Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Is he still ALIVE?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You believe he's still alive?
  He would never do such a thing
  It maybe possible... who knows?
  I believe it!
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm
Apparently he's stil alive, atleast according to this website

http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/

It includes photos and details which I find highly doubtful, including a ten year plot to fake his death.

The site has photos of apparent sitings the day after he was said to be dead.

I really find this hard to believe that he would do this.

So what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:05 pm
WOW.. THAT WAS SOMTHING THERES ALWAYS (Conspiracy theories are often viewed with skepticism because they are not supported by conclusive evidence and contrast with institutional analysis, which focuses on people's collective behaviour in publicly known institutions, as recorded in scholarly material and mainstream media reports, to explain historical or current events, rather than secretive coalitions of individuals.[2][3] The term is therefore often used dismissively in an attempt to characterize a belief as outlandishly false and held by a person judged to be a crank or a group confined to the lunatic fringe. Such characterization is often the subject of dispute due to its possible unfairness and inaccuracy.) THAY THINK 2PAC ALIVE ALSO AND THAT JFK WAS ALSO WHAT DO U PEOPLE THINK  

Xwicked-eyesX

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

BATUNGBAKAL98

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 am
this man was a great man many people loved him and his music he was an idol to many people but it was sad that he died on june25,2009 because o his doctors gave him powerful drugs  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm
But I see his ghost here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k
It scares me. He`s doing a forward moonwalk. And the body structure looks like Michael.
Anyways; if the video I posted is fake; I`m guessing he`s still alive. According to LAtimes and rumors; he`s doing this to see if he`s marketable, and to see how much his fans love him, and to see how they would react to his death. If he`s still alive; I`m not pissed at him. I`m happy he might still be walking this Earth. c:

aloeveriea

Lover

iRawrJReal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:09 pm
now idk... went 2 dat site and it did luk xactly lyk him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm
maybe tht pic is an MJ look alike.  

The_Shelbsterr

ottybodytoty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 pm
sorry but it was on the news and it showed that pic and it said that it was fake o-o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 am
petit mitaines
But I see his ghost here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k
It scares me. He`s doing a forward moonwalk. And the body structure looks like Michael.
Anyways; if the video I posted is fake; I`m guessing he`s still alive. According to LAtimes and rumors; he`s doing this to see if he`s marketable, and to see how much his fans love him, and to see how they would react to his death. If he`s still alive; I`m not pissed at him. I`m happy he might still be walking this Earth. c:

omg! thats scary!  

XxForbbidenlovexX

JoeSuxOnDis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 am
honestly, i think he would never fake his death.he loves his children too much to do something like that. and they showed him on the news being rushed into the hospital  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm
That picture is so fake. -_-
it's not even clear.
and why in the world would he fake his death and not even tell his children about it?? if you saw his memorial, you could see that his daughter was absolutely heart broken by his death.

And I don't think anyone would pull a stunt this far.

And why would he try to delay the tour that was gonna start a few days after? He had too many important things going on to simply pretend to die. -_-  

Rain Angell

MystiqueMelodies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm
well, we all know he's gone, u know, his flesh and all that, but his songs and dance moves still live on, and will live on till the end of time! no one will ever forget him anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:01 pm
Rain Angell
That picture is so fake. -_-
it's not even clear.
and why in the world would he fake his death and not even tell his children about it?? if you saw his memorial, you could see that his daughter was absolutely heart broken by his death.

And I don't think anyone would pull a stunt this far.

And why would he try to delay the tour that was gonna start a few days after? He had too many important things going on to simply pretend to die. -_-

true, true, true 3nodding  

XxForbbidenlovexX

XxGreenDay99xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 am
R.I.P  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 am
Ha. . . I wish.  

Gtfo Bums v2

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff