Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snowflake Wishes

Back to Guilds

This guild is packed with tons of fun like tektek contests, banner contests, and freebies. 

Tags: snowflake, wishes, litoakiagirl, freebies, Charity 

Reply Contests and Charity (Check EVERY Week!)
Update on Weekly Contests Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you won anything yet?
  Yes, I have!!
  I will soon!
  No, not yet.... :(
View Results

litoakiagirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:42 pm
User Image

The topic of each week's contest will be post here, so check every week for the new contest, but DON'T POST YOUR CONTEST ENTRY IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. There will be a separate thread for the week's contest so post your entry in that thread.

Week 4: Make up that Slogan!

Prize status: 15k

Winners will be announced at the end of week on the home page. So good luck and have fun!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:48 pm
~Past winners~

Week 1: Tektek Contest - 1st place- Viva La Bunny -5k
2nd place- X_summers_X -3k
3rd place- Vocaled -2k

Week 2: Dice Contest - neyuki01 -Angelic Earmuffs

Week 3: Finish That Quiz! - Shroomiesan -10k

Week 4: Art Contest
~ Pivot Animation - Lina_M13 - 5k
~ Avi Art - 10k - 15k in prizes

Week 5: Bumping Contest - X_summers_X - Combination of his wishlist items.  

litoakiagirl
Captain

litoakiagirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 pm
Member of the Month

June 2009- FlyingClouds
July 2009- x_summers_x  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm
Rules

+DON'T OPEN YOUR OWN CONTEST. If you would like to open your own contest, please PM me and we can work things outs. There is the possibility that we might be able to use it for a different week's contest, that way I can maintain some money for future contests.
+If you have won, send me a TRADE with the page number on which you rolled the winning dice.
+ It is first come first serve for certain contests, so if you and someone else gets a winning number the first person will get the prize, unless it is stated that more than one person may win.
+DON'T EVER POST BEFORE THE CONTEST IS OPEN. You will end up getting a warning and you will be banned from that contest for the whole week.  

litoakiagirl
Captain

litoakiagirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 pm
Instructions:

Week 1- Do anything you like, you can make it simple or you can make it as complex as you want. There's no amount limit and you can enter more than once. You may use any base or features that you choose. So go and give it a whirl!

Week 2-Roll a 10 by 10 dice. There are only three prizes available for this contest so participate fast. Once these three prizes are gone the contest will end. Thank you for being active and enjoy!

How to Roll a Dice?
OO1. Click Post Reply
OO2. Click Post Action and select Roll Dice
OO3. Click Select Dice and choose 10 sided
OO4. Type ' 10 ' in Number of dice.
**If you did this correctly, under the number of dice it should say: Roll will be from 10 to 100
OO5. Type a message as you normally would and click submit.

Week 3-You must answer each question on a separate post, don't answer them all in one post. If you answer them all in one post your entry will not be counted.
-You don't have to answer in a complete sentence, but you must answer all of the question to get credit.
- Number your answers!!
- If you don't feel particularly comfortable sharing your answer a certain question the seem state "uncomfortable to answer," but you may not do this for every question in this quiz.
- The first person to answer all 100 questions, will get a prize. ( I haven't decided on the prize yet.)
- Please respect others' answers and do not leave a rude comment that may be offense toward the person whom your comment is directed to, or else you will be given a warning.
- Respond all questions appropriately.
- Have fun and PM if there are any questions confusing or unclear.

Week 4-This week's contest will be divided into four divisions: avi art, homepage background, guild banner, and Pivot program.

-You may participate in which ever division you choose.
-You may participate in more than one division.
-One winner will be chosen from each division.
-Be RESPECTFUL. Don't criticize other people's art.
-There will be a separate prize for each division.
-Be COLORFUL!
- ALL ART WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, NO PLAGIARIZING!
-Have fun!

~Avi Art~
Artists you may make avi art for yourself, any member of this guild, or one of the mods only. I'm not someone that makes avi art so I don't know what kind of standards there are. Give it a go!

~Guild Homepage~
Alright, it's about time we could use a new homepage, I'm sure everyone's getting sick of the one I have up now. Especially, because I haven't had time to update anything like the contest winners for example. Well, I would like for us to have several entries for this division.

Standards:
+The theme should relate somewhat to the title.
+There should not be any words except for your signature, username, or name at the bottom.
+Snowflake Wishes should be written at the top.
+Size should be 900 by 1300.

~Shroomiesan's Contest - Pivot Animation~
Alright, Pivot. Its really simple to use. You just position the stick figure then click next frame and so on and so forth. Tutorial option to make it even easy. And you can make your own little creations to move around a play with. Chairs, spiders, etc. That's up to you what you add to make it yours.

Here's a sample of what can be done with it:
User Image
This is quick and simple. Though there are a lot of frames you have to do to make it look smooth. Other wise its really fun to mess around with.

So really just download from here. It should work as soon as you extract the files. So just make your GIF and post it. The file download is only 488kb for those wondering if it will slow down their comp's.

~Banners~
For the banners, I would like some for the the font page and the logo, as well as some for linking. The linking ones are for me to put in my signature and it links to the guild. The standards for the linking banners are 200 by 40. The standards for the banners 600 by 200. Make sure it says Snowflake Wishes on it.

Week 5-Ok, so this week we'll be having a bumping contest. The rules are simple. The person with the most bumps will win 5k. It is possible that others might receive a small prize too, depends on how the contest goes. Number all your bumps and try to keep track of the pages that your bumps are on. Otherwise have a blast!

Week 6-Alright, so this week's contest will be on making up a slogan for this guild. This might be a little confusing at start, but as we gone along if you have questions feel free to ask me. So basically, all you have to do it make up slogan based o this guild. The only qualifications are that it has to be original and creative. You may come up with more than one slogan and enter it if you would like, the best slogan will be written on the homepage and the person who came up with the slogan will receive a 15k prize.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:02 pm
reserved  

litoakiagirl
Captain

litoakiagirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:09 pm
heart heart  

litoakiagirl
Captain

litoakiagirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:22 pm
heart heart  

litoakiagirl
Captain

The Monk Beyond Time

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 am
litoakiagirl
User Image

The topic of each week's contest will be post here, so check every week for the new contest, but DON'T POST YOUR CONTEST ENTRY IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. There will be a separate thread for the week's contest so post your entry in that thread.

Week 2: Dice contest

Prize status:

How to Roll a Dice?
OO1. Click Post Reply
OO2. Click Post Action and select Roll Dice
OO3. Click Select Dice and choose 10 sided
OO4. Type ' 10 ' in Number of dice.
**If you did this correctly, under the number of dice it should say: Roll will be from 10 to 100
OO5. Type a message as you normally would and click submit.

Winners will be announced at the end of week on the home page. So good luck and have fun!!

Well thanks good to know uh oh I hear something coming *POLL WHORE!*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:57 am
i suggest a drawing contest to see who can draw the best avatar  

master racerx

litoakiagirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 pm
master racerx
i suggest a drawing contest to see who can draw the best avatar

ok that works, i can make a contest for that and entries can be avi art, banners, or homepage art. nice, thanks for the suggestion biggrin  
Contests and Charity (Check EVERY Week!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games