Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Happy as ever cuz he's dead Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foxy_kawaii_muffin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 pm
I couldn't be happier that MJ is dead he molested kids he was retaded he was dum enough to bleach his skin and he looked really ugly and his music could be a lot better!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:45 pm
GET THE ******** OFF THIS GUILD!  

UnKnown Bitter

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 pm
U COULDNT HAVE DONE ANY DAMN BETTER!

ACTUALLY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MEASURE UP TO HIS HEEL...

NO WAIT!

THE BOTTOM OF HIS FOOT!

THAT'S HOW TINY YOU ARE IN COMPARISON TO

THE GREATEST PERSON EVA!

YOU DIRTY WORM!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:02 am
Actually foxy_kawaii_muffin
I'd be happy if YOU were dead.

User Image

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:14 pm
ThelonleyWolf
Actually foxy_kawaii_muffin
I'd be happy if YOU were dead.

User Image

I agree  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm
That's really mean! I hope he haunts you!  

mrs N

iiShaKIRA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:44 pm
Why the ******** are you even in this guild??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 pm
u dumm a** why did u join this guild then if u hate him gtfo of here , i hope ur a** gets haunted, how u gonna talk about the dead MJ IN PARTICULAR like that I FKING HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O  

ItsDeondra-x

No Gambling in Paradix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:34 pm
foxy_kawaii_muffin
I couldn't be happier that MJ is dead he molested kids he was retaded he was dum enough to bleach his skin and he looked really ugly and his music could be a lot better!

FYI...
1. If you don't like the guy, or even respect him, why are you in this guild?
2. The molestation stuff was never proven. In fact, the parents of the kids admitted that they made it up for attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 pm
No Gambling in Paradix
foxy_kawaii_muffin

FYI...
2. The molestation stuff was never proven. In fact, the parents of the kids admitted that they made it up for attention.
i love people who stand up for MJ lol screw u author.!  

ItsDeondra-x

Yanni-Boo2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:20 pm
No Gambling in Paradix
foxy_kawaii_muffin

FYI...

wat dey said

R.I.P. MJ
<******** the haters excuse my language sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:46 pm
I really do dislike people like you. You'll pay for talking about MJ. Believe me you'll pay, The guild SPECIFICALLY says ''In HONOR of Michael Jackson'' If you aren't here to talk about all the great things he did and all of his great music. GTFO. I'm seriously tired of people like you. All of you MJ haters WILL pay.  

hi i like ur face

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:55 am
foxy_kawaii_muffin

-slaps- you sick b*****d what the f*ck is your problem. He was a million times better than you...you don't even deserve to be dirt under his foor you insanly stupid backstabbing b*****d!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
Did you know anything about Michael Jackson aside from what you read in the tabloids? Did you know that he donated a large portion of his fortune to charity over the years and he continues to do so after his death? Did you know that he spent his time off visiting children's hospitals trying to make a difference? He once found a little boy with a failing liver and made it his goal to find him one. He did and that boy is still alive till this day.

Did you know that Jordan Chandler admitted he lied because his father told him to? If your child was molested would you take money or would you actually make sure the predator rotted in jail for the rest of their life? The 2nd case the mother was well known for suing people. He went through a very stressing court process to be found NOT guilty on all counts.

This man deserves nothing but respect. He worked all of his life to make people happy and he was full of love. It sickens me that all of the people that tormented him through the rough years now have nothing but nice things to say. Martin Bashir bashed him so much on his documentary and now he says what a great person he was and how he doesn't believe he ever hurt any child.

Educate yourself and if you don't have anything nice to say then get the ******** out.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items