54%
 54%  [ 18 ]
No, I don't play or collect
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

hereinsilenthill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:07 am
Does anyone here play the card game? What type of deck do you have? And if you just collect, what are your best cards, and what are you missing?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:10 am
My deck is fighting and leaf. My best cards in my deck are Golem and Rocket's Hitmonchan. My boyfriend and I collect the cards too, we're missing 29 originals. I got a Charizard out of first booster pack, and he got 2 Blastoise in his first and Dark Blastoise in his third booster pack.  

hereinsilenthill

Ginga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:11 am
My friend and I tried to play once. It didn't work out very well. X_x

But, oh God. I have a huge binder full of these damn things. XD

...*hugs holographic Japanese Charizard* I'd still collect the Japanese cards, being the super-purist that I am. x_X But I don't know where to get any. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:13 am
Ginga
My friend and I tried to play once. It didn't work out very well. X_x

But, oh God. I have a huge binder full of these damn things. XD

...*hugs holographic Japanese Charizard* I'd still collect the Japanese cards, being the super-purist that I am. x_X But I don't know where to get any. sad

Try WalMart. They usually have foreign cards, and you can get good deals. Like 4 booster packs and 2 sticker packs for $10.  

hereinsilenthill

Faux Desires

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:14 am
I never played, but I collect some of the cards...Pokemon I like, pictures I think are funny, stuff like that.

I use to work at an Anime store that sold loose cards, primarily Japanese, so I have a LOT of loose Japanese cards(90% of my collection...the rest are English). I have a set of those once-upon-a-time-ultra-rare cards that came with the Japanese Pokemon CD(bunch of hologranms, a special Chirizard, and, um, I don't remember whatelse). I actually bought it for the CD because I use to watch Pokemon in Japanese and grew to like some of the themes xd

I haven't bought any cards in at least 2 years though(not since I stopped working at the store)

My favorite cards correspond with my favorite Pokemon or their early forms(one of my favorite cards is "Pi" which is the baby form(or whatever) of "Pipi/Clefairy" ~ I also love Pu/Purin(Jigglypuff)) heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:32 am
I play and collect I have a Water and Psychic Deck. My Top Pokémon are Blastoise and Azumarill  

style xx

Ginga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:33 am
Muaha... I have those Southern Island cards still. Got 'em from my uncle. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:40 am
Ginga

Ooo..I forgot about those! Those were so cute(hehe..I like cute things heart )

I have a full set of the Japanese ones in those nifty little panaorama sleeves. Did they put them out in English, too?  

Faux Desires

Ginga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:21 am
Celes Star
Ginga

Ooo..I forgot about those! Those were so cute(hehe..I like cute things heart )

I have a full set of the Japanese ones in those nifty little panaorama sleeves. Did they put them out in English, too?

I'm not sure. Somehow I don't think so...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:34 am
*pulls out her binder of cards*

I collect, mainly. Pictures are prrrreeettty...

But, my god, this thing is a son of a b***h to organize when I get new cards... cause I order it by type, and rarity....

Prize cards?... Uh, well... My promos I get from Nintendo Power... and that Gym Leader Brock on sweatdrop Just on principle.  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kage-bushin-no-neko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:39 am
i dont play em i colect them i have molties zapdos and artconey (not sure how to spell em)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:32 am
yugipokemon
i dont play em i colect them i have molties zapdos and artconey (not sure how to spell em)

I have them too, I have a promo Moltres, a Japanese Zapdos, and a holographic Articuno.

As for foriegn language cards besides Japanese, my sister gave me some German cards. I bought some cheap $3 thing with 60 cards that 59 of them were Italian! And they were all Dratini, Machop, and Machoke, and fighting energies ("Energia", lol). I also have a Spanish Caterpie xd  

hereinsilenthill

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:06 am
I both play and collect.

But the only time I can play is in TCG on my SP. U__U I have some awesome decks on there.

I have alot of cards, and when I bored, I take 'em out and organize them for fun.

I'm really proud of my Japanese Holo Johto Starters, which I got (plus their lesser evolutions) in this strange Pokémon Neo thingie (if there's enough of a demand, I'll scan it in later on).

And my Johto dogs. 3nodding I have both the holo and non-halo versions of each of them except for Entei. The only holo I have of him is the promo you got for seeing Pokémon3 in the movies.

But what I'm really proud of is my Shining Tyranitar. Muwahahahahaha!
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:33 pm
My favourte card, I can tell. My Japanese, holo Skarmory. It. Is. SWEET! 4laugh

AND.....I also like..............lots of cards. I just collect alot. I also have a holo Abra, and Marill. 3nodding

I have three holos each of the legendary birds, as long as approx five non-holo. I also have my Ancient Mew, and my Hornilou ((My German Weedle)). 3nodding  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:06 pm
I collected. My best card is a Japanese mint condition holo Moltres, which I love dearly. blaugh  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff