In feudal japan the guy with the longest sword won due to the extra reach.Just because cloud's swords big does'nt mean he's more powerful than sephiroth!  

Kitaniji Megumi

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:42 pm
zidane could take sephiroth no problem mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm
think,zidane rushes in then sephiroth cuts him in half before he gets close.  

Kitaniji Megumi

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:01 pm
But recall that in the game, Zidane is a very monkey type individual making him super evasive. Also, Sephiroth's blade is huge, which makes his strikes come fewer and slower than a twin blade user. It's length would also make close up fights more difficult because he wouldn't be able to use the blades full length close up. Supposing Zidane got in close, it wouldn't be much of a match. Cloud has trouble because he has a ridiculously large blade like sephiroth. 2 blades are harder to block with just 1 blade as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 pm
I'd say Cloud or Sephiroth mostly  

RyuHaiku

Generous Friend

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 pm
Why them? is it because they are the only ones you know? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 am
True but you should over Look Zidane can only use one Trance mode as Vivi has the advantage he used Double spell which he can cast two spells at the same turn. Which deals more damage then Zidane does. and hes the funny one of the story.  

Miluion Feredir

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:49 am
His Double spell can max out at higher damage than Zidane's trance attacks? Don't they all cap at 9999? lol They would be on equal ground then.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 am
True But that determines on what spells he casts.. Fire, Ice, Thunder have different varieties of damages that could dealt his opponent. But if done correctly by mixing them in the right portions the deal more damage then Zidane does.  

Miluion Feredir

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 am
I don't know. Sounds plausible. But since Vivi has to cast twice before he achieves the double damage, in an actual fight it would just be like attacking twice and then only his first attack would really count, since if he failed to take Zidane out in the first blast, Zidane would then be close enough to attack the armor less, slow, and sometimes clumsy mage.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff