Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Mivhael Jackson...gay? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is michael gay?
  NO!! me: thank you
  YES me: a*****e
View Results

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am
I'm mad this boy said that michael would do these things to him that just sound to dumb to be true he says that he licks in his ear and grabs his a** and s**t like that! >=O
I needed to vent. damn it though

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm
Lol, that's hot.!
But I don't think MJ would do that.  

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 pm
Who was the author of that book?

Wait, never mind. I picked that book up at the book store and instantly knew it was trash by reading one paragraph. My husband agreed and we didn't buy it. Now I am glad I didn't, because I would be sending that douche hate mail. What makes him an expert? Did he witness it? Seriously. I could sit here and say Michael Jackson gave me oral, but does that make it a fact? Nope.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Lol, that's hot.!

it was to a boy whos 12... -.-' I really wanna kill that kid  

mrs N

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
ItsDeondra-x
Lol, that's hot.!

it was to a boy whos 12... -.-' I really wanna kill that kid
It's fake , that book is full of bull, I was gonna buy it , too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm
He was quoting the boy in some interveiw. =.=
they were talking about staeps or something dum like that he was like
the random doctor dude:"and what the next step?"

the a*****e boy: "well first he was licking my ear and also he-"

"so he was licking your ear?"

"yes and he grabbed my butt."

I was thinking LIES!  

mrs N

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm
One thing I keep forgetting to say is a rumor is a rumor. When I was in high school I must've been called a Lesbian 1,000 times. How did that rumor start? I turned down the biggest hick in school and he decided I must have been gay if I didn't want to go out with him. I've never been bisexual or a lesbian, so you can't believe what people say especially when it involves money, jealousy, or any other form of motive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 pm
kendrazombie
One thing I keep forgetting to say is a rumor is a rumor. When I was in high school I must've been called a Lesbian 1,000 times. How did that rumor start? I turned down the biggest hick in school and he decided I must have been gay if I didn't want to go out with him. I've never been bisexual or a lesbian, so you can't believe what people say especially when it involves money, jealousy, or any other form of motive.
some ppl are just horrid thank god it's a library book so I didn't pay fo rit I had it on hold sooo not worth it  

mrs N

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 pm
I say no, because, his body gaurd said that he had a secret girl friend, that his family knew that was very dear to him. I dont believe that book, that guy thinks he can say anything that he want's and people will believe it, one because he was a stalker, and two it make for a better story. Plus he said he's not a million times I think its best we believe him, instead of believeing tabloid trash. Be like MJ and wear his jacket.
User Image User Image
Well ok its a book and its not by the same person who is on his jacket but the concept is the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 pm
michel j aint gay
xp  

xxXXxx_vampyre_xxXXxx

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:39 pm
kendrazombie

same thing happened to me, so I know how you feel and its not true at all  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 pm
ah ha i found it the part i really thought was bullcrap!

"and then he was kissing me in the lips for a longer amout of time and he put his tongue in my mouth."

really? >...>

I really hate this kid  

mrs N

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 pm
this kid is 12, one Michael wouldnt do that, two by the way its worded, it doesnt sound like any 12 year old I've heard. Sounds like his parents are putting words into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:52 pm
MichaelJackson25
this kid is 12, one Michael wouldnt do that, two by the way its worded, it doesnt sound like any 12 year old I've heard. Sounds like his parents are putting words into his mouth.

That's probly the case wow. this kid's crazy first it was "he touched my p***s" then it was "he kisses me for a long amout of time" then we take baths together"
and s**t like that and the other thing above mii damn do NOT buy this book it's called 'The Finle years of michael jackson. unmasked. by ian halperin' XP  

mrs N

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:56 pm
you know if u take away the p***s thing all the things he said Mj did to him would be hot XD (well to an older girl) >..>  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff