Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Boss fights Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Marine6665G

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 pm
Which was ur favorite boss fight and y?I loved fighting Nemesis from Resident evil 3 and Saddler from Resident evil 4  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm
My favorite boss fight would be Wesker from Resident Evil 5 because it is sort of challenging and is long!!!!! I love long boss fights!!!!!! ninja  

The_Resident_Evil_Fanatic

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Reminds me of the final battle in FFX. Was great. razz

My vote would have to go to either the Tyrant fight on the helipad or the final Nemesis showdown.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:17 pm
I think its called U8 from resident evil 5  

Mamoru-kun189

Sleepy Nia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:41 pm
The_Resident_Evil_Fanatic
My favorite boss fight would be Wesker from Resident Evil 5 because it is sort of challenging and is long!!!!! I love long boss fights!!!!!! ninja

Yes this is my favorite too
Except Wesker pissed me off a couple of time durring it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:48 pm
I'd have to say...... Krauser from RE4, just because I hate him, so I found it fun to kill him <3  

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

OtakuSupaNinja

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:50 pm
my fav boss battle would be fighting mr x im walking and randomly he comes and i pwn with a inf rocket launcher :p  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 am
Thanatos from Outbreak is still the most fun boss. So many great memories of my partners and me working together to take that beast down.

And a tyrant in a speedo is dead sexy, too.

FoxyAreku

imgntn159

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:08 am
My favorite would be Uroboros Mkono (the second worm thing) from RE 5. I love chalenging boss fights and this is mad chalenging. i think they're awesome! my fav mini-boss (if anyone wants to noe) is the chainsaw manjini from RE 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm
Ah the El Gigante fight in Re5 when you have the turrents. That was incredibly fun.  

Baroque_murder

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 am
It's a shame that people's favorite boss fights are against bosses that shouldn't even be in the series.

The best RE boss fight would have to be against Nemesis in the waste disposal room. I just thought it was the funnest thing, to just shoot the valves and watch the acid corrode Nemesis' body parts off little by little. And with such a satisfying hissing noise, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 am
Biohazard EXTREME
It's a shame that people's favorite boss fights are against bosses that shouldn't even be in the series.

The best RE boss fight would have to be against Nemesis in the waste disposal room. I just thought it was the funnest thing, to just shoot the valves and watch the acid corrode Nemesis' body parts off little by little. And with such a satisfying hissing noise, too.

Quoted for the damn truth.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Baroque_murder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 am
Ah what about finally getting rid of Lisa Trevor? Did that make anyone else happy, or just me?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 am
Lisa is one of those characters I couldn't help but feel bad for. She's got that creepy, forlorn sadness about her. So nothing she did made me happy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Acrella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Completely agreed. Though I will say a close second would be the last Birkin fight in RE2, it was so damn stressful trying to kill, how many forms? 3? In like 5 minutes.. just to get in some elevator stressed But it sure felt good when it was over!

Can't beat a Nemmy fight though! 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces