Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Michael.J's Son,Blanket, be the next little michael.J??????? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:00 pm
------------------------------
Do you think Michael Jackson's Son Blanket..will follow or be next Michael Jackson..become just like his Father in a way.

what i think is....that blanket might as well grow up looking like his dad..maybe..But he surely does look like Michael Jackson when he was younger.. also i think blanket will be a Talented performing celebrity/Star
also he might think up new kick a** dance moves,when he grows up.
and maybe the other children Paris and prince will become stars to.
but i have more Hopes up for the little Guy,Blanket.sorry? smile .
i am NOT trying to use blanket in anyway i am just Asking DO YOU THINK he will become a mini Michael Jackson, and become a star just like his father.
-------------------------------------
i watched the memorial and i saw the little guy,blanket, and he looks SO much like his father..Michael Jackson..

User Image

Michael Jackson may be gone but he will always be remembered, and we will always look at the little guy, blanket......Father like son.

User Image
Michael Jackson and Blanket.

sorry but
i found the pictures on photo bucket.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Blanket (Prince Michael II) is quite adorable, I think he will be quite gorgeous when he is older. Paris looks like she inherited Michael's teeth, there are definately similarities in their features. I just hope the paparazzi leaves them alone, Michael protected them very well, but now that he is gone I imagine they will be hounded for a very long time by media-jerks.  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm
He might be; but he won`t be as good as his father was. Feel sorry for Blanket though. How sad he was, to have his own father pass away so suddenly. He was holding a MJ doll, that looked like him from the late 198Os. (his "Bad" era)
But I do feel uber sorry for Paris, how she broke down and started crying, when she said he was the best daddy ever, and she loves him.
I liked the second picture of Michael holding Blanket as an infant, though. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 pm
well if he ever does ... he will be good..
but no one will ever be as good as the king of pop
R.I.P MICHEAL JACKSON emo crying  

roxyo321

950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

winterelf86

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 pm
Blanket is absolutely adorable heart heart heart

When I first saw him without the mask I was like "That's Blanket?!" surprised

Yes when he grows up...he's going to be quite a heart throb.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:21 pm
i think his songs r good i love bet it is a good song ^_^  

dkfodjbjdbifjs

jonesroxs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm
i do think that blanket will be the next little michael Jackson because he inherited all of michael's features when he was younger and he might just have the talent  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:08 pm
petit mitaines
He might be; but he won`t be as good as his father was. Feel sorry for Blanket though. How sad he was, to have his own father pass away so suddenly. He was holding a MJ doll, that looked like him from the late 198Os. (his "Bad" era)
But I do feel uber sorry for Paris, how she broke down and started crying, when she said he was the best daddy ever, and she loves him.

Agreed.
And they loved him so much. ):  

Rain Angell

Sweet Lemon Broker

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm
Well, Michael Jackson was pushed and pushed to practice by his father when he was a kid. Of what I know, Michael haven't done anything of that sort to his children. So I don't think that they'll necessarily grow up to be "stars" (of course they'll be hella famous).
But who knows, with their father dead, people might start to push them into going the same way? I sure hope not though. If they wanna walk in their father's footsteps, then that's their choice. If not... well... it doesn't really matter, does it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:48 pm
i watched his funeral it was very sad...  

I3abyDoII

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:53 am
I dont know but all i have to say is that Michael is copied but never duplicated so who knows  

stare_if_u_dare

the_nerd1000

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 pm
no one..... I repeat NO..ONE will ever be as good as Michael is. We believed in him and he believed in us......He made us believe in ourselves. He made it possible for Obama to even have a chance at presidency. He showed the world that it doesn't matter what ethnicity you are. All that matters is what's inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 am
petit mitaines

ya me to  

mizuki_is_cute

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash