Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
*lays down on the floor* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many times have you been sick this year?
  1 or less....
  1-4 times.
  5 or more.
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:54 pm
Ack. I think that I have the flu. @_@; I feel like so crappy.
My head feels like it's going to explode into a bazillion bits if it gets anymore congested. @_@;

-Discussion-
* Being sick
* Getting Well

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:01 pm
get well soon  

Tybarious

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that Rini. I do home you get well soon because being sick sucks. Have you tried Egg drop soup? It always helps me when I have a cold or Flu. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 am
Getting sick sucks and I hope you get well soon. When I get sick it really feels terrible. My friend who's a teacher and moved to England, said like half the kids in one class were gone because of Swine Flu one day. o_O

Iakun

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ack. I've heard the Swine Flu is pretty bad in England. I really hope that doesn't turn out to be what I have. >_<;;

I don't have the best immune system so I get sick fairly easily. It feels like the flu, just the regular flu. But, I'm hoping not.

Egg drop soup is yummy! But, sadly I haven't really been able to have much at all. I haven't had any money in the bank, thank you bills, so I just have to make-do with what I've got here at the house.

And what is worse, my mom decided I needed to watch my brother today. She can't find anyone else at all to do it. :/ I hope I don't make him sick.

[LOVE]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 pm
That seems a tad uncaring.

What'd she have to do that was so dang importent.
(more importent then your health)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:54 pm
Aww. sad *huggles* I get sick a lot, too. Anytime anyone around me is sick, I catch it. And I work at a really dirty warehouse. stressed I've managed to avoid H1N1 so far, I think. But I'm feeling kinda dyspeptic today anyway. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:24 am
?

What's "Dyspeptic" ?  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:31 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My mother has kidney failure, she has to go to the hospital twice a week to have dialysis treatments. If she doesn't have them then she could loose complete function of her kidneys and die. So, I guess it's more important than my health. >_<; sweatdrop

But I am pissed off. My aunt said that she had plans and would be out all day long, that's why she couldn't watch over him. Well...I got on Facebook and there was my aunt chatting away with her boyfriend all day. ~_~; I'm just kinda like...ok...wtf. I was laying here sick....possibly could make my brother sick......and here is my aunt healthy as can be online chatting with her boyfriend all day doing nothing else. Grrrr.

Dyspeptic is like........sick to your stomach. It's like a gastric problem.

[LOVE]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 am
(oh ok thanks)

Well, I can understand your mom.
But now I feel the desire to insult your aunt.

So I'm going to stop here.  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:18 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Well, yes. My mom's excuse is very good. I mean, I'm not sick enough to die off. I'm seriously starting to think it's a simple but terrible sinus infection. But still, my little brother didn't need to be exposed.

My aunt. Feel free to insult all you want. She's a b***h. blaugh

[LOVE]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 am
I was sick last week... That was no fun... but I was the 2nd one in my family to recover first. (My little sis recovered faster because she had it first. stressed So she got us sick and got better.) It was the normal 3-day flu at are house. xd  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 pm
My mum's actually starting to regain her strength, I'm happy about this. Me I'm starting to get some energy back too and even got the yard mowed, it finally stopped raining long enough and I had the energy, and got it weedeated, as well as trimmed around my flowers. I was so proud today I actually got something done. Mum's doing a lot better she got a load of laundry washed, which yes I'm behind on that too. sweatdrop

Rini: I hope your mother is doing well. I had a friend that use to work in that area, but she had to give it up for personal reasons, she always got to attached to the patients. Anyway, hope all is well with your mother. Also, I'm with dude I'm going to zip my lips and tie my fingers before I start saying anything about your Aunt even though you've given permission.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:22 am
Well I'm glad to hear that everyones getting better.
(you are getting better, right rini? )

I'm lucky enough to not get sick that often.  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:18 pm
⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞

Yes, I am doing better.
      Now I've just pretty much got the remnants of the illness. But overall, I'm fine. heart Thank you.

My mom's living with it. She's been dealing with this for 14 years now. 3nodding She was supposed to have died in 1997, according to all of her doctors. But, she's still alive. ♥

You are lucky, Dude. I get sick way too often. :/

[LOVE]

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas