Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Chrono, Zelda, Or The World Ends WIth You? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 am
Which DS game should I choose out of the three listed? I can't decide.. All three of them have been given great reviews.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 am
Haven't played the other two(Crucify me for this, please.)

But Zelda is a bit short. It's really fun, though.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ravemast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:47 am
[Kegan]

xD I heard the story can last about 15 hours and side quests add another 5. So it seems long enough for me. Although what's this about the WiFi feature in the game?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 am
Despite "the world ends with you" was designed by those trendy emo fagots that made kingdom farts. I'd recommend that one >>; , it's a mix of different game genres. Which is what I applaud them for.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:01 pm
I've played all three, and TWEWY is the one that kept me interested the longest. Though Phantom Hourglass is a great game as well if you don't mind the shortness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 pm
Zelda or TWEWY. TWEWY if you're looking for something fresh.  

Super Cheesio

ravemast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 pm
Well I'm currently leaning towards Zelda, but Chrono looks interesting as everyone calls it a "classic" and I've never played Chrono Trigger before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm
ravemast
Well I'm currently leaning towards Zelda, but Chrono looks interesting as everyone calls it a "classic" and I've never played Chrono Trigger before.
*Cough*PlayaROMoftheSNESversion*Cough*  

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 pm
ravemast
[Kegan]

xD I heard the story can last about 15 hours and side quests add another 5. So it seems long enough for me. Although what's this about the Wi-Fi feature in the game?
People are total assholes on wi-fi. People only get to high ranks by dropping out of games they're losing... I can't find anyone worth playing, because I can't find enough non assholes to get a better rank.

I have, though, also seen people who seem to hack or glitch to jump large portions of the screen, so I drop out of those games.

So, unless you can find enough friends who are willing to play the game with you, you're not gonna find a TON of good in the multi-player. It was definitely something that added a few hours onto the experience for me, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:19 pm
Super Cheesio
Zelda or TWEWY. TWEWY if you're looking for something fresh.
The touch interface was a nice breath of fresh air for the Zelda franchise, and the formula is so basic that it's hard to really get sick of Zelda games. It's just to easy to mix it up. And it really is a smooth flowing experience. IT's unfortunate that the game seems to have been dumbed down for fear that the touch style may be too hard, or that difficulty may scare away the "casual"(In this case, it's more of the non-game player) base which seems to dominate the DS market.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ravemast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 pm
Yeah, if the WiFi sucks I don't really care that much, it's just the story that has to be good.

I'm still stuck on deciding though.. I'm sure I wouldn't go wrong with any of these games that I choose though..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:47 pm
Haven't played much of Zelda. TWEWY and Chrono Trigger are two of the best games you could get for the DS, IMO. TWEWY is very unique and different, but Chrono Trigger will last you way longer.  

Thanatoast Crunch

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:01 pm
You won't go wrong with any of them, but Chrono Trigger is super old and should be an 8 dollar VC game instead of a fully priced DS game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 pm
Waynebrizzle
You won't go wrong with any of them, but Chrono Trigger is super old and should be an 8 dollar VC game instead of a fully priced DS game.

Yeah, I checked the price on gamestop's website and it said the game is now $20.  

ravemast

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 pm
ravemast
Waynebrizzle

Yeah, I checked the price on gamestop's website and it said the game is now $20.

That's not too bad. I still think you'd be better off playing a game actually made for the DS though.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff