Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I've been having these weird dreams here lately Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I promise you I don't do drugs.

View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm
*edit* I was rereading my post and realised how bad my writing is redface hopefully its alittle more clearer

Usually I can remember my dreams in good detail and most are nothing specially (well as far as my dreams go.) But here lately, I've had some space theme dreams. The first one was about me warping to see all 9 of planets (I understand the reasoning for the decision to demote pluto but in my mind there's nine planets).

This last one is probably the weirdest dream so far, I dreamt I was on a spacecraft exploring a new worm hole that had opened up to this other dimension. This opening is on a star. Since I was the only telepath onboard, I was selected to be the first to visit this other dimension and the beings that inhabit since they are telepaths awell. As soon as our ship arrived, one of the beings exits the dimension. The being looks like a sunflower seed shaped metal ship but I am told that is how she looks in our dimension. Well I get teleported through the worm hole into this dimension that looks like ours only different. It was like looking the our universe through the Force, where every living thing is connected including planets and stars!

The being that came to our dimension to show me hers dimension, now looks like a planet and is named Ursa Major. She lives around the star that has the wormhole. She explains their universe is like looking at ours thro the force and shows me around her "neighborhood." However, she is astral being and can detach, sort of speak, from her planet body As we look around, she explains her universe/dimension is connected to ours (something similar to atmosphere and ocean, where our world is the water and hers is air) But as we explore, her star startes to collaspes and die (well their version of dying is it turning grey and shrinking.) I have to return to my dimension before wormhole closed up in the star. After I return to my dimension I find out that star with the wormhole had also collasped in a white dwarf or something like that. I'm back on the ship and I try to tell everyone what I saw but no one believes what I tell them. Before I can ask them why they don't believe me, I wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 am
I have wild dreams like that all the time. (when I can actually remember them) Also, I would never assume drug involvement from just strange dreams. And I agree, pluto is the nineth planet. Anyone that thinks otherwise is in denial. LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 am
I think it has more to with 12 years public schooling telling you otherwise  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:03 pm
I love analyzing dreams. Okay, if you haven't been watching or reading any space stories lately, then you're likely experiencing something new in your life right now. Something that involves creativity and/or exploration. Possibly something in a spiritual vein, but not necessarily. The alien woman likely represents some part of your own mind or life that you are just learning about. These things may be positive or negative, depending on how you feel about them. I think you might be a bit apprehensive about some of these things since the star in your dream died. You may be afraid of failing at something or afraid that something new will turn out to be bad for you.

As for Pluto, science is constantly changing. We'll all just have to accept it. 3nodding

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 pm
ehh I'll have to confess I've read two star wars novels in the last two months sweatdrop xd

as for pluto, the more I read about it, the more it makes sense to change pluto to a dwarf planet, look it up on wikipedia  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:27 am
User Image

I think that dream sounds pretty awesome. xD
      Much better than the creepy kidnapping dreams I've been having lately. @_@;

LoveAlways

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 am
I can't remember my dream from last night anymore.
crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:03 pm
I've had some seriously messed up dreams myself one is still in my mind clearly though it's been months since I've had it.

As for yours Ty to me it seems kind of like what Purple said though when no one believes you on what you'd seen that might come from you. I know many people that fear not being heard or listened to or...what's the word accepted so to speak? Perhaps you have a fear of this in whatever it is you are embarking on, whether consciously or subconsciously.

As for Pluto being the 9th planet I have to go with purple here Science is constantly changing. We'll just have to learn to call it a a Dwarf planet or whatever it is now. sweatdrop  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:11 pm
I've had one of those *fall from a high place in a dream, and wake up swore* type of dreams... And I dream in color, so I can see that I fell on something really really hard... I've also died that way, but I didn't die in real life. (thanks goodness for that! xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am
I like the dreams where you know you're in a dream.
When that happens to me, I purposely do stuff I can't do in the real world.

Like breath under water, jump of tall buildings, and fly.
(i like controlling my dreams)

One really messed up one I had once.
I dreamt that I ate my family.
(yuck)  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am
O_O... Ice cream wise? Or whole?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:23 pm
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
O_O... Ice cream wise? Or whole?

This confuses me.
question  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:02 pm
Dude: She means, did you take bites or swallow them like a snake does? xd

Rini: Are you being kidnapped, or are you doing the kidnapping, or is it someone else being kidnapped by another person? Depending on which it is, there are different interpretations.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 am
Oh, OK.

Actually I just ripped them open with my bare hands and shoved handfuls of gutts into my mouth.

xp  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 pm
As disgusting as that sounds ( xp ), it basically means that there was something about your family as a whole that you felt you were missing in your life or personality.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff