Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
what are your Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 pm
favorite things about Michael?
I know there are SO many things, that you probably like, but what are some of Michaels moments, maybe on tv, or on stage, or music videos, or more.
I brought this up because I was watching living with Michael Jackson, and there was this electric scooter, like wheel chair in his hotel room, and he said he used it to ride around the hotel halls at night when he got bored. haha, I like that idea it sounds fun. I've been trying to imagine him doing that for awhile now, lol.
I also like his sence of humor, like in the Ghost music video. You could really see his personality coming through in that video. It's also cool that he played 5 of the characters in that video, this man has acting talent too smile
I always tell my friends, MJ can do anything, because hes Michael Jackson, nuff said smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:59 pm
My favorite Michael moment is his first Christmas with Elizabeth Taylor. I loved everything about him. His personality, his huge heart and his warm smile.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:10 pm
Hahaa, I loved the scooter part too. But I saw him talking about riding the scooter, on like YouTube. Anyways, I liked when he saw a bug on stage, and he called security to get the bug. But before the guy left Michael said, "Wait, don`t kill it! Don`t kill it!" then when the guy left, he was trying to talk to the crowd. But he got nervous and starting giggling.

I also loved when he was signing water balloons and that kid from Home Alone, would throw the balloons down at the fans from the balcony.

Oh and when the kids kept pushing him in the pool, and when he would get out they would push him in again. And when he was dancing on the diving board, the kid from Home Alone went up, and pushed him off and into the pool. Hah, that was funny.

Another thing is when, he went to a grocery store. And he would do random things in there. Like ride the cart, throw frizbees, and when the store workers put whipped cream and chocolate syrup on Michael`s hat. Ahaha, Michael was so fun. c:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm
kendrazombie
My favorite Michael moment is his first Christmas with Elizabeth Taylor. I loved everything about him. His personality, his huge heart and his warm smile.
His smile smile every time I see him smile, I want to smile, even if its only through a tv screen or computer screen....I wish I could've met him. gonk sweatdrop  

MichaelJackson25

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:15 pm
petit mitaines
Hahaa, I loved the scooter part too. But I saw him talking about riding the scooter, on like YouTube. Anyways, I liked when he saw a bug on stage, and he called security to get the bug. But before the guy left Michael said, "Wait, don`t kill it! Don`t kill it!" then when the guy left, he was trying to talk to the crowd. But he got nervous and starting giggling.

I also loved when he was signing water balloons and that kid from Home Alone, would throw the balloons down at the fans from the balcony.

Oh and when the kids kept pushing him in the pool, and when he would get out they would push him in again. And when he was dancing on the diving board, the kid from Home Alone went up, and pushed him off and into the pool. Hah, that was funny.

Another thing is when, he went to a grocery store. And he would do random things in there. Like ride the cart, throw frizbees, and when the store workers put whipped cream and chocolate syrup on Michael`s hat. Ahaha, Michael was so fun. c:

Do they have all of these videos on You Tube? I didn't know that. You Tube must have everything 0.o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:17 pm
MichaelJackson25
kendrazombie
His smile smile every time I see him smile, I want to smile, even if its only through a tv screen or computer screen....I wish I could've met him. gonk sweatdrop

I know! When I think about the fact that I never will get the chance to meet him I die a little more on the inside. That was my husband and my extreme goal. We knew we could accomplish pretty much anything, but trying to meet him....seemed so impossible.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines

Do they have all of these videos on You Tube? I didn't know that. You Tube must have everything 0.o

Yeah, I saw them all on Youtube. I think there was a video of him in 1983, when he went to a water park. And there was a video of him riding a water slide, and he looked SO happy and like he was having so much fun. I wish I was there, I would kill to see him smiling, happy, and having fun in person.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 pm
petit mitaines

Oh lord! When they closed the grocery store for him? That was fantastic! Everyone kept stealing his cart. He just wanted to shop like a normal person for a change.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:22 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

Oh lord! When they closed the grocery store for him? That was fantastic! Everyone kept stealing his cart. He just wanted to shop like a normal person for a change.

Too bad he never got the chance to do what normal people do. But at least he got the chance to shop in a grocery store, for once in his life. Too bad his cart kept getting stolen from his friends, lol. He would look through other peoples` carts, because he was looking for his. And then someone told him its behind him or something. He was so down to earth. I wish I was there at the grocery store with him. It would be like the best day ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 pm
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines

Yeah, I saw them all on Youtube. I think there was a video of him in 1983, when he went to a water park. And there was a video of him riding a water slide, and he looked SO happy and like he was having so much fun. I wish I was there, I would kill to see him smiling, happy, and having fun in person.

ah, now i am going to go to you tube an look those up lol. smile
Thank you for telling me  

MichaelJackson25

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:29 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

Too bad he never got the chance to do what normal people do. But at least he got the chance to shop in a grocery store, for once in his life. Too bad his cart kept getting stolen from his friends, lol. He would look through other peoples` carts, because he was looking for his. And then someone told him its behind him or something. He was so down to earth. I wish I was there at the grocery store with him. It would be like the best day ever.

never a dull moment with MJ around, huh? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines

Thank you for telling me

Your welcome. I don`t remember the name of the videos though. sweatdrop  

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:32 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

never a dull moment with MJ around, huh? xp

Basically, you can`t get bored around him. He would make every moment fun. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 pm
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines

Thank you for telling me

its ok smile hopefully someone tagged them good lol  

MichaelJackson25

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines

Thank you for telling me

its ok smile hopefully someone tagged them good lol

Hopefully, if they didn`t then that would suck hard. D:  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items