Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Tribute to MJ. If you care about him post here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austin Milam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm
This account is my tribute to The king of pop "t-k-o-p" Michael Jackson who most adored and other hated because of a kids stupid mother. I will remember him as a kind soul who filled his life with what he loved and wasn't afraid to be what he wanted to be. He truly deaserved the title King of pop. Me yes i will always miss him and what he stood for. Its ashame he had to die.

Post what you loved about him and what you will remember him for in this post.

Love; MJ  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 pm
R.I.P may you rest with the angels ........and you will always be in our hearts :]  

__xiiRock-Her

kikouri_imaru

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:42 pm
I loved the fact that despite his status he did all he could to help others. He never shunned them and he felt hurt when people shunned him. He was a kind and gentle person that people drove to the breaking point. His legend will live on despite the lies and accusations of those around him. R.I.P. Michael, may you always be remembered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:02 pm
what i loved about Michael Jackson
is that he kept going and he never Quit.
he did all sorts of things, he was a kind man, a sweet heart..
i wish people didn't abuse him with lies , like he likes boys,a homo,a molester..those were all lies and he deserved better...but now.. he is dead.
sad

he's in a better place now,Rest in Peace Michael Jackson. he will always be in our hearts.

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

XxX_AFG_SWAG_ XxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm
R.I.P MJ we love you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:22 pm
I loved MJ for his music and dance moves and most importantly for what he set for all the people after him. he was innocent for those gay charges. he can RIP now  

sexybitch113

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:18 pm
The thing I like most about Michael Jackson was the amount of heart he put into his songs, videos, performances, and philantropy. When he sang and/or performed, you could hear the genuineness behind him. I mean, I can't listen to "She's Out Of My Life" without getting a little misty, especially now. In all, he was just insprational; if it weren't for him, I don't think I'd appreciate the arts as much. I'm truly grateful that he was able to touch my life through his music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 pm
watch my tribute videos please!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruGjw7cFCCw

and this wierd one tribute to the thriller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6hh3gKb4p8

biggrin heart MJ!  

yaha1313131313

Dapper Prophet

10,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xXxLunar_ShadexXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 pm
Rest In Peace MJ.Maybe the world will finally leave you alone. But they will never forget you.Even though the press says bad tings about you, you will be rememberd for all the good you did. You changed dancing as we know it, you helped kids with cancer, you gave the world music which inspired so many mor young artist to come. We'll miss you Michael, we will miss you forever...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:30 pm
RIP i can believe some ppl r happy bout his death its horrible i have his music playin on my myspace smile
R.I.P MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON  

shluvssb

Lady Haiku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:32 pm
R.I.P Michael
Your music will live on as your soul
we will never forget you!
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 pm
Blow, blow, thou winter wind Thou art not so unkind, As man's ingratitude.

Dang, I can't believe he's gone so quick..he was an amazing artist and dancer...<3

And since you know you cannot see yourself, so well as by reflection, I, your glass, will modestly discover to yourself, that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Woochie x3

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:59 pm
I loved the fact how he always moved forward even though he had some walls come across him. He kept going and showing everyone something new in him. R.I.P Michael Jackson.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm
Michael had so much love and compassion for the world. I'm going to miss him so much... I couldn't possible write down everything he meant to me and what I loved about him. Rest in Peace our King of Pop... we'll always love you  

Sakara_Ayumi

7854funtrust

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm
I just loved how how created the moonwalk! Im trying to learn it from my friend! biggrin I will never forget the true genius of pop!!
R.I.P Michael!! We'll miss you!!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces