Reply 'Tendo Cult~
That new Wii Zelda game of DOOM Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 pm
Yes, the unnamed one introduced at E3 09. While Spirit Tracks sounds very very fun, I am VERY curious about this new one coming up.

Apparently, this new game will have a similar gamestyle to the other Zelda games, but they plan to do something a little special with the dungeons and castles. The artstyle will actually be different from Twilight Princess. And the only other thing we get along with the announcement itself is an art pic of Link and an unknown girl behind him. And also that Link is supposed to only be holding a shield in the art pic. Perhaps this could mean that the girl might be a weapon, ally, someone who carries the inventory, but she is higly likely to be a main character.

Also, this one will ONLY be for the Wii, so I'm guessing a lot of new Wiimote tricks will come up in this game. Miyamoto himself says that he wants us to have good memories of this game, a little "my zelda experience" lol, so this one here must REALLY be a good game to be psyched about.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:24 pm
I heard it's supposed to use Motionplus too, right? I really want to see how this turns out.  

Waynebrizzle

kattycha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 pm
I bet the unknown girl is navi....god I hoped she will not be an annoying little brat. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 pm
I really do hope it has an amazing sword play with Motion plus whee

But I'm patient, I can wait for another year if I have to.

El Dimentio

Ven Diagram

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:00 pm
There should really be a left/right mode for it though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Ven Diagram
There should really be a left/right mode for it though. sweatdrop

Indeed, I am left handed and I don't want to have to play the new Zelda game with my right hand...

El Dimentio

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:04 pm
They could bypass left-right ness by not giving him a shield and making the sword two-handed.

You could block with the sword instead of shielding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 pm
I'm kind of wary of Spirit Tracks, but I'll definitely be excited about a Zelda game using Motion+.  

Sir Codin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm
A two handed sword is still different left or right. A different hand is on top or bottom, so all of the swings are different.

Also, to effectively use motionplus, while moving, I can't see any early adopters using 1:1 for anything but first person games.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:39 pm
[Kegan]
A two handed sword is still different left or right. A different hand is on top or bottom, so all of the swings are different.

Also, to effectively use motionplus, while moving, I can't see any early adopters using 1:1 for anything but first person games.

Solution: in "left" mode put link's other hand on top.  

Waynebrizzle

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 pm
So is this the game where Link FINALLY finds Navi again? Cause it's only been, what 10/11 years since she left?

And they're always annoying Kattycha. It's like one of the unwritten rules of Zelda. I'm thinking that she'll be one of the quiet nagging ones. "Un...Link? I really think that there's a (whatever) on top of (wherever).....I think we should check it out.....I really think so. Link?"

HEY! MAYBE THERE'LL BE VOICES THIS TIME!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 pm
For anyone who has played Wind Waker, you should remember that when you go into the huge island by way of whirlpool, you meet someone who is the queen of all the fairies. Call me crazy, but the girl in the picture looks similar to the queen of fairies.
User Image
User Image
Come to think of it, she looks like an older version of her. Wonder if there's a connection?  

wariodude128

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 pm
wariodude128
For anyone who has played Wind Waker, you should remember that when you go into the huge island by way of whirlpool, you meet someone who is the queen of all the fairies. Call me crazy, but the girl in the picture looks similar to the queen of fairies.
User Image
User Image
Come to think of it, she looks like an older version of her. Wonder if there's a connection?
QUIET! They'll get you if you decipher the storyline.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:11 pm
A lot of people think that the figure is the Master Sword, due to the design similarities and the fact Miyamoto is all "Look, Link has no sword, haha that's important". Seems reasonable, but it's still just speculation.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pichux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:49 am
Doom is good 3nodding  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff