Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
HOW MJ GOT THE SKIN DISEASE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 pm
It said on the news that; he was doing a commercial and he got in a accident that burned his skin or something. So then he got the disease. Eventually he started getting white spots all over his body and on his face; so the doctors "bleached" him.
I feel sorry for him;; we was so hot back in the 198Os. He`ll always live forever in our hearts. R.I.P Michael Jackson. You gave this world so much. And we will never forget you. We hope to meet you in Heaven someday.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 am
RUMORS. NO ONE BLEACHED HIM HE HAS A RARE SKIN DISODER. YOU GUYS ARE ALL WRONG. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLEACHING.  

Xx_nightbabe_xX

Street King932

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:57 am
Micheal Jackson had a skin disorder where one side of his face stayed black and the other side was turnin white, that was the skin disease  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 am
Xx_nightbabe_xX
RUMORS. NO ONE BLEACHED HIM HE HAS A RARE SKIN DISODER. YOU GUYS ARE ALL WRONG. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLEACHING.

I`m not direspecting him. I said he started getting pale white spots all over his face and body (because of the skin disease) and the doctors had to "bleach" him.  

aloeveriea

Lover

iMusicWhore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 am
no he didn't bleach his skin

he had a Rare Skin Disease where his skin went really pale that also caused him to be sensitive to the Sun that's why he has an umbrella with him to block the sun away from himself.
if you don't believe me you could watch the interview with Michael Jackson .

if you want you can go on ahead and watch part 1 all the way to part 9 ..or. .10..hmm.
but yeas here's the part where he talks about the skin disease .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl11uycidpY

The Disease is called Vitiligo .

oh if the link doesn't work for your computer in anyway.
the video is called

Living with Michael Jackson, Take Two part 8

like i said that's the part where Michael talks about the disease and how he got white.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 am
Its a skin disease that makes you lose all the pigment in your skin....NO BLEACHING INVOLVED  

Blind Anbu

-Imaginary t0y-Sz xP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 am
-X-John Dillinger-X-
Its a skin disease that makes you lose all the pigment in your skin....NO BLEACHING INVOLVED

=O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 am
well i dont kno much bout mj- yuhh so he may of had dis skin disease, but the way i see it iz bak then the blak didnt get no respec so he wanted ta change o_O lame theory but uhh he prob did get bleached as well as havin a skin prob yall  

R S E D o n 2 T y

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:58 pm
emolisiouslover6
no he didn't bleach his skin

he had a Rare Skin Disease where his skin went really pale that also caused him to be sensitive to the Sun that's why he has an umbrella with him to block the sun away from himself.
if you don't believe me you could watch the interview with Michael Jackson .

if you want you can go on ahead and watch part 1 all the way to part 9 ..or. .10..hmm.
but yeas here's the part where he talks about the skin disease .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl11uycidpY

The Disease is called Vitiligo .

oh if the link doesn't work for your computer in anyway.
the video is called

Living with Michael Jackson, Take Two part 8

like i said that's the part where Michael talks about the disease and how he got white.

wow, you just copied me
i posted/typed that whole thing on my own
from another Forum about M.J's skin disease.
thanks......
eh What everr  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm
He did not do that because he did not like his original skin color. Why is it that it always says that on some sites. I think they just are jealous that Michael Jackson is such a legendary person. He was a great person.  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:58 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
He did not do that because he did not like his original skin color. Why is it that it always says that on some sites. I think they just are jealous that Michael Jackson is such a legendary person. He was a great person.

I never said he bleached his skin, because he didn`t like his race. neutral
I said he had the skin disease and he got white spots all over his face and body so eventually it took over his whole body, or the doctors had to bleach him, because of the spots.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:55 am
Uhh i read on Yahoo.com that it said when he was a kid he was black but as he grew up his skin became lighter and his nose became or narrower thats what i read so yeha no one bleached him  

ii_Awesome_ii

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

99bianca

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:49 am
how tha hell does someone bleach there skin confused ....... he had tha same skin disorder that my dad has.....

R.I.P Michael Jaskson  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:36 am
Yes, I heard about the burning of his skin, and that he had a skin disorder. But I don't believe the skin burning gave him the disease.  

Peeta MeIIark

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm
iiMimi-xXx
Yes, I heard about the burning of his skin, and that he had a skin disorder. But I don't believe the skin burning gave him the disease.

Wasn`t he born with it? o-o  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces