Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:30 pm
NUR
Yes that is right!

I am looking for many artists to do a group project and make an NUR manga or anime. Basically the way I am thinking about setting this up is that every one or two mangas is a self contained story recapping a memorable moment in the NUR. I am willing to give out gaia gold to those that help out as a sort of payment for each manga released. Depending how much you help out. If you wanna work for free as well that would be greatly appreciated because believe it or not I am not that rich. I am looking for all styles of art too. So whatever you are good at It would be a great help to have more people.

I'm thinking that we make a basic template for the stories we want to do and whatnot then each person depending on their strength draws a part of each panel on each page of the manga and passes it to the next person to refine who passes it to the next person to refine until we have a finished project. I think it would be a very fun experience to try out and really make this guild even more unique.

RAWRILICIOUS!

Artists:
---------------

Character Artist: Dark-Ninja70, iZann
Background Artist: Marquis27, Naruto728 (needs samples)
Inker: Doku Jaki, Marquis27
Colorist: Koisu Nara, Doku Jaki
StoryBoard Layout: Dark-Ninja70, Call_me_Ishmail
Chibi: Naito_Arekkusu7
Digital Editting:Call_me_Ishmail

Writers:

---------------

-Eris5 (also can add Japanese sound effects. I may not be able to draw but I can write Japanese ^.^)
-Thefire158
-Blargitude
-Jedimastersonic
-Oni_Soul

We could have a few writers who can discuss each page layout for the story they have made.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Count me in I'll show you guys some examples later, most are outdated but I'm working on some now.  

Dark-Ninja70

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 pm
^.^ We may also need some NUR history buffs that can help us construct stories of some of the best fights and the times leading up to those fights. I know you probably have a lot of those stories as Hanzo...I know Oni as Mikyo has has some good battles. Ummmm, The great ninja war over the goddesses would be cool to do. (even though it ended godmoddishly) The way I killed Blade would be fun. Zeramaru fights would be interesting.

There are no restrictions by the way on art style really. Chibi is fine it serves its purpose in funny moments. Serious anime style is fine, if you are just good at backgrounds and depth of field type drawings then hell ya to that as well.

I'm excited to see where this goes. Of course I'm signed up as a writer and sifter through old roleplaying stories to make the most sense out of them and to try to construct them in a good way for the artist to then interpret. I wish i could draw but i suck at it >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm
Well I'll help as much as I can maybe in writing as well though I'm good with Chibi's but pencil sketch, though I'm trying to learn how to do it in the computer since I got no scanner.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm
Eris5
^.^ We may also need some NUR history buffs that can help us construct stories of some of the best fights and the times leading up to those fights. I know you probably have a lot of those stories as Hanzo...I know Oni as Mikyo has has some good battles. Ummmm, The great ninja war over the goddesses would be cool to do. (even though it ended godmoddishly) The way I killed Blade would be fun. Zeramaru fights would be interesting.

There are no restrictions by the way on art style really. Chibi is fine it serves its purpose in funny moments. Serious anime style is fine, if you are just good at backgrounds and depth of field type drawings then hell ya to that as well.

I'm excited to see where this goes. Of course I'm signed up as a writer and sifter through old roleplaying stories to make the most sense out of them and to try to construct them in a good way for the artist to then interpret. I wish i could draw but i suck at it >.<
I kinda thought we should do kishi style thought it'd be hard and chibi is way easier. I can easily do a comic of chibi's in a day. Would you like me to show you a example of my chibi drawing of hanzo? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:41 pm
First off anyone involved in the comic or if you just wanna learn to draw chibi's I'd recommend these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=markcrilley&view=videos&query=chibi  

Dark-Ninja70

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Eris5

OR maybe the fight in Suna that was Anakoru (Chuunin) against Anzu and Zephyr (Both Academy Students) in which Anakoru was almost killed. The story is actually very funny. It's starts here and ends a few pages later. Anyone who wants to do it, make sure you don't forget the part where I (Sano) accidently knocked him over with a jutsu thus almost getting him killed. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:35 pm
ya i would like to do the manga very kishi style, but we can save steps by adding our own flavor and personalities in it. So using Chibi's in just the funny parts or weird parts. but whenever its serious fighting I would like to stick to kishi style of serious manga type drawing. YAY for people wanting to help out...just post your examples of your works of arts whichever you think will help that way I can organize us and we can start thinking about the first issue which will be released.  

Eris5

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Some examples of my work:
User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:50 pm
eek That's really good. eek  

Plexilate

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:51 pm
Plexilate
Thanks, I still need alot of work to be as good as some people I've seen. But hey I'm only 14 so I've got plenty of time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Ok. I am down with coloring a few panels in. i am rolling with Photoshop CS4. Yep. Plus it's hacked to be portable, so as long as I can get a hold of the pic, I can color it.

Also, maybe I can draw one of my fights, then post it here...  

Zombie Swagger

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Plexilate
Thanks, I still need alot of work to be as good as some people I've seen. But hey I'm only 14 so I've got plenty of time.
In that case that's really really good. eek

You wouldn't be interested in drawing Sano would you? Lol...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:53 pm
woah... *Jaw drops*

So Dark your speciality so far seems to be character detail in penciling... Dark ist amazing!  

Eris5

Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces