People counter :3
  +1
View Results

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image

How to play:

Post a list of 10 song lyrics (try to take them from the opening lines of the song if you please) and see who can figure out the song you mean. Google is NOT ALLOWED unless it's for non-english lyrics, and you're only allowed to search by artist name to see if a song title jogs your memory otherwise it defeats the purpose. As people guess Title and Artist, edit your post :3 When(/if XD) all of your songs are guessed, feel free to post up a whole new list :'D

Setsu's List Of Amazing

1.I get high on a buzz then a rush when I'm plugged in you/I connect when I'm flush/You get love when told what to do

2.Too many voices/It won't take long/Which one's right/Which one's wrong/And yours is most likely to be misunderstood
Cling and Clatter - Life House guessed by Smexii Error

3.I fancy you/But I've been destitute/And all I know dissolved/I could never re-undo you

4.Fussin' an fightin', we back at it again / I know that it's my fault but you don't understand / I got memories / This is crazy / You ain't nothin' like the girl I used to know

5.Kono michi wo hashiri susumi, susumi susumi, tsuzuketa / Chizu ni kaite, aru hazu, no machi ga, miataranai

6.Words fall from my mouth / Like plates from shaking hands / Smash upon the silence / Of the smooth naked canal

7.Ten minutes to go and I wanna go home / Ten minutes to go, yeah, I've got to go home / Ten minutes to go and the air, it don't feel clear / Everybody disappear / You're in it on your own

8.Madokara, sotto / asahiga no bite/ Madoromu ma tsukeni / kobo re tekuyo / Soyo fuku kaze / he yaheto maneite / Kobo rebini kimi no negao / Yasashikute, euforia

9.If I could cheat / I would skip to the end / And decide if it's worth going through with / Skip to the last, paragraph, just before we start / To see the happy ending / Or the broken heart

10.We used to talk / And after fillin’ an ocean full of sailors who were going to some undiscovered place / We talked / About a storm that's growing but we’d survive it knowing we’d keep each other safe  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:21 pm
number 2, Cling and Clatter - LifeHouse?

Epicfied

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 am
Smexii Error
number 2, Cling and Clatter - LifeHouse?
Correct X3!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 pm
Seeing as I know none of those, I'm gonna post my own list.

1. My eyes are open wide / By the way, I made it through the day / I watched the world outside / By the way, I'm leaving out today

2. I hate, feeling like this / So tired, of trying to fight this / I'm asleep and all I dream of / Is waking to you Comatose by Skillet guessed by Kaimui

3. If I die and go to hell real soon /It will appear to me as this room / And for eternity I'd lay in bed in my boxers half stoned with a pillow under my head

4. I can't find you / In the smoke / The night is burning / As we choke

5. At night I hear it creeping / At night I feel it move / I'll never sleep here anymore

6. Caught up in this madness too blind to see / Woke animal feelings in me / Took over my sense and I lost control / I'll taste your blood tonight Scream by Avenged Sevefold guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

7. Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor / Just for a little attention / Come on that's just ridiculous Time to Dance by Panic! At The Disco guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

8. I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: / "He's well hung," and I am hanging up / Well there's a song on the radio that says: / "Let's get this party started." Calm Before the Strom guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

9. For what you did to me / and what I'll do to you / you get, what everyone else gets / you get a lifetime

10. Lying in my bed / I hear the clock tick and think of you / Caught up in circles / Confusion is nothing new Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper guessed by Kaimui

I'll accept the artist who covered number ten as well. :3

Star_Catcher_567

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Star_Catcher_567

1. My eyes are open wide / By the way, I made it through the day / I watched the world outside / By the way, I'm leaving out today

2. I hate, feeling like this / So tired, of trying to fight this / I'm asleep and all I dream of / Is waking to you

3. If I die and go to hell real soon /It will appear to me as this room / And for eternity I'd lay in bed in my boxers half stoned with a pillow under my head

5. At night I hear it creeping / At night I feel it move / I'll never sleep here anymore

6. Caught up in this madness too blind to see / Woke animal feelings in me / Took over my sense and I lost control / I'll taste your blood tonight

7. Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor / Just for a little attention / Come on that's just ridiculous

8. I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: / "He's well hung," and I am hanging up / Well there's a song on the radio that says: / "Let's get this party started."

9. For what you did to me / and what I'll do to you / you get, what everyone else gets / you get a lifetime

10. Lying in my bed / I hear the clock tick and think of you / Caught up in circles / Confusion is nothing new

2) Is Comatose by Skillet biggrin
10) Is Time After Time by Cindy Lauper (and the tons of other artists who remade it)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:23 pm
1) All these beats/ workin' down the street/ jumping, jacking/ gimme some time~

2) I felt this way before/ I fell right though the floor/ And I am certain I've become / Broken, bruised, and numb~

3) Hi Miss Alice/ Anata garasu no/ Me de donna yume wo/ Mirareru no?/ Mirareru no?

4) Hello how are you?/ Like your shoes, love your hair/ Hello how are you?/ Love that shirt, you look great/ Hello how are you?/ Love your pants and your smile~

5) Well my heart knows me better than I know myself/ So I'm gonna let it do all the talking./ I came across a place in the middle of nowhere.....
Black Horse and a Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall guessed by arisa44

6) You know what they say/ At the end of the day/ But days fade away/ And where does time go please /Is it moments like these~ (You're going to have a hard time with this one)

7) Pay close attention/ Don't listen to me from now/ George'll be flying this one/ And it's anyone's guess how he does this~

8.) I can ride my bike with no ---/ No ---/ No ---
Guessed by: omg-im-anime-freak

9) ---- Me out of the bearded barley/ Nightly, beside the green, green grass/ Swing, swing, swing the spinning step/ You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

10) Filling up my empty days with red wine/ Wonder what you think of me?/ Lying in the grass alone and wasted/ Nothing's how it used to be

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omg-im-anime-freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:55 am
number 8 is handlebars... finally 1 i kno!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 am
1. Break away/ Dear ineffective writer/ You're a filthy liar/ You're a filthy liar yeah

2. Das Fernster öffnet sich nicht mehr/ Hier drin ist es voll von dir und leer/ Und vor mir geht die letzte Kerze aus

3. You don't remember my name/ I don't really care/ Can we play the game your way?/ Can I really ---- -------?

4. Walking around I hear the earth seeking relief/ I'm trying to find a reason to live/ But the mindless clutter my path/ Oh these thorns in my side/ I know I have something free/ I have something so alive/ I think they shoot cause they want it

5. There`s an anthem ringing out/ You can hear it clear and loud/ Coming from the hearts of men/ Echoing the Great I Am

6. Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe/ Sometimes I need you to stay away from me/ Sometimes I’m in disbelief I didn’t know/ Somehow I need you to go

7. I'm staring at a broken door/ There's nothing left here anymore/ My room is cold/ It's making me insane

8. Kimi wo dakiyosete yume no tsuzuki wo miyou/ Tsunaida te ga yake ni ureshikute/ Futoshita shigusa ga tada [kirei] ni miete/ Yasashiku kiss wo shita

9. This attraction/ Only to appearance/ Becoming your religion
Looks are every thing/ The only thing/ That means something to you

10. Come on, step inside, and you will realize./ Tell me what you need, tell me what to be./ What's your vision?/ You'll see, what do you expect of me?  

omg-im-anime-freak

arisa44

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Kaimui
1) All these beats/ workin' down the street/ jumping, jacking/ gimme some time~

2) I felt this way before/ I fell right though the floor/ And I am certain I've become / Broken, bruised, and numb~

3) Hi Miss Alice/ Anata garasu no/ Me de donna yume wo/ Mirareru no?/ Mirareru no?

4) Hello how are you?/ Like your shoes, love your hair/ Hello how are you?/ Love that shirt, you look great/ Hello how are you?/ Love your pants and your smile~

5) Well my heart knows me better than I know myself/ So I'm gonna let it do all the talking./ I came across a place in the middle of nowhere.....

6) You know what they say/ At the end of the day/ But days fade away/ And where does time go please /Is it moments like these~ (You're going to have a hard time with this one)

7) Pay close attention/ Don't listen to me from now/ George'll be flying this one/ And it's anyone's guess how he does this~

8.) I can ride my bike with no ---/ No ---/ No ---
Guessed by: omg-im-anime-freak

9) ---- Me out of the bearded barley/ Nightly, beside the green, green grass/ Swing, swing, swing the spinning step/ You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

10) Filling up my empty days with red wine/ Wonder what you think of me?/ Lying in the grass alone and wasted/ Nothing's how it used to be

5 is Black Horse and a Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:50 pm
omg-im-anime-freak
1. Break away/ Dear ineffective writer/ You're a filthy liar/ You're a filthy liar yeah

2. Das Fernster öffnet sich nicht mehr/ Hier drin ist es voll von dir und leer/ Und vor mir geht die letzte Kerze aus

3. You don't remember my name/ I don't really care/ Can we play the game your way?/ Can I really ---- -------?

4. Walking around I hear the earth seeking relief/ I'm trying to find a reason to live/ But the mindless clutter my path/ Oh these thorns in my side/ I know I have something free/ I have something so alive/ I think they shoot cause they want it

5. There`s an anthem ringing out/ You can hear it clear and loud/ Coming from the hearts of men/ Echoing the Great I Am

6. Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe/ Sometimes I need you to stay away from me/ Sometimes I’m in disbelief I didn’t know/ Somehow I need you to go

7. I'm staring at a broken door/ There's nothing left here anymore/ My room is cold/ It's making me insane

8. Kimi wo dakiyosete yume no tsuzuki wo miyou/ Tsunaida te ga yake ni ureshikute/ Futoshita shigusa ga tada [kirei] ni miete/ Yasashiku kiss wo shita

10. Come on, step inside, and you will realize./ Tell me what you need, tell me what to be./ What's your vision?/ You'll see, what do you expect of me?

7: Monsoon-Tokio Hotel  

Vamp C

Star_Catcher_567

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm
omg-im-anime-freak

Number six is Don't Stay by Linkin Park  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm
Star_Catcher_567

2. I hate, feeling like this / So tired, of trying to fight this / I'm asleep and all I dream of / Is waking to you Comatose by Skillet guessed by Kaimui

6. Caught up in this madness too blind to see / Woke animal feelings in me / Took over my sense and I lost control / I'll taste your blood tonight

7. Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor / Just for a little attention / Come on that's just ridiculous

8. I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: / "He's well hung," and I am hanging up / Well there's a song on the radio that says: / "Let's get this party started."

10. Lying in my bed / I hear the clock tick and think of you / Caught up in circles / Confusion is nothing new Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper guessed by Kaimui

6. is Scream by Avenged Sevenfold

7. is Time to Dance by Panic! at the Disco

8. is Calm Before the Storm by Fall Out Boy

Wow 3 in a row! But those are the only ones I know lol

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm
@Star Catcher
I actually thought I knew what the first one was, but I was mistaken lol.
But I looked it up, listened to it, and downloaded it because that's an awesome song!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:43 pm
ChiBi m0nkEy
@Star Catcher
But I looked it up, listened to it, and downloaded it because that's an awesome song!

What did you originally think the first one was, just out of curiosity.  

Star_Catcher_567

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm
Star_Catcher_567
ChiBi m0nkEy
@Star Catcher

What did you originally think the first one was, just out of curiosity.

I thought it was By The Way by Hinder. Also a good song!

♪ Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff