Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What is your favorite boss fight ever? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlashFighter1988

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 am
Since there have been TONS of epic conflicts between the forces of good and evil in ALL video games in some way, I would like to know what your favorite boss battle is from any game you've ever played in your life, EVER! My favorite boss fight is Meta Ridley from the first Metroid Prime on the Nintendo Gamecube. The music just pumps you up for the fight, and Meta Ridleys attacks just give you the feeling that he's putting effort into klling you! Also, the cutscene when you beat him is awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guy.

Too bad that dungeon is the only place in the entire freaking game you actually get to use the spinner. emo  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Nozama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 am
Favorite boss fight?
Destroyman  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 am
The Awkwardest Turtle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guy.

Too bad that dungeon is the only place in the entire freaking game you actually get to use the spinner. emo
This. And Duon from SSBB  

MaverickDrifter

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 am
That is very tough. but right now I think i'll say this boss from Final Fantasy X: (Spoiler, highlight to read)Seymour Flux. yeah thats right, that tough boss SO many people hate. the one on Gagazet montainThe only thing that ruins it for me is having to wait through the cutscene everytime i fail. becouse it is pretty tough. but it's also very fun. a very well designed boss.

But i dunno if i'd call it my favorite boss ever though, i've been thinking of final fantasy lately, so it made me think of that. I might remember something else and come back.

Oh, i guess it's also worth mentioning: I love the final part of the final boss in Zelda wind waker, I just wish it was a little longer....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am
Tabuu  

V1SUAL K31

Vaettur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 am
The entire end battle in Majora's Mask.
Especially Majora's second form is fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 pm
you've been playing Super Mario Sunshine Haven't you?  

Xilo The Odd

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 pm
I lol'd so hard because of how serious his voice was when he said Super Mario Sunshine  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 pm
Vaettur
The entire end battle in Majora's Mask.
Especially Majora's second form is fun.

I second that  

Donovan001

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Well the boss fights that I like aren't always "epic" as much as they are just fights with a lot of personal s**t going on in between. Fighting the Boss in MGS3 would be a good example of boss fights that I like. There's also Sir Henry in NMH (which also had awesome music). There's also NELO ******** ANGELO in Devil May Cry, which after all these years is still a top contender. And no, I am not talking about any DMC game other than the first one. Metroid Prime and the bounty hunters from Prime 3 were also really good. Krauser is definitely my favorite boss in RE4, even though they pretty much made the character up

Of course, I still like a lot of the big, impersonal boss fights too, just because of how fun they are. I liked Stallord. I liked most of the bosses in Shadow of the Colossus. I just especially having trouble remembering what their names even were, seeing as they're not really anything more than monsters.

Thinking about it, if I had to choose a favorite I'd go with Nelo Angelo. That game is still the best action game I've ever played, and there was a really sad story behind him. He also gets bonus points for having a very good theme song.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm
Fighting the Irish/scottish/w/e brother of Travis Touchdown in "No More Heroes"

Another awesome boss fight is against the Tank on expert in L4D, the thrill of setting that steroid-ed gimp on fire and trying to run away biggrin

My all time favorite boss fight would be Giant Baby Bowser in "Super Mario world 2 Yoshi's island". Just how you go through many obstacles to get to the lil bugger, then after you figure out you need to ground pound then BOOOM. He's a scary a** giant of fireball spewing madness. The music is quite nice too.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image
the whole epic twilight princess ganondorf battle razz

it looks funny in german- shatting first XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:49 pm
I have to add the Impact fights from the Goemon series to my list. I really liked those.  

Vaettur

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:02 pm
digi734
I lol'd so hard because of how serious his voice was when he said Super Mario Sunshine

Mantis: put your controller on the floor
Snake: 3nodding  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas