Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Omar Bhatti? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:19 pm
Mj's secret love child? People are saying that this man is MJ's secret son, his name is Omar Bhatti and he's norwegian.! Tell me what u no about him and if u think this could be MJ's real son.!
User Image
He's 25 years old now..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:21 pm
I think it's cool that he impersonates him, but I don't believe he shares any DNA with Michael. At all.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm
i dont think so...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Mj's secret love child? People are saying that this man is MJ's secret son, his name is Omar Bhatti and he's norwegian.! Tell me what u no about him and if u think this could be MJ's real son.!

* Also a woman named Pia Bhatti is known to be blanket's mother.!*
User Image
He's 25 years old now..

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Pia is supposedly Omer's mother.

Anyhow, if Michael Jackson knew he had a child out there he would have taken care of him. He would have wanted to have custody I am sure. It is really hard to picture Michael Jackson having a one night stand 25 years ago and then asking the same woman to be a surrogate 18 years later. It doesn't seem right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 pm
Jackson never disclosed the identity of seven-year-old 'Blanket''s true mother, revealing only that he was born to an anonymous surrogate.

Star magazine claims she is close friend Pia Bhatti, who agreed to donate her eggs to the superstar after befriending him through her son Omer - who found fame as an impersonator of the King of Pop, and later became known as his 'fourth child'.

Omer captivated Jackson when they met in the African country in 1996, through the then-12 year old's ability to mimic him and his dance moves.

The singer took the child on tour with him and his family moved to live with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch.

Star's report alleges Jackson struck up a deal with Pia Bhatti to provide him with a third child, alongside son Prince Michael, 12, and daughter Paris, 11, and she promised to keep her identity a secret.

A source tells the magazine, "Pia was sworn to secrecy about Blanket.

"The agreement she had with Michael was that she would never reveal herself to be Blanket's mum."

When approached by Star reporters, Bhatti refused to comment on the claims.

Omer, meanwhile, is the subject of a separate report suggesting he is Jackson's biological son.

The claims are fuelled by the 25 year old's presence at the King of Pop's July memorial service, where he sat on the front row with the Jackson family.

Just found that article. Still not buying it.

And found this one.

I really have no idea what to believe. In some pictures he looks like MJ and in others there is no resemblance at all. I still believe in my heart that if he was MJ's son MJ would have fought tooth and nail to gain custody. I really think this is a case of a talented kid using a dear friend's fame to also gain fame.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:00 pm
kendrazombie
Jackson never disclosed the identity of seven-year-old 'Blanket''s true mother, revealing only that he was born to an anonymous surrogate.

Star magazine claims she is close friend Pia Bhatti, who agreed to donate her eggs to the superstar after befriending him through her son Omer - who found fame as an impersonator of the King of Pop, and later became known as his 'fourth child'.

Omer captivated Jackson when they met in the African country in 1996, through the then-12 year old's ability to mimic him and his dance moves.

The singer took the child on tour with him and his family moved to live with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch.

Star's report alleges Jackson struck up a deal with Pia Bhatti to provide him with a third child, alongside son Prince Michael, 12, and daughter Paris, 11, and she promised to keep her identity a secret.

A source tells the magazine, "Pia was sworn to secrecy about Blanket.

"The agreement she had with Michael was that she would never reveal herself to be Blanket's mum."

When approached by Star reporters, Bhatti refused to comment on the claims.

Omer, meanwhile, is the subject of a separate report suggesting he is Jackson's biological son.

The claims are fuelled by the 25 year old's presence at the King of Pop's July memorial service, where he sat on the front row with the Jackson family.

Just found that article. Still not buying it.

And found this one.

I really have no idea what to believe. In some pictures he looks like MJ and in others there is no resemblance at all. I still believe in my heart that if he was MJ's son MJ would have fought tooth and nail to gain custody. I really think this is a case of a talented kid using a dear friend's fame to also gain fame.
I see, and in that article you included it also said Omar or Omer resembled Blanket do you think so?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:28 pm
I see zero resemblance between Blanket and Omer. If they were really full blood brothers you would think there would be a slight resemblance. If all the stories out there are accurate about Blanket's mother then they are at least half brothers. The whole thing is just silly to me. I am waiting out the paternity test, because I really am curious.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 pm
First I doubt Michael would have ever had a one night stand. Ever.
He was a gentleman.
And second, so many people are suddenly coming out of the woodwork that I find alot of things hard to believe.
But the dude does kinda look like Joe... but that's just me.
But Michael loved kids and I doubt he would have hid or denied his child all this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 am
I heard about this a few days ago. It's interesting, but I have my doubts about it.

However this reminds me of 'Billie Jean'

"the kid is not my son"  

ApplesauceXP

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:09 am
xxNinjaAyaneX2xx
I heard about this a few days ago. It's interesting, but I have my doubts about it.

However this reminds me of 'Billie Jean'

"the kid is not my son"
Lmao me and a friend were talking about that. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:44 am
I don`t see any resemblance. So I don`t believe it. And, Michael invited the kid, and the kid`s parents to live with him in Neverland.

And the kid`s mom can`t be Blanket`s mom. Michael said that it was his kid, and he had it with a black woman that was in a relationship with him. Plus if you looked at pictures of Blanket, and than Michael (when Michael was little), you clearly see similarities. So then Michael was/is the biological father.

aloeveriea

Lover

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 am
UnKnown Bitter
First I doubt Michael would have ever had a one night stand. Ever.
He was a gentleman.
And second, so many people are suddenly coming out of the woodwork that I find alot of things hard to believe.
But the dude does kinda look like Joe... but that's just me.
But Michael loved kids and I doubt he would have hid or denied his child all this time.

I agree!
He loves children, so I don't think he would just leave a child like that if it was his.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 pm
I doubt that he is.
Michael Jackson would acknowledge all of his children, and if he was MJ's child he's be on the will.

And I definitely agree with UnKnown Bitter. whee

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm
I HIGHLY doubt it. Michael's moral compass and his love for children is too great; he wouldn't be one to deny his own.
"Billie Jean" be damned.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces