Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
SHAMLESS JOE >:O(JACKSON'S FATHER) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__xiiRock-Her

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Shame on you joe -.- like your son just died and and you're talking about a freaking record deal like really? -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm
Ah yes that damn a**!
His son just passed and he's already talking about HIS record company?!
Serves him well that he isn't mentioned in the will  

UnKnown Bitter

Lighted Dark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:39 pm
Its friggen retarded about the way Joe treated his son.
Your right, it is a good thing he isn't in the will, UnKnown Bitter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 pm
joe jackson jus sucks being a father i mean seriously wat kind of father thinks of his record company when his son jus died  

Young_Fresh_ Playa

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:19 pm
And he beat Michael, when he was a child. mad
Joe can just BEAT IT!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:07 am
im a f**  

samurai520

samurai520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 am
i suck d**k  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:24 pm
that ******** never realli even loved his kids hew as in for money..i hate it because he neber let Micheal have a real childhood..all he knew was music..dats sum bull...but then again ppl ya gotta think if it wasnt for joe we would have sings like thiller or rock myworld by micheal..we wouldnt have any songs for him...but if not MJ prob wouldve lived happy..damn i hate him and ish grateful for joe  

x-SillyJazzie

zoey4311

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:26 pm
iiJazzy
that ******** never realli even loved his kids hew as in for money..i hate it because he neber let Micheal have a real childhood..all he knew was music..dats sum bull...but then again ppl ya gotta think if it wasnt for joe we would have sings like thiller or rock myworld by micheal..we wouldnt have any songs for him...but if not MJ prob wouldve lived happy..damn i hate him and ish grateful for joe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm
I think Michael's father should've died instead. No one would've shed a single tear for him. Instead, people like heart Michael heart have to die. But then again, who the hell talsk about THEIR record company deal at their sons' death? That is freakin' stupid!  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:22 pm
samurai520
with a son like that i would throw a party. no wonder he beat the hell out of him. im so happy he is dead. now all we need is for oprah and dr phil to die and 99 % of the rappers in the world.

Is there a point in joining a guild that mourns over Michael Jackson, when you DON`T like him? Thats retarded. This guild is for people who adore him, and enjoy his music. Oh and Michael didn`t rape anyone. The kids` parents lied to get millions. Oh and he was proven innocent in court. And its not "rappers". Lol, thats a rap singer. Its "rapist". Learn your grammar, mister.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:21 am
samurai520
petit mitaines
samurai520
with a son like that i would throw a party. no wonder he beat the hell out of him. im so happy he is dead. now all we need is for oprah and dr phil to die and 99 % of the rappers in the world.

Is there a point in joining a guild that mourns over Michael Jackson, when you DON`T like him? Thats retarded. This guild is for people who adore him, and enjoy his music. Oh and Michael didn`t rape anyone. The kids` parents lied to get millions. Oh and he was proven innocent in court. And its not "rappers". Lol, thats a rap singer. Its "rapist". Learn your grammar, mister.

i meant rap singers not rapists. and he wouldn't have payed the parents millions of dollars if he was innocent. get off of his d**k.

He paid them because the child`s parents kept lieing about it and they wouldn`t shut up. He had to pay them, there was no choice. And he was proven innocent, because there was no evidence that he did sexually assult that kid.. How could you be so sure he did rape that little boy anyways, were you there when he raped the kid? I don`t think so.  

aloeveriea

Lover

samurai520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:15 pm
any guys gay like me  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items