Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
Orochimaru's hideout Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 pm
This is Orochimaru's hideout and you can tell by the name that this is where Orochimaru does most of his business and hides secretly from the people tracking him(mostly anbu)Orochimaru most likely changes his hideouts every so often to avoid being found by anybody.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 pm
Suki crept down the halls. She didn't like this place much. The only reason she even came here was him. The only reason Orochimaru even let her here was because of him. "1,2,3, turn, 1,2,3,4,5, right,1, left...." Suki whispered to herself as she made her way to his room, quiet as a mouse. She may have his permission to stay here, but Orochimaru was a different story. If and when he had the chance he would kill her and make it look like an accident. So she stayed alert to every little sound, every shadow, every doorway....  

yume suki-sama
Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm
"Suki!" someone yelled from behind her.
"AHHH!" she turned to look. " Oh Sasuke-kun." she sighed with releif. "Never do that to me again!" she threatened. " I thought it was Orochimaru or one of his cronies!"
"Hey, I'm one of his cronies." he teased.
" You're not as creepy though.." she smiled. "Why did you yell though?" she asked.
"Well I saw you creeping down the halls and wondered what you were doing." he replied
"Well, if Orochimaru found me down here alone he'd take me back to Konoha and parade me around and say something about betrayal....." she looked down." I just don't know if I can come here anymore..." she whisperd.
"What! Why?" he asked surprised.
"I gotta go." she said sadly. "Goodbye Sasuke-kun..." she kissed him on the cheek, turned, and fled down the halls to the tiny pinprick of light that she knew was the way home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 pm
Sasuke scuffed down the halls three days later.~ So Suki did mean what she said when she said that she couldn't come back...~ he thought to himself. He knew that she shouldn't come but he just needed to see her so badly and he had stepped into a rut, seeing her for about a month or two, then when the hideout moved come to the Hidden Leaf secretley and give her the location. But that was over now. She wasn't coming back, and it was all Itachi's fault...~No, it's my fault.~ he thought, ~I'm the one who wanted to be an avenger, and I'm the one who left. I can't just blame Itachi for everything now, most of it was my choice....~ And he walked down the hall to where he had saw her last...  

yume suki-sama
Captain

XxSakaki RemorsexX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm
Madara crept throughout thr lair in hopes of finding orchimaru but with no luck yet and thought to himself"Where is the blasted fool!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:37 am
Orochimaru sensed some one in the hide out so he teleported there and right in front of him was Mandara Uchia...  

Sasori And Hiruko

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 pm
Aquanite look at Orochimaru seriously and said "Orochimaru, I need to talk to you about Sasuke and Itachi".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 am
Orochimaru took Aquanite to his room and said we had to get away from Mandara Uchia but ok what is it?.  

Sasori And Hiruko

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm
Aquanite said "I want to know about Itachi and Sasuke's strength. I kind a like to join with your group"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 am
...you would have to pass my test you have to kill 1000 pepole of my choice...then you shall join and know more about them.  

Sasori And Hiruko

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:24 pm
Aquanite: Ok, I will join with you Orochimaru"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 am
ok walk into that room over there*points to room* there are the pepole wating...  

Sasori And Hiruko

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:06 pm
Aquanite: *walks to the room*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 am
10000 Pepole: AAAARRGGGGH!!!!!!!!!  

Sasori And Hiruko

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 pm
Aquanite: *uses a mangekyou sharingan on them just like Itachi did to the Uchiha clan*  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff