Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What is it like to cut? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:33 pm
Many friends do it because it helps them feel..

i have bin pretty shitty and my friends say its what helps them and they said mabie i should try it.

Ive read alot about cutting, ive done it before like once.. but i dont really know very well..

how does it feel?

DO NOT TELL ME NOT TO DO IT, OR ITS STUPID JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS LIKE OR I KEEL YOU WIF MY RAINBOWS!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Personally, I don't like doing it. But sometimes, I get seriously down and do it. It really depends on how deep you cut. With a sharp knife, it doesn't sting too bad at first but later it stings somewhat (unless you smack it then it hurts O.o) If you cut with something dull, it tears at the skin and hurts a lot more for that reason. So, like I said, it all depends where, how deep, and type of cutting material. I'm going to do what you told me not to do however and say don't do it. But if you're going to do it, do it somewehre hidden. You get loads of s**t for it...weeeeell I did at least. From friends strangers and family. I got the s**t beat outta me for it too by some kids I don't even know.  

A DeJa Vu

SeshuTetsuyama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 pm
When I did it it felt good. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but I will tell you that it's not a good idea. I found recently that you can get the same amount of pain by holding an icecube in one hand(don't switch hands) until it melts. It just takes a little longer to get started. Here's a bonus. There's no scars to get you caught by family and friends. It's your body. Do what you will with it. It feels amazing...of course I'm a masochist. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:58 am
My best friend asked me a couple weeks ago when we were in North Carolina if I carried my razorblade around with me, and said she wanted to use it. I had forgotten it at home that day, and later on the way home, she ODed on Prozac. She was in the psyche ward and ICU for more than a week. I still wonder if things would have been different if I had given her a way to relieve the pain that I knew she had to be feeling, since I know what kind of things I’m feeling when I don't think I have any other options.  

Panyris

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:34 am
A DeJa Vu
Personally, I don't like doing it. But sometimes, I get seriously down and do it. It really depends on how deep you cut. With a sharp knife, it doesn't sting too bad at first but later it stings somewhat (unless you smack it then it hurts O.o) If you cut with something dull, it tears at the skin and hurts a lot more for that reason. So, like I said, it all depends where, how deep, and type of cutting material. I'm going to do what you told me not to do however and say don't do it. But if you're going to do it, do it somewehre hidden. You get loads of s**t for it...weeeeell I did at least. From friends strangers and family. I got the s**t beat outta me for it too by some kids I don't even know.

i already get loads of s**t ONLY because of the way i dress, it pisses me off. and yeah i dont think im going to do it daily,

are school is filled with wanna be gangsters sooo..... lots s**t coming from them about my personality  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:36 am
SeshuTetsuyama
When I did it it felt good. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but I will tell you that it's not a good idea. I found recently that you can get the same amount of pain by holding an icecube in one hand(don't switch hands) until it melts. It just takes a little longer to get started. Here's a bonus. There's no scars to get you caught by family and friends. It's your body. Do what you will with it. It feels amazing...of course I'm a masochist. confused

ill do that. but i laughed when i read hold an icecube! lmao, but it sounds like a good idea thx  

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

Panyris

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:50 pm
To answer your question more directly, I would compare the feeling to having the best orgasm ever when you're really horny. When you're in a such a dark, miserable place, all you can do is relieve yourself. Seeing the blood drip from your skin feels like all the poison thats making you sick is being drained out. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 am
to me it feels like im slicing all the negativity away

i use shaving razors that i buy for like 3$ at the dollar store... very sharp very good  

LoveDeath_NAT

XoXo_ButterflyBones_XoXo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 am
to me, it is a transfer of pain
all that emotional hurt
becomes physical
and it feels like the dark world
just slips away
and i can forget about everything
the blood seeps out of my body
along with my disease
the curse
i live through
everyday
that wasn't a poem
i just like hitting the enter key
^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm
It soothes me. Enough said.  

HappyEmoKid1

potty word

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm
uhm its scary and i dont ever want to do it again
basicly i hate pain ;~;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:11 am
I find it takes your sorrow away and replaces it with satisfaction and maybe a little bit of pain.
Its a relief, a lift off your chest. :]

But don't get into the habit of doing it, in a way, its a guilty pleasure.  

F O X -chan-x

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:37 pm
Depends on how bad you cut.
It stings or it hurts like hell.
And just leaves a very unattractive scar on you.
It's just a temporary fix that isn't worth it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:23 am
When I first tried it, it felt good and somewhat soothing,
but after I visited my friend on easter in the hospital, I tried to stop.
she cut soo deep she passed out and almost cut off her hand.
Thats what happens sometimes when you get addicted.
So its a really bad idea, so if you are going to do it,
make sure you know what your doing and try to control yourself,please.
Andtry to ignore all the s**t that people might start saying about you at school.  

Garfunkul Fizzwidget

KendallvonM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 pm
Panyris
To answer your question more directly, I would compare the feeling to having the best orgasm ever when you're really horny. When you're in a such a dark, miserable place, all you can do is relieve yourself. Seeing the blood drip from your skin feels like all the poison thats making you sick is being drained out. . .

True. Gotta admit.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games