Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply Alternate Dimension Realm
Alternate Dimension(Inuyasha Realm) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 am
This is Alternate Dimension Inuyasha Realm.This is an alternate dimension realm for role-playing in the world of Inuyasha.Most of you are familiar with the show,some people love it and some people hate it.Here you are brought to the world of Inuyasha into the past.You are now in the world of Inuyasha which still means that you are a ninja or unless you want to be a demon or whatever.If you have any more ideas of Realms for the guild,please tell me anime shows you would like me to make a realm of.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Sesshomaru walks through a small town on the way to find a better sword than Inuyasha's.  

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:21 pm
The Akatsuki Kakuzu walks through the forest in the feudal era,Japan.As he walks through the forest he sees a demon and slices him in one strike with kakuzu's stitches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:42 am
Aquanite Uchiha walks through the forest of Japan's feudal era. To pick some medicinal herb for making an antidote.  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 pm
Suki walked confidently through the feudal era. This was, after all, where she had spent most of her life. Right now she was going to visit her father, Inuyasha, while she was on vacation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:38 am
While Aquanite was walking, she offered her service to Sesshomaru to make a better sword than InuYasha.  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 pm
Sesshomaru asks "when will it be done?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 pm
Inuyasha approaches the end of the forest and a demon jumps out,"I don't have time for your meddling"Inuyasha says as he reaches for his sword,he pulls it out,jumps in the air"Ahhhhh!he yells as he comes down and slices the demon.Inuyasha proceeds through the end of the forest and continues to walk  

Pirate Bankotsu

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 pm
*yawn* she said as she saw a demon coming towards her. "Too easy.." she said. " Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!" she yelled. The demon was soon turned to bits.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:42 am
"I already made u a sword for u Sesshomaru, here it is."Aquanite said and give Sesshomaru his new sword.  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:09 am
Madara walked to the highest point in the mountain as he stood looking at the sun rise,he was ambushed by 15 demons he quickly turned around and used his sharingan in about a split-second all of the demons dropped to the ground,Madara took out some bread and started to eat it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:40 am
Aquanite leaves quickly and happy. "I have a feeling that I have fallen in with him"Aquanite thought.  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 pm
Shessomaru is impressed by the the quality and power of the sword, yet not convinced its better than Inuyasha's.
"Shessomaru goes to find Inuyasha to test out how powerful it really is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 am
Aquanite Uchiha goes to Kaede Village to stay to rest....  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Aquanite Uchiha goes to the forest to training her ninja skills...  
Alternate Dimension Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff