Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
If you and MJ were... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm
if you and MJ were alone right now,what would you do?i think you know what i would do XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 pm
I'd ask a ton of questions-what it was like growing up with so many siblings, whether his ability to turn on his heels 10 times in a row ever made him dizzy, whether he would change anything about his life, how becoming a father had changed him, etc. Chances are, we'd be joking and laughing the whole way through. I would also hope that I gained him as a friend.  

BluJayWay

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 pm
awww thats sweet.what effin happened to wanting to make love to him!?
ChunChe
I'd ask a ton of questions-what it was like growing up with so many siblings, whether his ability to turn on his heels 10 times in a row ever made him dizzy, whether he would change anything about his life, how becoming a father had changed him, etc. Chances are, we'd be joking and laughing the whole way through. I would also hope that I gained him as a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 pm
well I'm at a library so if i was alone with him in a library I would...
. . . . . . . .

That's a toughy

I guess I'd give him a hug and scream "Oh my fuvking god your alive"

then I'd ask if we could spend the day together >.< including a water baloon fight and a sleepover ^.^ yes that would be a great day!

mrs N

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 pm
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
ChunChe

LMAO! It's a nice sentiment, but I don't have that particular type of admiration for him. I view him more as a cool uncle that I'd hang out with all the time rather tha a sex symbol. Just saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 pm
ChunChe
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
ChunChe

LMAO! It's a nice sentiment, but I don't have that particular type of admiration for him. I view him more as a cool uncle that I'd hang out with all the time rather tha a sex symbol. Just saying.

WHAT! lol but u must admit he is sexy >.<  

mrs N

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 pm
omfgz i would totally do sexual things with MJ.lol i would throw water balloons at him and we would climb trees and undress at the top of trees lol redface
ChunChe
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
ChunChe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm
some of the things i would do with him cant be posted here. heh heh  

ii_MilesSmiles

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:10 pm
. . .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm
Lolz, why would you ask such a question?

Well, I would first hug him and look him straight in the eyes and start to makeout with him, LMAO. And then we would walk to a soundproof room and then I would feell ALL over him , ok and then take off his shirt, xD, and then yeah the stuff that happens after you feel on a guy and feel all ovr his body, LOL. Also, after that me and my friends would all have a sleepover with him, =D  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm
Well as most perverted (and crazy) fangirl, you guys would all know what I would do. I post what I would do to him, like everyday in the guild forums. Hahaa, plus I have dreasm and fantasies about what I would do with him, and I always post them. So I think, you guys can figure out what I would do with him, on your own.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 pm
lol. i ewould never have a sleepover with him and my friends.he would be off limits to them. i would love to rip his shirt off and feel on him.omfgz. i want to have a dream where he ish sweating hella.on stage.and in a bedroom. with me lol
ItsDeondra-x

Well, I would first hug him and look him straight in the eyes and start to makeout with him, LMAO. And then we would walk to a soundproof room and then I would feell ALL over him , ok and then take off his shirt, xD, and then yeah the stuff that happens after you feel on a guy and feel all ovr his body, LOL. Also, after that me and my friends would all have a sleepover with him, =D

ii_MilesSmiles

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:37 pm
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
lol. i ewould never have a sleepover with him and my friends.he would be off limits to them. i would love to rip his shirt off and feel on him.omfgz. i want to have a dream where he ish sweating hella.on stage.and in a bedroom. with me lol
ItsDeondra-x

I lol'd xD.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:39 pm
Michael Jackson ish my new sexual fantasy. biggrin
ItsDeondra-x
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
ItsDeondra-x

I lol'd xD.

ii_MilesSmiles

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 pm
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
Michael Jackson ish my new sexual fantasy. biggrin
ItsDeondra-x
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
ItsDeondra-x

I lol'd xD.
Lol, he's too hot not to think sexually about , xP. He is probably thinking sexually about us too, =O , LOOOOLLL.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff