Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply Leaf Village
Senju Town(land of fire) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:59 pm
This is Senju town it is a small town just North of the village hidden in the leaves but this town is still a part of the land of fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 pm
(I am Kotetsu The theif,I am dressed like a poor noob on purpose to get into character I am here for the mission of suki and taka.)
Kotetsu runs through the town of Senju as he just finished stealing a sacred artifact from the small town's royal valuables.Kotetsu is a poor homeless man that steals and kills to get whatever he wants.As Kotetsu runs through the town he sees fresh fruit up on top of the stand and takes the whole bag of it and runs off with it,the villagers didn't seem to notice what he had done.  

Pado The Farmer

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 pm
Suki was waiting for Taka when she saw Kotetsu run bye. "Hey!" she yelled. ~Taka where are you?~ she thought as she ran after the theif. ~ You better get your a** over here NOW!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm
"Oh shoot!A ninja,I better get the hell outta here!"Kotetsu said as he started running the fastest he ever could,he passed by a small table and threw it on the floor so suki could trip on it  

Pado The Farmer

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:39 pm
"You dumbass!" Suki shouted as she jumped over the table and almost grabbed Kotetsu's cloak. "Oh, damn!" Suki yelled as she missed. "Kage no Bunshinn!(shadow clone jutsu) You are SO trapped." she said as the clones surrounded the theif.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:41 pm
"Ahh I'm surrounded!by clones!Kotetsu shouted,Kotetsu got out his kunai and tried to stab his way out of the clones,Kotetsu slipped under one of the clones and started running away again  

Pado The Farmer

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm
" They just never give up..do they." said Suki as she started running. As planned Kotetsu ran right into her trap of Makibishi spikes. He stumbled and fell and then she secured him with a chakra rope. "Nice artifact." she said sarcastically." But I'm afraid it's not yours." she smirked as she threw the theif over her shoulder and carried him back to Konoha after putting it safely in her bag out of Kotetsu's reach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 am
(( sorry about that, I had no internet for a day))  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 pm
That's okay, I got him anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:36 am
Aquanite visits the Senju town for hanging around.  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sasori And Hiruko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:21 pm
I wonder if eney one is at the Senju town said a old man.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:46 am
hi there,old man! How's ur day?  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sasori And Hiruko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 pm
Good how about you  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:25 am
Aquanite: I am kind a in a bad mood.