Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Dying... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite hair color?
  Black
  Dark to medium brown
  Medium to light brown
  Auburn to dark red
  Natural orangey-red copper
  Dark/dirty blonde
  Sandy blonde
  Golden blonde
  Strawberry blonde
  Very light to platinum/white blonde
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:55 pm
...my hair tonight? xd Did you think it was something else?

I wasn't quite happy with the blonde job I got at the salon and so I wanted to correct it. Originally I was gonna go back to the salon to slap on a different color but that would just be such a waste of money. So I've decided to get some dye at the drugstore. Yes, I know what I'm doing folks. sweatdrop

Seeing as how my hair is super light right now, I decided to go red. Eventually I'll go back to my natural hair color, dark brown. I don't know why I made this thread, I guess mostly cuz I'm bored haha

A part of me wants to post pictures but I'm so fugly so we'll see.

Holy fudgers that's a lot of options for the poll lol For the poll, just answer what color you like in general.

edit: Oh right I guess I'm curious about this too. Now don't go telling me "it doesn't matter what their hair color is, it's their personality" crap. You don't have to be so PC here, there's no crime in realizing you have a certain leaning toward a certain hair color.

So, what color do you like on yourself, and what color on the opposite (or same) sex attracts you?

I've always loved blonde but my skin tone doesn't allow it to look good on me so on myself I'd say reds. On men I generally lean toward black and the darker browns. Though lately I've had this thing for blondes and redheads are like this ongoing fetish. xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:32 pm
I'm personally partial to redheads b/c well I am one but I do like burnettes as well  

Tybarious

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Yay redheads heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 pm
I personally like dying my hair a beautiful Sapphire blue, but since that wasn't a choice I went with what I like to see on that really hot guy! *giggles*

On myself if I can't do it a weird color...Um...I guess raven top or a nice deep red.

However, when it comes to the opposite sex I have to say this, they have to look good in their hair that means style and color. However, I find my saw more drawn to the Raven tops. *purrs* So hot! *clears throat* Okay anyway... yeah I like the raven tops. However, I've seen one young man that was *censored* fine as a redhead. Man was he hot!

*Purrs over saved pictures*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 pm
It's so weird. I hear a lot of people don't like redheads but here you have 3 (including me) already posting that they do. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 am
The internets are full of unusual people. 3nodding Personally, I've always had a thing for black hair. But anything dark is good. 3nodding But yeah, it has to look right on the person; otherwise, it just doesn't work.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 pm
Hair color doesn't mean much to me.
The hair color of the anime girl in whatever anime show I watched last is usually what I like until I watch the next show.

Right now it's black hair.
But that's just because I watched "Underword" recently.
(ahh... selene... ~drools~) ~wakes up~ Oh sorry.
I know it's not an anime, but I do love vampires.
(also, i know that her hair isn't black - it just looks that way because the dark color scheme of the movie makes everyone's hair look darker - it's actually brown) I'm being wierd now, sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm
oh, my hair was black. Now, my hair is dark-medium brown. My hair is not dyed.  

Sweetkitty

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 pm
Purple's right bro, there are some strange and weird people running around the internet, look at me I'm crazy. ^_^ Anyway, yeah...

Dude: Nah, you're not being that weird actually. I've had the same feelings at times. Certain shows or anime shows if there is a hottie that catches my attention I'll find my self attracted to that color till someone else catches my attention and then I'll be looking for that one. However, I've noticed that more often then not I'm more attracted to the Raven tops then any other hair color. Oh and I totally hear ya man I have a thing for vampires too!

(By the way Dude have you see the third movie of that series? Is it any good?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 pm

My natural hair color is medium brown, I've always hated it. I've dyed it many different colors. Deep eggplant purple, dark red, pale orangish red, blonde, black. So far my favorite has been the blonde. It's just that my hair grows so fast that dying it blonde means touchups every 2-days. emo

As far as what I like on other people. Eh, I'm very eclectic so...really depends on my mood. xD! Pale blonde though is a color I very much like on a male...OR blue, and I'd say black for a female. 3nodding

♥ [so simple and clean]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 pm
Moonracer
Purple's right bro, there are some strange and weird people running around the internet, look at me I'm crazy. ^_^ Anyway, yeah...

Dude: Nah, you're not being that weird actually. I've had the same feelings at times. Certain shows or anime shows if there is a hottie that catches my attention I'll find my self attracted to that color till someone else catches my attention and then I'll be looking for that one. However, I've noticed that more often then not I'm more attracted to the Raven tops then any other hair color. Oh and I totally hear ya man I have a thing for vampires too!

(By the way Dude have you see the third movie of that series? Is it any good?)

ACK!
No I haven't!
I so want to... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:18 pm
So I had to get my hair a bit darker before I could do the red. I chose a medium-dark ashy blonde to darken the blonde I had and.... I swear it looks like it turned out freaking grey. I hope when I put the red on later today that it'll look ok...  

Iakun

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:39 pm
And I'm done! Mission successful. My hair is now a medium-light auburn color. I'm happy with it for now. In 6 weeks I'll dye it one more time to a dark brown and I'll be back to my natural color. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:10 pm
You do know that if you die your hair too much you kill it, right?  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 pm
x_x People, rest assured. I know what I'm doing with my hair. I've been dying it since I was 16 which is nearly a decade now and not once have I ever fried my head bald and stuff. My hair's pretty resilient actually. It's mostly bleaching you have to worry about, but of course you shouldn't dye it more often than every 6 weeks or so.

In this case, I had no choice but to dye it twice to correct it.

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff