Undecided
View Results

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:57 pm
Just like the subject says. You bought, rented, borrowed(whatever). Played and you were like, "Hell yeah this game rocks!!". But now its more like "Why did I even like this in the first place?".

OR

"I seriously regret getting this" to "What did this game did/didn't have that I didn't like before because now its f****** awesome".

Like but Hate now:
God Of War II

Hate but Like now
Megaman X Command Mission

I hope this doesn't get locked because of another Topic sorta like this was locked recently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:35 pm
I used to hate megaman games cause i couldn't play them including 2.

now, I ******** PWN megaman 2, and some of the X series. megaman 9 is still the greatest challenge yet.  

Xilo The Odd

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 pm
Loved Mario Kart because it was fast and crazy, then hated it because there was too much of a luck factor.
That and people using lightning bolt's right before you take a jump stare Friends are dicks.

Hated Majora's Mask when I was a kid. Dunno, too dark and weird for me or something?
Now I love it. Perhaps because I'm an adult now? Maybe?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 pm
I used to hate Risk.
Now I love it.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 am
I used to hate grapefruit juice.
Now I love it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:01 am
I used to love Gaiaonline.
Now I hate it.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:02 am
I used to love Trenn Flashkill.
Now I hate him because he doesn't have big boobs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 am
Orphie
I used to love Trenn Flashkill.
Now I hate him because he doesn't have big boobs.
Or does he!  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:58 am
KyuubiNaruto4
Hate but Like now

...wha? I got that game a couple years ago as a joke gift (along with Pretty Pretty Princess and High School Musical Mystery Date and a My Little Pony) and have never played a more mediocre RPG (I did not play the board games, btw).

Anyway, I used to hate the Zelda and Metroid series. Okay, not hate so much as disinterest. Mainly it was because all the information I had on them was limited to the original Official Nintendo Player's Guide, this black book that had partial guides for several NES titles. I just read about those games and thought they looked really weird. It stayed that way until just before the GameCube came out. It took my friend making me borrow Oracle of Ages to break my Zelda disinterest and another friend strongly recommending Metroid Prime to get me into that. There's a decent chance I wouldn't be posting here if not for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:38 am
I liked Megaman X7 but then hated it as soon as I beat the one of the bosses. It didn't feel like a Megaman game.

I used to hate Pokemon because I couldn't beat the first Gym Leader, but now I enjoy the whole series.  

MaverickDrifter

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 am
I used to love Pokemon games, now I don't really like them as much because I realised they're all pretty much the same.

Loved Spyro, now I hate it because it's just not the same as 1, 2 and 3. D=  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 pm
I used to love Trauma Center, and now I just can't see how I had such a good time playing it. Sold it.  

Thanatoast Crunch

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 pm
GuruGuru214
KyuubiNaruto4
Hate but Like now

...wha? I got that game a couple years ago as a joke gift (along with Pretty Pretty Princess and High School Musical Mystery Date and a My Little Pony) and have never played a more mediocre RPG (I did not play the board games, btw).

Get rid of the cheating factor for the Enemies(bosses especially) what do you have? I don't like RPGs that require me to stay in the same area and lvl up 10 times finally getting to lvl 20 just to fight the third boss.

Also people please keep what you say on topic. By that I mean it being a video game or video game related item.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 am
KyuubiNaruto4
GuruGuru214
KyuubiNaruto4
Hate but Like now

Get rid of the cheating factor for the Enemies(bosses especially) what do you have? I don't like RPGs that require me to stay in the same area and lvl up 10 times finally getting to lvl 20 just to fight the third boss.

Also people please keep what you say on topic. By that I mean it being a video game or video game related item.

Yes, I'm currently in a love/hate relationship with Final Fantasy III for that reason. It was wonderful until I neared the end and started grinding my brains out. I'm still trying to gather the willpower to go on to the endgame.  

GuruGuru214

Donovan001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 am
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

I used to be in LOVE with the Pokemon series.
I NEVER missed an episode of it on TV, I collected the cards and I even bought a stuffed animal or 2 (I actually have up to 7 of them)

But, After the third installment in the series (like after Hoenn)
I really HATED all of the new Pokemon and the Games got way too reptitive and The show was really gay now that I think about it
(Like after 15 somthing years Ash still can't recognize team rocket through their dumbass disguises)

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces