Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:12 pm
A battle for life and death at the gate of Grass

Posting order:

Areku
Vrail
Shoku
Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:39 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail watched Mikyo leave and then put up his hatake tanto. He didn't know what was going on, but he started making handsigns of the Raiton element just incase he had to battle anyone.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku was more than ready to fight anyone, he had lost sight of everyone else and was left with the clay user from before and Kasumi,"Ahh what a pain." Areku said rubbing his head as he took off his ANBU mask and putting it in his coat, then opened his jacket to remove the weights underneath,"Okay I'm ready for this!" Areku exclaimed as he saw Vrail,"Wow el perdido." Areku thought to himself hoping that he was there to back him up at least.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Kasumi arrvied at the gate and looked around. There seemed to be a battle going on, theres always fighting going on it seems. She brushed the hair behind her ear and looked at the two boys, both who she knew and waved casually.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:50 pm
NUR

User Image

Flying high overhead a clay bird can be barely seen in the sky. Ontop Shoku stands with her cloak waving in the wind , she lifts her hat and throws it in the air. Thus truly revealing who she is. She unzips her akatsuki coat and smiles she is in her ninja gear and ready for battle. Putting her hands in her clay pouches she lets them chew away on some clay. To everybody below Shoku's identity is still a relative mystery except for Kasumi who Shoku had flown near with her cloak waving in the wind unzipped and hat off. Shoku simply circles high up in the air waiting for the enemy to make a move which will be to her advantage.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku waved back not sure who she was then remembered the incident at Rain,"Ahhhh ain't that..... the drunk girl I was trying to save.... mmmm oh crud it is." Areku thought to himself as he smiled back nervously,"Did I piss her off or something?" Areku thought to himself then looked up and wonder where the heck was everyone seeing a clay bird in the air, then Areku appeared next to Vrail,"Who is she?" Areku asked whispering at his ear.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:56 pm

User Image

Vrail's eyes spun rapidly as he saw Shoku. His expression changed as he saw the truth, she was a traitor to Kusa and he would not let that go unpunished. He popped his neck as he waited for Areku to get near him. He then noticed Kasumi and wondered why she was here. He'd just seen her at Mikyo Ocean Tower, now here? He glanced at Shoku then Kasumi and figured they must be working together like last time, so he'd need help. He quickly pulled out a summoning scroll and put all his metal weapons inside. He wasn't going to have them used on him again.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm
NUR

User Image

Posting order:
Areku
Vrail
Shoku
Kasumi

Shoku lets the clay out of her hands and molds it further so that she has 10 birds in each hand she tosses them to both her sides and they all flutter around in their own way staying well away from each other so if one is destroyed the rest will remain. She smiles and looks down at everybody 'oh its a family reunion how sweet."

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm
Kasumi drew her Jian and twirled it some. She wasnt sure wht was happening but everyone seemed to be gearing up for something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((oops sorry thought Vrail was before me haha my bad))
Areku still couldn't see who was in the air, though he saw ten birds come out,"Crud." Areku said grinding his teeth as the wings on his back came out and he shot out to the sky with his other hand ready with an open palm he sent out a barrage of ligthning and wind senbon at the birds and Shoku, though he still couldn't see Shoku's identity.

Lightning spikes: Inabikiri kugi no jutsu

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 pm

User Image

Vrail looked at Kasumi "Are you with the Akatsuki or are you going to help Kusa defend against them?" he asked. He would rather not fight her, but would not allow her to destroy his village and take one of his Conrads either. He knew his defenses were down while he asked, but he had to make sure he wasn't attacking a friend or allie.

Hatake Family Tanto

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus
40 Jounin Jutsus
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 pm
NUR

User Image

A couple of Shoku clay birds are hit with the senbon and thus rendered useless. "Great" She sighs. While not paying attention a senbon hits her in the arm just a flesh wound but with enough force to knock her off her bird. She falls to the ground next to Kasumi and pulls a senbon out of her arm. throwing it back at Areku she makes a handsign and 7 of the birds gather around Areku and blow up. She puts her hands in her clay pouches and the hands chew away once again. Looking to Kasumi she smiles. "I'm sorry."

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:54 pm
Kasumi looked over at Shoku surprised. "And what are you doing here?" She asked just getting into the picture here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:03 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku looked at Shoku with great surprise as he hit her, he was going to fly to catch her before she hit the ground but the birds stopped him at his track, he hit the two in front with more electric Senbon before he covered himself with his Kuraun Kurauni barely in time to cover most of his body from the blast of the other five birds he tumbled down in with his cloak steaming from the blast,"What the heck? Why have you been fighting us Shoku." Areku thought to himself as he stood up from where he had fallen the blast mostly covered by his cloak, though the force he hit the floor hurt him more than the blast, he shook it off quickly but couldn't move from where he was standing stunned to see who he was fighting all this time.
1/12 Cloak and Claws aka Kuraun Kurauni

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers